Author Topic: Help with dosing protocol.  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
Help with dosing protocol.
« on: July 30, 2016, 12:16:25 PM »
Hey guys,
I need some help.

I have previously done a "flood dose" (I suspect not a full flood), consisting of a crude vinegar extract of 28 grams of Iboga, in me, 140 pound guy.  It gave a brain defrag, some very crazy visions, some of them I suspect will come true in the future, I got eaten by a lion, met the tree's spirit etc... but always KNEW I was under the influence.  I was always in a position where I could've pretty easily identified with my body.  From this I assume I did not flood.

Additionally, I did not deal with the issue I was hoping to deal with, namely a total inability to trust anyone, and a constant paranoia regarding the motives of everyone around me. 

The thing is, I'm not totally sure I CAN trust anyone.  Basically everybody fucks you over eventually.  But I do think my girlfriend is a genuinely good person, and basically the exception to this fear.  Mostly I would like to not wildly speculate about how she is plotting to destroy me ALL OF THE FUCKING TIME.  I think Iboga can help.  It just didn't last time.

SO, I've come back to try again.  Real rootbark has basically vanished, so I purchased myself some semi-synthetic Ibogaine Hydrochloride, of which I have 1 gram.  I also have 10 grams of rootbark left.  I am desperate and feel like this is basically my last shot, or my girlfriend is going to leave me for my delusional and oppressive behaviour.

How much should I take?

All of it?

Tl;DR?  140 lbs. guy wants to flood HARD.  Has 1 gram semi-synthetic ibogaine HCL and 10 grams rootbark.  How much should he take?

Thanks,
Ben

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Help with dosing protocol.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 08:11:25 PM »
I think it's good to know that you're under the influence. I suspect many have flooded fully and yet were aware that they had taken Iboga. Iboga does indeed make you aware of MANY things.

Others may chime in on this, but 10 grams sounds like it could be enough rootbark for a flood. I've heard of people flooding off of 9 grams.

Here's some food for thought-- Might your inability to trust anyone be connected to an inability to trust yourself?

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
Re: Help with dosing protocol.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 11:33:15 AM »
Umm, I was going to eat 1 gram of pure semi-synthetic ibogaine hydrochloride with my 10 grams of rootbark.  You think that is too much?

Until I read your post, I considered myself a very trustworthy person.  I think considering myself trustworthy has been foolish.  That remark is actually quite useful to me.  Thank you.