Author Topic: Iboga TA "booster/micro" doses for mental illness  (Read 2631 times)

Offline dreamedm

• View Profile
Iboga TA "booster/micro" doses for mental illness
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:29:56 PM »
Seems like my topic was removed, perhaps due to the server issue.

I was wondering if anyone micro/booster doses for mental illness - I was told I have psychotic symptoms with a possible mood disorder. I did a flood dose about 7 months ago and it helped me function/live for about 3 months, until I pretty much relapsed again. I'm hoping I can get similar results with micro/booster dosing - clearing my head, relief of paranoia, etc. Anyone have any experience? I just ordered 2 grams from Ibogaworld, and I definitely don't want to do a flood dose again atm.

Offline dreamedm

• View Profile
Re: Iboga TA "booster/micro" doses for mental illness
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 05:00:38 PM »
Ok, so I tried 100 mg of Iboga TA the other day and didn't feel any different. Is it too small a dose, perhaps? I was thinking of trying 300 mg or so next time. It's either that or back to see a new psychiatrist and maybe get on meds again. I'm pretty scared of doing another flood at this point.

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 02:31:49 AM »
Hi,

I can only share my experiences with microdosing ibogab and I found I struggled with it as its stimulating affects produced anxiety.

I found microdosing ayahuasca a lot gentler. The harmala alkaloids in the vine also works on the nmda receptor sites and also create more serotonin platelets thus improving well being.

Hope this helps,

Ryu

Offline dreamedm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 02:02:17 PM »
I've been reading and doing some research on magic mushrooms, and I think I'm going to try them. They also seem to have positive benefits for various mental illnesses.

Offline ppole

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 06:13:23 PM »
stimulating affects produced anxiety.

I think it's not the stimulating effects that produce anxiety

it's the anxiety you have already inside that is taken out so you can see it

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 01:25:40 PM »
Hi Ppole,

That's quite an interesting take. I've not really considered it from that perspective. There may be some truth in that however, stimulants do encourage the fight or flight response and iboga in small doses is a stimulant.

:-)

Ryu

Offline ppole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2015, 03:06:19 PM »
hi Ryu

you could also try to find the root of anxiety, I think I found it for my anxiety
but then I don't know what to do with this finding to make anxiety fall down for ever