Author Topic: Could Iboga help someone with terminal brain cancer?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
Could Iboga help someone with terminal brain cancer?
« on: October 03, 2016, 06:19:57 PM »
Hello dear friends.

I am making this post as a very good friend of mine has terminal brain cancer. They are in their early 20s, have had 4 surgeries, and most likely less than 6 months to live, possibly not even that long.

I have flooded Iboga once and drank Ayahuasca 5 times. My friend does not know of either Iboga or Ayahuasca.

I am wondering if either of these plant medicines legitimately have the potential to help my friend. I need consultation from others more knowledgeable than myself.

Does anyone have any words for me? Could either of these plant medicines legitimately help my friend with end stage terminal brain cancer? If so would one be better than the other (iboga vs ayahuasca)?  Also to note my friend does have heart problems.

Should I speak with my friend about this?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:31:03 PM by surfingisfun001 »

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Could Iboga help someone with terminal brain cancer?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 11:27:25 PM »
Hi surfingisfun001

Thank you for being so brave enough to talk about this here. I think this subject has the potential to get heated, so I'll just speak my personal opinions on this:

I think Iboga's main action is to enable the body to heal itself. Studies can show that it does this or that (like reduce candida, for example), but I believe that all these details are just part of the bigger picture of what iboga does--enable the body to heal itself.

I think it's worthy to note that your friend does have heart problems, so let's talk about Ayahuasca--

Ayahuasca can be just as effective in healing, especially when it comes to body complaints. Also, when it is combined with other plants from the Amazon jungle, like Cat's Claw, Ajos Sacha, Chuchuhuasi, etc., its healing power can be pretty darn powerful, but it is a longer process, usually with a Shaman or a lot of intuitive knowledge.

I think it's worth a shot talking to your friend about this. Western medicine is so closed-minded when it comes to chronic diseases, especially terminal ones, that it simply surprises me that people sometimes don't explore other options, especially when Death is knocking on the door.

There are so many wonderful anti-cancer plants out there. Also, fasting is pretty powerful! We can do without protein for a long while, especially if we need to enter the healing/cleansing process.

I'd say when you talk with him about this, make it special and planned. Don't be offhand about it in hopes to not overwhelm him. Shamanic medicine is no light matter (obvs).

Much love and good luck to you guys.

~RS

Offline surfingisfun001

• View Profile
Re: Could Iboga help someone with terminal brain cancer?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 05:19:12 PM »
Thanks for your words RhythmSpring