Author Topic: greetings everyone  (Read 1285 times)

Offline rainfruit

• View Profile
greetings everyone
« on: February 05, 2016, 12:19:43 PM »
Hey everyone.

I'm getting ready for my first contact with iboga, through microdosing, in a few weeks.  I have a golden window of opportunity where I don't have work for a month and will be devoting the time to healing and self reflection.

I'm dealing with an energy pattern that has been present for much of my life.  It's basically a combination of a guilt complex and feelings of worthlessness and self-criticism.  When I was a teenager it manifested as a severe eating disorder that I struggled with until my late 20's.  Thankfully I was able to find a variety of holistic therapies, and ultimately a few years of working with ayahuasca helped me leave the eating disorder behind for good.

In the years since however, my physical health has been a mess and my mental health an issue too (depression, lack of motivation, etc).  I recognize that I am still wrestling with that same demon underneath it all.  It has morphed and gotten slightly weaker, but it's still there attempting to drag my life towards a void of narcissism, contraction, and suffering.

A year and a half ago, I started working with kambo in hopes of transcending it fully.  It's been an incredible journey, and it's difficult to define what exactly kambo has been doing.  It has certainly been rearranging me from the inside, allowing light to shine through in vast ways.  But that one piece at the core is still stuck, I can feel it.  Although maybe it's more isolated now and easier to see.  I feel like my relationship with kambo will be very long term, and for whatever reason here I am at the gates of iboga.  I know all these medicines work together, and but exactly how is beyond my understanding.

Anyway, that brings me to now.  I'm excited this board exists and I look forward to learning and exchanging with all of you as I begin this journey.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:48:08 PM by rainfruit »

Offline VoidHawk

• The universe is a forge for the OneSoul.
    • View Profile
Re: greetings everyone
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 12:58:46 AM »
Greeting! This is my first post, but what the heck, must start somewhere. I had applied some time back and only just found that I can log in now!

I recently received a small supply of rootbark from a kind soul; it smeels divine, and very exotic! I am preparing to begin my own program. I have a mild but long-standing poppy pod addiction (4/5 years or so), but in a way that is a mere symptom of the real issues.

Welcome - I hope you and other new posters stick around - I plan too. This is not a high-traffic site, but I have read some remarkable accounts here. Love and light to you, and all posters new and old.

Offline mudhen

• View Profile
Re: greetings everyone
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:10:47 PM »
Welcome to the both of you.

One of the things I value about this site is the search function. Much information over the years.

Things can get really....real here. It's a sanctuary of a sorts.

And actually, there is quite a bit of traffic, just not too much posting. :)

Okie dokie.
Enjoy.