Author Topic: Reliable ibogaine vendors  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Esperanza

• View Profile
Reliable ibogaine vendors
« on: December 28, 2015, 12:00:07 AM »
Does anyone know of a good reliable ibogaine vendor besides IbogaWorld? I got pretty good stuff from them before but the last 2 shipments were really weak. I would love any advice on good vendors, please!

Offline dusttrust

• View Profile
Re: Reliable ibogaine vendors
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »
In my experience, the more one takes ibogaine, the weaker it gets. I wrote a post about this and others replied that the same thing happened to them. None said that this did not happen to them.

While the stuff from IW might have gotten weaker, it might also simply be because you took it a few times already.

Offline Egokiller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 10:49:01 PM »
Take more
MY OVERDOSE WITH IBOGA & WHY YOU NEED A SITTER!!!!
http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1804.0

Offline infinity

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 02:27:54 PM »
I have recently had problems with them also. I placed an order on the December 18th, today is January 6th, and no tracking number, no replies to my emails, and obviously no mail. As Cal knows, this has happened to me earlier last year, so I am over it. I want a refund, but they are not responding to my emails. Also, when I finally got my bark, it was INCREDIBLY weak. And some of it, I gave it a friend that never had it before, and it tasted bad and hardily had an effect. Neither one of us are drug dependent. I was trying to flood before school started, but too late for that. Anyone have any ideas, other than these guys? Pm me if anyone has any ideas, thanks. Also, what do I have for recourse? I never had a problem with them in the past, but this is the second time in the past year that I had issues that are not just a simple human error.

Offline ppole

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 03:59:52 PM »
plants harvested too soon are weak

Offline ddraig

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 04:49:24 PM »
There is a *real* sustainability problem with getting ibogaine from Tabernanthe iboga. Since its popularity in the west, many profiteers clueless in how to harvest the plant properly end up destroying the plants in Gabon, amongst other problems going on in Gabon and nearby countries.

I would not use ibogaworld anymore or any other vendor that uses ibogaine derived from iboga. There is a big meetup of the ibogaine community in march 2016 down in mexico where the use of Voacanga africana which is far more widespread and easier to grow, to produce much cheaper ibogaine is being promoted. I would check with providers to find out if their source is from this plant.
When I find out more about providers that sell ibogaine from voacanga I will message you. Unfortunately I know of none atm.

Offline TS

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 04:28:26 PM »
Can anyone update on this please.  I'm looking for RB or TA (good quality). Don't want to use IW as I need it by the end of the month. Please PM me if you know a reliable source that doesn't take too long to ship to UK. One option is reset.nu but I don't know the quality of their ground root bark,

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 01:28:49 PM »
Hi all,

Dont know if my input helps here but hopefully it will.

I took part in a flood 9 weeks ago and had a very strong experience. I have flooded with Iboga on for occasions before this one and this was the strongest. The Iboga came from Ibogaworld. When I placed my order it took them a while to respond and I started getting concerned. However Michelle eventually replied to my emails and sent the Iboga. To confirm, yes I have noticed a delay in service efficiency.

Reset.nu are the same company as Maya-ethnobotanicals.com. I havent used their Iboga but I believe it is of high quality. Mayas products are often of a high standard.

Hope this helps.

Ryu 8)

Offline TS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 02:59:03 PM »
Hello Ryu,
Thanks for your input.  It is very helpful to hear of your personal experience with IW :D