Author Topic: My microdosing progress  (Read 13195 times)

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
My microdosing progress
« on: January 27, 2016, 05:38:40 PM »
Hey, I thought I'd open another topic just for sharing how my microdosing is doing & to ask for advice on this specifically.

Day 1 & 2: nothing substantial is happening

Day 2 & 4: my chest feels uncomfortable or achey at times, but I've had that before, I think it's related to my lack of exercise. Had coffee at work, made me feel unusually anxious for a while then nothing else. I'm sleepy all the time and need to take naps in the afternoon.

Day 5: feeling emotionally numb, but with racing thoughts (feels pretty much like being on a heavy dose of antidepressants), still sleepy and mind feels fuzzy at times

Hope the numbness goes away, it's scaring me.

This is pretty much it for now.

Offline ppole

• View Profile
Re: My microdosing progress
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 03:52:43 AM »
how many drops do you take daily?

do you know one drop how much rootbark is in it?

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 10:05:55 AM »
Hey, this is what the site says:

Iboga TA extract tincture, ratio 1:50 (20 mg/ml). This tincture is made with purified iboga alkaloids in a hydro-alcoholic solution. The TA extract is a semi crude extract, containing all alkaloids. Purity: 50% TA. 5 ml tincture contains 100 mg of this extract. One drop contains approximately 0.5 mg extract. The tincture is packed in high quality Miron glass 5 ml bottles with pipette.

I take two drops every morning, recommended dose is one to two drops a day.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 12:02:58 PM »
IMO, the Iboga isn't making you more numb, it is making you more aware of the numbness that you already have.

Awareness is a necessary first step for lasting change.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 09:50:35 AM »
Day 7: feeling pretty rough, thoughts are racing and I'm really tired all the time. Actually, probably been tired since day 1. Sometimes I get kindof a tight feeling at the left side of my chest but it doesn't feel like anything alarming. For some reason I have junk food cravings like I haven't had in years.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 11:21:50 AM »
I can relate to this, actually. My theory is that I've used asceticism and self-denial (avoiding treats, indulgences) as a coping mechanism in itself. And Iboga puts me in touch with what I really need. Sometimes we need to treat ourselves!

But, if I were you, I'd hold off on microdosing until the big flood, if it's too uncomfortable. That's what I'm doing, anyway.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »
It's very uncomfortable but then again, my existence is very uncomfortable  :D I can take a lot of pain and I'm willing to go through it for a month or so to see if anything changes at all.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 11:54:46 AM »
Day 8: I don't know what's happening but the sleepiness is out of control. I have no problems sleeping through the night and then three hours in the afternoon. I'm basically sleeping my life away.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 12:27:17 PM »
Day 10: today I decided to take 3 drops of the extract instead of 2. The result - it's bringing out the garbage. I'm feeling very depressed. Anyone have a general idea as to when the microdosing shows results? I'll continue but I hope that the garbage isn't the only thing it'll bring out, hoping for some relief too.

Offline ppole

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 02:22:56 PM »
you are taking a micro-micro dose, I've calculate how much is it, and it is very little in equivalent rootbark
I think it depends on the kind of your illness, maybe for some people microdose is enough for other not, maybe 10 days is too short time to see results
if you go for a flood don't take all in once, take the eqivalent of 4-5 grams bark and wait for instruction from the plant about how much and when
to take the remaining dose
It is not for everyone

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 03:04:35 PM »
Thanks, but Iboga is calling me pretty heavily so I don't think I should have a problem with the flood dose. Will suggest this to my provider though.

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 05:03:37 PM »
Remember, you can't just take Iboga and sit and watch the magic happen. You have to actively do stuff if you want to change. Like, try meditating. Improving your diet. Calling up some people you want to (re)connect with. Play soccer.

Or, just wait til the flood so you're not living in garbage.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 02:17:40 PM »
So far the effects seem pretty subtle, but I think that my problems are also pretty severe and doubt that anything other than a full flood could really begin to solve them. I probably need a very hard kick in the a*s, so to say. But I will be trying about 10-15 drops of the extract, maybe more during the weekend to see where that takes me.

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 05:42:41 AM »
Day 15: Yesterday I took about 25 drops of the tincture on top of the 3 drops I take in the morning. Felt no threshold effects so I guess I've been taking a very small dose so far. Today I woke up feeling quite blank and numb, I almost felt a little "reset" in a way, but very mildly. It actually felt a little like returning to my childhood state of mind - meaning I'm feeling the same kind of numbness that I was forced to feel as a child. I'm not feeling good at all, I'm still not capable of feeling anything other than mild sadness, anger and boredom. I'm very far away from actual emotions.

But I have to say that I do think that maybe it's not all so bad. I don't recall ever having so many insights into my state of mind. Lately I've been getting a lot of childhood memories and while I don't enjoy them cause they only remind me of how I've never really felt "okay", I still feel like it's teaching me something. I don't feel okay, but this is actually the closest I've EVER been to actually knowing what the f*ck is happening with me, so I'll stick with it for a while longer :)

Offline Muschae

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 03:03:11 PM »
Day 18: I'm discontinuing microdosing for about a week to see if I'm able to get some feelings back (even if it's negative ones). The numbing is scary and if I didn't know better, I'd take myself for a very cold and logical person that doesn't care about anything. I can listen to music that I found touching a while ago and feel nothing. Same with watching favourite comedy series. Anything that isn't purely logical seems silly to me. Including any loving feelings. Since this is the exact opposite of what I'd like to be - I'd like to get my feelings and passion back - I'm quitting it for a while.

I've read about Iboga curing what they call depersonalization - but this feels a lot like it's actually causing it for me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:48:47 PM by Muschae »