Author Topic: Battling the matrix  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
Battling the matrix
« on: May 05, 2015, 03:58:36 PM »
I can only remember about 5% of my flood, I remember that half of it was good and half was bad. The 5% I remember was in the bad half. I read David Ickes books as a teenager, and this viral belief got lodged in my head, I've been haunted by the belief (a belief that reality is an artificial construct created by an evil race of extraterrestrials who harvest energy from the suffering they inflict on humanity) during mushroom trips and ayahuasca trips. I faced the belief on iboga but this was different, on iboga I got clear visions of the whole system and how it works and I was able to interact with it. I was battling this extraterrestrial system for about 8 hours straight, my goal was to free humanity from as much suffering as I can. I was doing a really good job, my timing was perfect and I was performing inhumanly but it was very frustrating because every trick I had up my sleeve, the extraterrestrials had prepared the system for it so I could only win the bare minimum amount of freedom. The visions were as fascinating as they were disturbing. I saw a vision of babies (which were us humans) that were being mercilessly tricked by these extraterrestrials who didn't give a crap about the well being of these babies. It was horrible, but fascinating at how it worked, they would put something attractive to the baby out into the 3D, but the baby couldn't see into the 4th dimension, if they could they'd realise its a trap. I saw Africans who the ETs give a particularly hard time to for some reason. That reason being that the Africans are the most spiritually advanced people among us. It was very sad to see and it instilled even more compassion for Africans than I previously had. The people that brought us the most powerful healing plant known to man. Why do they have to suffer more than the rest of us?

I assume (I really hope anyway) that this was all in my head, the visions were a manifestation of my belief system. I felt like I'd been freed from a lot of beliefs afterwards. I could clearly see how insidious the belief system was, I realised that it was just beliefs but I could see that I had no way to get these beliefs out of my head. Its like a virus that infects the mind. I wonder if iboga acted like an anti virus and removed this viral belief from my mind. I feel like facing this belief was the most healing aspect of the flood. Its kinda like I got to see the beliefs that iboga was removing from my mind in real time. Has anyone here dealt with similar things?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Battling the matrix
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 09:07:04 PM »
That's a creepy af belief. But its creepiness is the only thing that makes it compelling. Other than that, there is no reason whatsoever to believe it. Besides, the vast majority of accounts of extraterrestrials are of them as benevolent creatures, if you believe them.

Anyway, yes, my experience with Iboga is that you experience the playing out of dysfunctional thought patterns in your mind, to their conclusion, and that is the purification/healing process. You feel these things fully and then they're out.

Not that we shouldn't have compassion for Africans, but I would caution you against thinking that certain people suffer more than others. I think every soul ultimately experiences the same amount of suffering, just different kinds of it. For example, Africans experience a lot of physical suffering, but we as Westerners experience a lot of social desolation. It's all a mix... what I'm ultimately trying to say is that thought processes that compare people are typically not productive ones.

Finally, don't give a crap about ETs. Give a crap about what you can control. The worst thing a human can do to him/herself is to give his/her power away by seeing him/herself as a victim. Work with what is in your reality, and trust that if you don't know about something or don't experience something, you don't have to worry about it.

I have experienced something similar, yes. Get grounded and focus on what's in front of you.

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 04:18:25 AM »
Yeah thats a good point, I considered that and thats another aspect of this belief, the idea that everyone experiences the same amount of suffering because the system is setup that way. I'll take your advice, thanks.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 09:32:30 AM »
because the system is setup that way.

What system? Man... it doesn't serve you to think like this.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 10:47:44 AM »
I believe he's referring to the Babylon system.  Iboga does reveal some scary things but I doubt aliens play any part.  The reptilian is that part of the brain, when the other parts are neglected the reptilian takes control (possession) and then the sociopath is let loose.  At the Bohemian Grove the ceremony called the cremation of care is to dispel of any guilt and negate empathy.  TCM using baby fetuses and babies to rejuvenate older people is just a public example of what cults and elitists have practiced for eons.  Iboga shows you the war scenes up close and personal and the underpinnings of what lies behind the control board.  Evil is laid bare naked and it very hard to take. 

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 11:43:24 AM »
Yeah Babylon, thats what I'm talking about but the belief thats been instilled in my head is that hyperdimensional entities are responsible for its creation and maintenance. A lot of it has been blocked from my memory, but based on what I do remember, battling this system was one of the most difficult experiences of my life. I was driven by an unstoppable motivation to end the suffering, but the system was so complex it was really difficult to make any progress. I don't know how much this belief effects me since I've had it so long, but I can see clearly what happens in psychedelic trips or psychosis, this belief comes out and haunts the experiences. I haven't been able to feel love since I was a teenager, I'm thinking its possibly this belief because you can't feel loved or accepted by the universe if you believe its inherently evil. During the iboga trip, I was thinking that it was impossible to rid myself of the belief because its designed to permanently take over the mind. I want to do another flood ASAP to see if the belief really has been removed, and because I think one wasn't enough in my particular case.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 12:39:18 PM »
Something happens when you flood to much or in too close of succession where the evil is laid so bare naked that you get stuck in this state.  The best relief is to let the Iboga or now Noribogaine and other alkaloids do their work to re assimilate your experience and make the medicine concretized in reality.  Even microdosing too soon after a flood can make things dark when the post flood afterglow is prevented from shedding its light. 

Ignoring may be a tool to be used when it comes to systems of mind control.  The matrix in itself is a matrix and the only freedom is to become an outlaw of the mind.  It's all so simple and yet everything around is presenting liberation as complex.  There is an unrattled stillness in everyone that is patiently waiting. 

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 02:17:04 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I'll go for an ayahuasca ceremony instead. Its all so simple but not so easy. I'm thinking of doing a salvia ceremony, I wonder how it interacts with noribogaine. Last time I did salvia was before I read these books and as far as I remember, I had a similar experience of being trapped in a matrix that I battled for what seemed like days, but that time it was a 2D matrix and it turned out that matrix was actually myself. Makes me wonder if the same thing might apply to this 3D matrix I've been battling.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:20:09 PM by Entheologist »

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 05:24:26 AM »
If you do do Ayahuasca, hold off on doing it for *at least* 2 months until the noribogaine is for sure out of your system.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 09:25:38 AM »
I have to be very cautious as some of your comments might make assume that there's a bit of instability.  It would appear that you need rooting and space in order to fully integrate.  Based on your comments I can only suggest abstaining from any mind altering substance until your able to fully assimilate.  The matrix things you speak of are illusions, the matrix and breaking free of the matrix are not real. 

Offline Entheologist

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 12:26:37 PM »
I'm talking hypothetically, I don't know what this reality thing is. Beliefs are like mental software, this matrix belief is like a mental virus, once installed its not so easy to uninstall. I'll take your advice though and take a break from mind alteration.