Author Topic: Next Step After a Dull Flood  (Read 1927 times)

Offline z a b

• View Profile
Next Step After a Dull Flood
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:23:02 PM »
I had my first and only flood a month ago, with a Dutch provider, aiming to treat depersonalization disorder. Although I was not told the exact dose of TA I was given, I was told that it somewhat surpassed my weight-recommended dose. It should be noted that we were given capsules every once in a while during the Iboga ceremony, and each one of us could ingest as much as he wished.

I did not experience a thing during most of the ceremony, not even nausea, except for some tiredness. Only as we approached the end of the ceremony -- that is, at sunrise -- did I see some moving colors before my eyes. My last round of capsules was of RB. Most of the participants reported having no visions and not achieving their goal. During the ensuing two days, still at the Iboga center, I felt unwell emotionally and physically and was anxious to return to my country. During the ensuing two weeks, I felt uncharacteristically depressed. Now, it seems as though nothing had happened. It should be noted that past experiences I had with Ayahuasca and mushrooms, separately, were consistently relatively dull and partial, althogh to a lesser degree than with Iboga.

The dull and meaningless flood I experienced was difficult for me, since I hoped it would help me in treating the disorder from which I am suffering, and it also required flying abroad and investing a considerable sum of money. I wonder whether it is a common experience and whether I should consider having another flood in the future, perhaps it could be a different experience.

Thanks.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: Next Step After a Dull Flood
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 07:36:12 AM »
I would try again with a mix of TA and HCl until you experience the visions...
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."