Author Topic: Sacrament of Transition - $600 for a 1-1 flood treatment  (Read 6482 times)

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
Sacrament of Transition - $600 for a 1-1 flood treatment
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:47:23 AM »
Most people are charging $$$$ for iboga but the Sacrement of Transition group is charging just over $600 for a one-on-one flood treatment (think it depends on your weight). How can that be? Has anyone been to them or heard anything about them? There is no info on them and in this shady world of Iboga I would rather go to them based on recommendations. I really hope they are the real deal because I would be over there in a heart-beat if they are legit

Would really appreciate some input ...

I think $600 is well priced and what the treatment should cost not $5,000-$10,000 that is currently being charged by others

Offline dreamedm

• View Profile
Re: Sacrament of Transition - $600 for a 1-1 flood treatment
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 11:32:38 AM »
Good luck. Seems like they're using only Ibogaine rather than Iboga TA or root bark, right?

Btw, I'll be flying out to Spain tonight back to my provider's place at costaiboga (we messaged each other earlier). I'll be there for some time, G-d willing helping people heal with Iboga TA. We charge around $2,000 in total for treatment. Not saying you should definitely come to us (don't want to push or "sell" anything upon anyone) but if you do decide you want to come, we'll be there offering treatment (I'm flying in tomorrow night).

All the best and may you find the healing you need, wherever you decide to go and whatever you decide to do,
-Igor

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 09:06:50 AM »
Yes ibogaine only. Initially, i too was sold on ibogaine hcl is not the best for non-addicts but after lot of research and talking to very very trusted providers i am re-considerring that theory.

Regardless, 1st july is the date i will be looking to do the flood so you never know.. I might knock on your door closer to that time

Offline Bancopuma

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 02:24:46 PM »
Hey dude,

My one gram of pure ibogaine hcl for one of my flood experiences was supplied at a reasonable price by the Sacrament of Transition. I found the conduct (via email) with the representative to be great, no faults there. I was personally a little underwhelmed by the pure ibogaine experience (+100mg TPA) compared to ingesting iboga in other forms...the ibogaine to me seemed a much shallower experience in some respects, was much shorter lasting and not as visionary for me as TA...the ibogaine seemed to wash through my system rapidly where was with root bark and TA especially I felt the afterglow for an extended period afterwards...my first time was with a good dose of TA and I could feel its influence clearly months after the event, in a good way! The one-on=one sounds great, and the vibe of the guy I spoke to at the time seemed cool, I think you would be in good hands, but my personal preference based on experience would be for TA extract to food with, but that's just been my experience...my comparison between the different ways of ingesting iboga is linked below. All the best in your journeys whatever you decide to do.

http://eboka.info/general-discussion/comparisons-between-iboga-root-bark-ta-and-ibogaine/

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 03:28:27 AM »
Hi Bancopuma,

Yes I have read that post of yours and it is brilllian! They care and detail that you have put into it is a great asset for everyone that wants/has anything to do with Iboga...

Your post and other similar posts was the reason I was leaning towards a TA journey. But I have heard from a few providers, whom I have good reason to trust and respect (e.g. Narina Walls from Mexico) who leans towards HCL and also ofcourse Sacrement and I think also Simon in Durban. The thing is Sacrement is easily accessible for me in Europe and charge SO little.

thinking thinking ... why can't life be easy[ier]

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 06:29:49 PM »
Re Sacrament of Transition, they have been around awhile. You can find some writings about the org and the founder not only on their website, but on Patrick's mindvox for ibogaine site. There has been some ground breaking work done by the founder. Keep researching if you are wanting to know more.

Simon in Durban? You mean Simon in Cape Town? Simon in Cape Town has a lot of experience, and high quality medicine for sure.

I have to question the statement "after lot of research and talking to very very trusted providers", trusted by whom? If it's you doing the trusting, good on ya. So many folks are great at creating personas, right? And isn't the internet one of the easy places to do that?
There are about 5 providers on the planet who I would trust to work with me.

kuteguy, I appreciate all the research you are doing into this, I appreciate that you are talking to so many people.

Okie dokie.

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 09:21:46 PM »
Hi Mudhen,

Care to share who are these people you trust (even if over PM)? Ideally people that treat with strong full dose of TA and reasonably priced? Going over your previous posts, I see that you are also a strong believer that TA is better than HCL also (esp for psycho spiritual reasons).

Yes I am researching a lot! This is serious business and it is 80% head and 20% heart.

