Author Topic: Ibogaine from cheaper Voacanga Africana Production Guide  (Read 3168 times)

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
Ibogaine from cheaper Voacanga Africana Production Guide
« on: July 10, 2016, 08:19:42 PM »
Hi,
Chris Jenks supplied a better more low-tech guide to produce Ibogaine from the readily available Voacanga Africana. This helps with sustainability of iboga plant, and can provide a much cheaper means to produce ibogaine.

https://www.ibogainealliance.org/blog/voacanga-ibogaine-production-guide/

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
Re: Ibogaine from cheaper Voacanga Africana Production Guide
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »
I talked to GITA, and they told me that there are providers of Ibogaine HCL derived from Voacanga Africana out there. But they deal with larger quantities for clinics, rather than individual users.
I presume that the cost is going to be lower than Ibogaine HCL derived from iboga bark, but not sure how much cheaper. Will find out soon.

Offline EternalReturn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 06:40:03 AM »
It's a topic worth to investigate

Why in this extraction they try to rid of vocangine? Brief googling showed that voacangine have anti-addiction properties too, as inogaine.

Then, is there info about % of ibogaine in voacanga?

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »

I have heard that it is not as inexpensive as I thought, like not cheaper than HCL from Iboga bark and there are wholesale suppliers.
Was not aware of anti-addiction properties of voacanga, and I see there are. Very Interesting. It seems that at the same level of grams of raw bark, iboga is 'stronger'.
Do not see any experience reports using extracted voacangine either, that would also be interesting.

Mushrooms I have recently heard can be great as well, at least for alcohol.

Offline EternalReturn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 09:37:56 AM »
Brief reading of erowid vault of voacangine shows that it is garbage, with bad effect on overall level.

It will create unnecessary effects mixed with ibogain, broking original iboga-healing-direction.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:41:00 AM by EternalReturn »