Author Topic: Flood Dose: Gradual vs. Pow  (Read 7790 times)

RavAv

Re: Flood Dose: Gradual vs. Pow
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 02:16:57 PM »
I guess Sara really listens and tunes in to each person's individual need

My flood with Sara made the Matrix's red pill look like candy
1 gm followed by 4 more an hour later

buckle your seat belt - reality just went bye bye
                        :o

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »
Re tuning in to everyone's individual need, spot on!

One of the troubles with having a standard protocol is that it doesn't account for individual differences and needs. Protocols are guidelines, I've walked very far outside them on numerous occasions. :)

If I had the time and the facilities, I would be with some people much longer than the 4-10 days I am generally there.
I work with time and money constraints many people have. A clinic, ahhh, that would be wonderful. I'm still moving toward an integration house/aftercare facility here in the states. It's the time after the flood that begs attention.

Tia

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 04:37:20 PM »
How can we do that in the states, Tia-- it's illegal.  Would you consider a move up to beautful Victoria Island in Canada-- that's where Sassyfras and I are planning on starting our clinic....

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »
Only the treatment with iboga is illegal in the US, but aftercare wouldn't be.  Might be hard to give boosters, but all other therapies would be okay..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 05:02:56 PM »
Hey river.
In about ten years I can move anywhere. :)
My two children, 11 and 12, have an excellent network of friends, family, routine right here in southern California. I've raised them 'in a village', so I can certainly travel, and be gone for some weeks at a time, but for now always returning to home base.

GD said it correctly, an integration house will be perfectly legal. A treatment would not take place there. Those happen elsewhere.
(Periodic disclaimer: Ibogaine is illegal in the U.S., and legal treatments are given in Mexico)
That said, I do what I can, quietly, here in the states. There is need.

T

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 07:36:16 PM »
Oh boy is there need ... I see it whatever recovery site I visit.

RavAv

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
 a few comments about the differences
1. staggering the flood over too much time might water down the flood - i find the TA tales 45 minutes to one hour to hit, an hour and a half to peak, and lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from when it hits (everyone is different but i've treated a lot of people and find this pretty standard (yeah - one guy took 3 hours till it hit) - if i stagger it over 4 hours , i am losing the affect
2. what i have seen with sara who i work with intenesely is she does stagger the dose AFTER she has already given the flood i.e.: she will give 1 gm, and then an hour later give 3 - 4 more grams to start; then as she feels they need more she staggers it
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:22:12 PM by VaVar »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »
Right on Rav - staggering the dose too much will definitely cause you to 'miss the boat'. I like your and Sara's protocols. I recently was shooting for a big flood using rootbark. This was my second time taking a real big dose of bark. I got really smashed off it -was shooting for 30g (which I did last time) but could only keep 25g in, and that after a colossal purge. I missed my window for getting in to the deepest visionary aspects of the experience because I was gagging down so much raw bark and it took a long time. I find that the TA's and the rootbark come on within 45 minutes like you said, and peak around the 2 or 3 hour mark. For me, that shit lasts forever - I know of people who have done both the hcl and the TA and they say that the TA goes on longer for sure.

This last time was pretty hardcore even though it didn't produce much in the way of visions. I had significant autobiographical recall - which was a bit of a surprise as I have yet to experience it on that level. And the tactile sensations were very heavy - actually pretty uncomfortable for a while. This is probably becuase I was on the threshold of a peak experience with it and just could not find it in myself to eat any more wood at the time. From now on, unless I am in Gabon being fed Wood by a Bwiti - I'll stick to extracting it lol. The bark I had was fantastic material, after ten grams I found it nearly impossible to walk and it stacked up nicely, I just took the last bit of it a little too late to have the full blown flood visions.
" I am you and what I see is me..."