Author Topic: 2 times eboka - no reset or deeper effect although of high flood dosage :(  (Read 300 times)

Offline searcher

• View Profile
Hello guys,

I took 2 times eboka but got no visions or anything like that - only some strange and speedy thoughts. No color vision or daydreams or anything like that :(

First time I took eboka root bark and vomit after 1 or 2 hours. Second time (months afterwards) I took eboka TA and vomit again after 1 or 2 hours. Dosage was approx. 20mg/kg.

So I think it was because I vomit too early, right? When I take it again (a last try) I only want to use HCL.

Is it possible that there are people which cannot be reseted by eboka?

Offline searcher

• View Profile
Does anybody have an idea or advice?

Offline searcher

• View Profile
Any one?

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It sounds like it did have an effect on you, but just very little because you vomited early. Good luck with your next try!

Offline searcher

• View Profile
It sounds like it did have an effect on you, but just very little because you vomited early. Good luck with your next try!
thank you! Nextr try I want to use the HCL because I think that I vomit because of some alkaloids,

Do one vomit often after taking just the HCL or is it defnitly less?

Offline searcher

• View Profile
thank you! Nextr try I want to use the HCL because I think that I vomit because of some alkaloids,

Do one vomit often after taking just the HCL or is it defnitly less?
Can someone answer the last question maybe?