Author Topic: Has anyone here experienced existential angst?  (Read 1529 times)

Offline axl617

• View Profile
Has anyone here experienced existential angst?
« on: December 26, 2015, 02:10:51 PM »
This is something that I've been struggling with for the past few months. I guess something in me snapped and the defence mechanism for ignoring ideas about existence broke down. I'm actually for the first time in my life feeling completely hopeless and I can feel my essence has completely diminished.

I'm wondering, would micro-dosing ibogaine be a bad idea in this struggle? I've done small amounts before to help me quit cigarettes (which worked for a few months) but that was around 3 years ago so I'm not sure how I would react to it now. I just want to get the anti-depressant effects of noribogaine so maybe I can survive a few more years.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone here experienced existential angst?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 03:36:50 PM »
In my experience iboga kind of straightens out your priorities, in the long run. It may exacerbate your anxieties in the short-term, and force you to confront them head-on, but I find that it usually takes me through if I'm patient and am kind to myself. Iboga has the effect of narrowing my priorities to the more personal (as opposed to the universal/existential).

Salvia has a similar effect on me. That's low dose/buccal (chewed) Salvia, mind you.

Be kind to your human.