I already mentioned Narina Walls from Mexico was one of the people I found very trustworthy from our email interactions. Felt that her heart was in the right place and everything she wrote was well thought out and she took the time to write back in details. She is the moderator for the 'Ibogaine Universe!!!' FB group

Yes Simon of Cape Town - he has been highly recommended but he does PURE HCL. The other option would be ibeginagain in Costa Rica. Ideally, I am looking for something outside the Americas..

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
Hi kuteguy,

The folk I'd trust don't necessarily use one form or the other, and price is all over the place.
The reasons I'd trust them are unique to me, I do suppose. I have a 'thing' for very high ethical standards, and a 'thing' for spirit work. So, I trust people based on their strengths in those areas.
Other people consider other areas when choosing a provider, and building trust with them, based on their unique needs and concerns.

Didn't you mention Sarah Glatt in your research? What came of your interest in SofT? Have you talked with Simon about your desire for a more complete alkaloid spectrum?
All these folk are outside the americas.

Okie dokie.

-mudhen

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »
kuteguy, I was also thinking, since you would like to avoid americas if possible, have you looked in Ebando in Africa? Not TA for the session, Bark solamente to the best of my knowledge, but still in keeping with your mind to getting all the alks.

okie dokie
m

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »
The problem with Ebando is

• You have to do a two week initiation course. They do not have a short 3-6 days option. They used to, I think.
  • Very expensive - in the order of $3500 USD I think (again keeping in mind Sacrement is $600 USD)
  • Gabon is hard to get to. It is firstly expensive itself but hard to get to because it is not part of the 'road well traveled'. You need to apply for Visas. Then you need to make fake reservations at local hotel so they give you a letter which will then allow you to get a Visa. Then you cancel your hotel reservation (kindda unethical if you ask me). Also, the root bark is supposed to be rough but I was ok to give it a shot and also to really get a strong serving

At the moment Sarah is not a consideration for a variety of reasons. I just get the wrong kind of vibe from the environment/house she provides from - it seems it will be a hostel type place with people running in and out and no peace and serenity. Although she has said she does 1-1 and not group sessions.

Ron from Spain (dreamedm's provider) is looking good - his website says all the right things. But at the end of the day he is a bit unknown in the 'industry' - not doubting him but just saying that I get comfort by hearing other people's experiences of a place and that comfort I am not able to get with Rob at the moment. It is possible I might go blind into this one.

SofT would have been the obvious choice but they do practically all of HCL type Iboga/ibogaine. The provider told me he adds a bit of TA but thinking that it is a 3 day in and out type arrangement I am guessing the TA will not be much so as to make sure the experience is completed within the three day period. Regardless, I have not been able to find much on sacrament of transition.

So you see my predicament ... or maybe I am just thinking too much. I have time as I don't plan to do this till mid-June to early July.

Offline kuteguy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 01:25:14 PM »
And Simon does HCL only. So SofT and Ron are the top possibilities right now

Anyone else been to either of these practitioners?? Would love some feedback...

Offline celestial

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 05:39:23 PM »
I live close to the Slovenian community in which works "The Sacrament of the transition", I know definitively know that has nothing to do with any kind of religious at communities, these are made so, because of the law. They moslty work with addicts and they said to work with pure HCL, I also know that 5years ago price was 1500euros for Initiation, dont know why they put now lower. But since Im also a provider can said that working with HCL is expensive because material on market is expensive(even in higher amounts), so price 600euros for Initiation with HCL to me personaly does not hold water. I will put down my ad for sessions, I have done more than 50session until now in period of 5years, personaly took Iboga for more then 10times and deffinitely can tell that Im acquainted with the spirit in that sacred plant, since it is not just about alkaloids in plant but also in the spirit.
Sory on grammar mistakes and language mistakess, since English is not my first language. I'm not here because of advertising but I saw that people put a little of everything.

Borko-contact name, mail: bboretic@gmail.com, location(country)- Croatia, it is in EU, form I work is: rootbark and TA. Some more and basic informations are: that I mostly do spiritual sessions, the whole Initiation can be enhanced with binular and isochronic frequency for greater and mystical experience. If it is good weather, session is done in woods, staying in a tent.
The entire treatment lasts for 3-5 days, depending on the agreement. Food is involved (organic fruits, vegetables, nuts).
Not government licensed

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 08:31:38 PM »
I was first treated by Sara Glatt.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."