Author Topic: The 2016 Global Ibogaine Conference thread  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
The 2016 Global Ibogaine Conference thread
« on: March 24, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »
Post everything related to the 2016 Global Ibogaine Conference held from March 14 to 16 in this thread :)

... There were many talks and I imagine videos will surface eventually. So far there is this talk on using Ibogaine for Parkinson's:

http://www.edenicstates.com/ibogaine-rebuilding-neural-tissue-parkinsons/

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
Re: The 2016 Global Ibogaine Conference thread
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 12:51:41 PM »

I was booked and paid up to go this conference, but unfortunately was not able to make it. Fortunately Dimitri Mugianis, Andrew Tatarsky and Ken Alper and many others working with ibogaine and related topics were there to give a summary of the conference in NYC, which I was able to make. There was a great energy there. Dana Beale and Howard Lotsoff's wife was there, and she is a sweetheart.

Rintrah, were you able to make it to conference in Mexico? By all accounts I heard it was amazing. What really impresses me is the great work Howard Lotsoff's heir John Dickinson has been doing with these confrerences, building a coherent community across scientific research, psychology, policy/politics and spirituality. The effort he has given to create a document outlining a comprehensive treatment protocol and how to screen for risks and treat patients safely is amazing. Also, especially the attention given to the use of muchcheaper alternatives to produce ibogaine, like synthesizing voacanga africana was given a lot of attention. I guess Chris Jenks and Dennis Mckenna was there to talk about this. That really excites me, as it not only helps with sustainability of the sacred bark, but also would hopefully make it cheaper to have more clinics in Canada and other countries in europe. 

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 12:55:14 PM »
One thing I really rue is missing out to work with Kambo for the first time, being taught by someone who has great experience synthesizing both medicines (kambo and ibogaine together). There will be another chance to work with with kambo in the future.

Offline Rintrah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 01:37:56 AM »
Hi ddraig, no I didn't attend the conference. Would have loved to though.