Author Topic: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - microdosing  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Michael1

• View Profile
social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - microdosing
« on: March 01, 2016, 05:40:07 AM »
Hi, after i have read Bancopumas thread, I am interested in microdosing with Iboga TA tincture for my severe social anxiety, depression and various emotional issues. There is one thing I am most concerned, if iboga in micro doses coud potentially increase my anxiety, tension and could make me more irritated and short-tempered ? I read that iboga in small doses increase energy, focus, alertness...could this be a problem for me ?

Has anyone here already tried this protocol (or any other with microdoses) for anxiety related issues ?

Thank you!

Michael

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - microdosing
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 01:14:50 PM »
Iboga gives you insight, increases your awareness of your life--that is its primary effect.

Other than that certainty, there is no saying how iboga microdosing will affect you day-to-day. Some days may be great, some others may be quite difficult.

You will run into problems! You will also be empowered by the insight that iboga gives you to work through them. Hope this helps.

Offline Michael1

• View Profile
Re: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - microdosing
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 02:49:36 PM »
I am planning to start iboga microdosing following week, but I would like to ask some questions:

One think i dont fully understand why someone microdosing with iboga  everyday and some other ppl recommend microdosing every fourth day? What is the difference ? There is even a guy on youtube who takes 1 gram of root bark everyday,  what is  quite a lot in my opinion. Since I do not take any antidepressants maybe I will need more to get any relief for my crippling anxiety conditions.
Can i still take xanax (benzodiazepines) while i will be microdsing ? I know that taking any benzos  is not very recommended, but there are still  stressful situations in my everyday life where i simply need to take xanax, sometimes i need to take more and some other days less, but i am trying to keep my dosage as low as possible.
i do not want to get back to psychiatrics drugs with horrible side effects and minimal profit, but in current situaton it is very hard and exhausting  to deal with every day life even with aid of xanax.

I hope this regime with iboga microdoses will help.