Author Topic: Mamboga Twiggin  (Read 3509 times)

Iboga Panacea

Mamboga Twiggin
« on: May 25, 2015, 01:23:43 PM »
Don't fucking delete mod or admin...fuck off my shit trying to help raise funds to save Iboga in Gabon.  In fact which bitch ass pussy butthurt nazi deleted that?

Recently I accidentally discovered while sucking on Mambe (Toasted and sifted Coca Keif and Alkaline Keif ash) while sucking and nibbling on a 650mg of Iboga Root Bark peice that this combination is HIGHLY SYNERGISTIC!!! Greatest entheogenic combination known to me so far. I accidentally flooded and reset my receptors twice this week! No ATAXIA!!! Beautiful visuals off the charts much better then the best Aya visions I've had. Totally broken open requiring little to no sleep.

Careful I suspect if someone is not very careful there could be major overdoses! Suck and nibble ever so slow on the Root Bark, you only need a small Iboga twig 10-20mg to feel the medicine. You very gradually release the alkaloids and will feel the effects almost immediately when you swallow the juices. Don't play around with this its phucking seriously potent!

This is about conserving IBOGA/BWITI/GABON
Report to moderator     45.37.149.222
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 01:26:51 PM by Kampum »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mamboga Twiggin
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 01:27:47 PM »
I deleted it asshole...right before I ban you for the tenth time - take a hard look idiot.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 12:17:14 AM by Calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 01:30:54 PM »
Fuck you Cal!  You've flooded so many times and you keep relapsing.  Your a sorry excuse for an admin.  No other forum on FB or online deleted that but your bitch ass.

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »
Bitch!

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 01:34:26 PM »
Delete this again and I'll quit this dead ass forum forever.  I've had 1/4 of the posts probably the past 5 years! Fuck you admin/mods!  A bunch of too goodie two show stuck up pussies!  Except for Lala who always keeps it real!!!  The rest of you regurgitate bullshit and talk down to wiser people which is anti Bwiti to do. 

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
This is 'Spirituality' folks...I'll leave this up until everyone gets a laugh. Too bad, I almost liked the guy.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 05:52:17 PM »
This isn't spirituality. This is what happens when you combine Iboga and coca.

Ego inflation to the point of no sensitivity... Damn. Kampum, you're a great guy with a lotta knowledge, but that doesn't give you the right to trample all over other people like this.

Just because you feel amazing doesn't mean it's for the good of all.

Just because you're right doesn't give you the right to be hurtful to people (or do any other legally questionable things on the forum).

Your words will be much more effective when you deliver them with love.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:25:56 PM by RhythmSpring »

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 12:35:15 AM »
I care a lot about Iboga Panacea, and absolutely cannot laugh at this.
I am sad at the apparent loss of ability to move gracefully in our shared reality. Come on home, mister. Come down, then come on home. One of the ways we manifest our skill and experience is the way we can blend with what is happening in our shared reality, without neeing a storm, without needing to shout. Even, almost, invisible, if we choose.
Come on home, mister. Gentlegentlegentle, come on home.

Mods, you have a tough job. I support you. This is a very good and welcoming place, and should be kept this way.

With love,
mudhen