Author Topic: Working with iboga now  (Read 927 times)

Offline lbark

• Donating Member
  • Like to talk about Iboga? I like to listen
    • View Profile
Working with iboga now
« on: January 16, 2017, 08:30:54 AM »
Haven't been on here in a while so I thought I would give an update to all my iboga peeps.
When I first came on this board several years ago I was a lost person using drugs to mask it all.
Things have changed dramatically.
Things have been really good and iboga has taken me on the ultimate journey.
I went and got initiated into the Bwiti last December. That was certainly a once in a lifetime experience and really shed those final layers that had followed me around. The Bwiti is so  much a part of my life now. The Bwiti and iboga teach us lessons of how to live life and deal with all the human stuff that we all go through. Bwiti is really the study of life with using Iboga as our guide.
 Without those teachings and iboga I am not sure where I would be but it wouldn't be as good as it is now.
Also over the last year and a half I have trained to become an iboga Provider. Most of the training is working out your own stuff, the rest can be learned with practice.
The place I now work at is an iboga retreat and all based on the Bwiti tradition.
I won't be naming the place I am at on this thread out of respect to all, but you can pm me if for whatever reason you are interested.
Also my girl is pregnant now and we are expecting a child in April/May.
Just an update on how iboga has helped me. It can help you too if you want it.
Execute typos on a little tablet.
Basse'
Basse' to my Posse'