Author Topic: Microdosing before ceremony  (Read 3007 times)

Offline ryu

• View Profile
Microdosing before ceremony
« on: November 16, 2010, 05:39:27 AM »
 :)

Hi All,

I ordered 4grams of TA for my flood dose and 20 grams of Rootbark from Iboga world for any craving i may have after my flood dose. I will be taking my flood dose soon but i have to wait for a  convenient time when my children can stay at their grandparents for a weekend. My parents dont have a clue about my issues or my plan to take Iboga. So everything is all cloak and dagger at the moment and i dont want to rush into this as im sure preparation and mindset are of utmost importance

so.....i need your advice

If i start microsing before before my flood dose will this be an issue when i come to taking my flood dose and will it help ward off the cravings whilst i am in preparation for initiation.

my drinking tend to be a once weekly binge so do i take a small dose of iboga on the day that i normally or do i take a small dose everyday

If so, what would you suggest would be the ideal dosage to curb my desire to use coke and drink.

Love and light

Ryu

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
Re: Microdosing before ceremony
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 08:25:17 AM »

Hi Ryu,

my drinking tend to be a once weekly binge so do i take a small dose of iboga on the day that i normally or do i take a small dose everyday

Does this work?  does it keep your from going out and drinking?

About your detox, you seem to want to keep your problems under wraps.  With opiates you get the sneezes and go around sneezing for a week or so I am not sure about coke and alcohol.  But should you be a little blitzed, say to your wife in front of the kids Oh this cold is terrible and that syrup is making me act and feel funny - a perfect cover.

Roy

Offline ryu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 10:04:40 AM »
Hi Roy,

I normally have an idea later in the afternoon if i want a drink or coke and normally follow that idea through, so i do have some form of warning. So i guess i am asking will it reduce the craving i have at that time.

I have a thirteen year old and twelve year old son and daughter. Im sure they know i have a problem "certainly with drink" as the day after i have been drinking i am off work and in a terrible depression. I also blow my nose alot and am bunged up due to the coke. They are at that age where they might put two and two together as they study the effects of drink and drugs at this age in school.

Of course addicton is a disease but i would be utterly ashamed if i knew my children knew the full extent of my habits. My kids are one of my primary motivations for ending my addiction.

xx :)

RYU

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 11:33:39 AM »
I have no personal experience with detoxing from cocaine/alcohol but I can attest to iboga reducing and often eliminating cravings for opiates, cigarettes etc...I think small microdosing may benefit you before the flood, some providers do it this way. Please please just do not take coke and ibogaine together.

If you do decide to take a small dose of iboga to try it out, make sure you stay away from other things all that day, even IF you have cravings. I think you may be pleasantly surprised, but the most of the 'real' healing in this regard will be the result of a deep experience.

There are others here more qualified to answer you, I just speak mainly from intuition and my own experiences with it. It's an amazing thing, it really is.

I'd say try eating a gram or two of the bark if you're curious, see how it does you and if it ebbs your cravings satisfactorily, I think it would be safe to continue either daily or every other day up till the flood. Hopefully others will chime in also. Best of luck to you and keep us posted!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »

Hi Ryu,

If you get the cravings in the afternoon all the time their may be a hidden trigger somewhere.  Do you drink on weekends only as you seem to be a binge drinker.  You don't have to answer these questions to me but ask them yourself.  If you get the cravings in the afternoon that sounds kind of like a habit - Ibogaine breaks habits.  It stopped me from drinking coffee, cola, sugar and such, will it work on alcohol and crack?  It can but there is no guarantee but give it a try by all means it is the best thing that you can do that I know of to quit drugs and alcohol.  Sometimes it takes more than one flood.  I do know of some people that have quit coke and alcohol by Ibogaine.

Is there any way you can do a flood??  I think a flood will do you the most good.  Are you desperate?  Are you afraid that you may get in a car accident or do you drink at home?  If your desperate and think that may happen do a flood.  Have you talked to a Dr?  Some people have had some success with anabuse.  If you take anabuse and drink you will get so sick you will stop drinking of course when the cravings come you can always quit taking the pills for a day or two then drink.  But it is a tool to be used and will stop your drinking.

You really do need help since you have children.  You will need someone to mind the kids for at least 3 or 4 days.  Some people require more time to straighten up after taking Ibogaine.  A lot depends on your health, you age and maybe your outlook.  At 12 and 13 you children may well have an idea about drugs and I am sure they know mommy has a drinking problem.  Depending on your desperation try and spend some time on this forum and ask questions for we really do help each other.  You may want to consider after care whether it is NA or counseling.  A support system like family can help but often family problems can be the cause.  If you have any specific questions feel free to ask me or anyone you think may help.  You can PM me if you would like or email. 

Also, you got to stop kicking yourself in the ass.  Yes, you have a problem and your trying to solve it, it is a very hard problem to kick which is why there are so many alcoholics and drug addicts.  Realizing that you have have a problem is the first step and you seem ready.   I have a hunch you will find just the help you need on this forum.  I would bet on it - you'll see.

Wishing you the best,

Roy

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 03:22:02 AM »
You just need to find a healthy habit to replace the drinking with.  Find something you enjoy and instead of a drink, go do that instead.  Once you get used to doing that, you'll lose the urge to drink..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."