Author Topic: the strangest magic ever .  (Read 8323 times)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
the strangest magic ever .
« on: December 24, 2009, 06:14:46 AM »
hello dear friends ,
ive come round today to tell the tale of my first (definately not my last) Ibogaine experience .
this all came about in a matter of three weeks after i decided to do it . I first heard about Ibogaine at a pot festival in Atlanta ,Georgia in 1993 . Its funny how its name never left me since that day too.

I obtained 30 grams of great root bark (5-6%) from somewhere ( its fairly expensive for a good quality root bark - around $400.00 per person for this experience in this material alone) and then proceeded to make my extract.
 - of the 30 grams of root bark i obtained 8.8 grams of extract. i consumed this extract within a couple days of it manufacture also (fresh TA !).  I powdered this extract and made 8 - 1 gram capsules and my test dose that was just over .5 gram . 

So far as a place to go to do this little experiment - my sitter and i chose a hotel . We wanted rooms that connected but had to settle on one that were next door to each other but not connected internally.
This will run you about $200.00 for two rooms for two nights .

after we got the rooms we then proceeded to set up my little "shrine " area . We darkend the room right away .
i brought trinkets and talismans to smooth out my journey . I also had pictures and candles gathered and arranged in that area of the room also.
i brought H2o , electrolyte drinks (cliff) and ginger tea i had brewed earlier that day.
I want to say it was around 1:00 in the afternoon when i took my test dose.   

The test dose went well also..
It was an hour later that i took my main flood dose of 4 -1 gram capsules all at once .     
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:03:28 PM by Calaquendi »

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: the strangest magic ever .
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 06:24:30 AM »
i will finish this at some point later today/tomorrow.
i promise . its been a late night with a stomache bug and i needs me sleep right now.
but ahh do i sleep better after my experience ?
A: i sleep better now than i have in god knows how long.
the answer is yes. sleep along with many other things - many reveal themselves anew each day - have been better since i did Ibogaine.
more soon.
- harvey plex

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »
Fantastic harveyplex!

Been waiting to hear some news! I'll poke around and get those pics up as soon as may be...I'm sure the holiday season will probably slow some of us down for a while- but I'm really looking forward to a great new year and hopefully getting some new members around. We have to start somewhere yes? Thanks for all your work man, there's nothing quite as valuable as experience itself...many blessings and we'll hook those pics up or at least drop a link to them asap! Peace!!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Indigo_JP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
"HARVEY'S JOURNEY" from his sitter JP

Monday December 14 2009

12PM          Harvey took a small test dose(.5g) of ibogaine to test for any negative reactions.

12:30          He took a shower.  He can feel something.  Possibly the dramamine he took for motion sickness. He can feel a slight effect on his moter skill.

1PM            Harvey took 4 - 1g capsules. (from this dose he will begin to enter the FLOOD!)

1:20           He can feel his stomache churning.  Still waiting for the onset...  He can hear a ringing in his ears.

1:30           His body feels heavy.  He's concious of the shift.  Warm feelings or glowing sensations.

1:50           He is expierencing a twitching sensation in his eye.  He compares it to what you might feel on x-tasy.

2:30          He's still capable of conversations.  I can tell he's enjoying it so far.  He speaks of seeing a dog walk in the mirror in front of him.  He visioned cats, as well as being able to look through objects.

2:45          He took one more 1g capsule.

3:20          He took one more 1g capsule.  He seems to be taking it well.

4:10PM      It seems now that he is full fledge into it.  He took 1g capsule.

4:45          He took the last 1g capsule.  He feels queezy.  He wants to see his girl friend Leslie.

5:20          He threw up once.  He feels better.

5:30          Leslie arrived, and I left.  

7:15PM      When I returned & looked in on Harvey he was still doing good.  He can talk but he forgets what he's talking about.

8:00          Leslie said, "harvey got up to use the bathroom and broke a sweat.  He threw up a little liquid."
Leslie went back home.

10PM         Harvey is still well on his way.  One min. I think he's fine, and the next he's back to "iboga randomness."

Harvey took 8.5grams all together.   I was in the room next to harvey's at the hotel.  I looked in on him every two to three hrs threw the night.  We left the Super 8 the next morning around 9:45am.  We went for a small cruse in my truck.  I don't think he was ready for this at all,so we cut it short and I took harvey to his house.  I left tuesday the 15th around 5 pm.  He was calm, but still has not sleep any.

JP
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 08:18:50 PM by Indigo_JP »

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 02:31:13 PM »
Thanks for the great notes JP - look forward to hearing some more 'subjective' experience details too! Thanks for being there for your friend, sitting is definitely NOT easy work. Just to be certain, you guys are talking about extracted iboga total-alkaloid, not pure ibogaine correct? Just don't want anyone to be confused. A dose that large of ibogaine may well prove very dangerous indeed. I am grateful for your support and input here JP and harveyplex....I think this work is so important and you guys are a big part of showing people not only that it CAN be done, but how to negotiate some of the obstacles that may present...great work!!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 02:22:23 AM »
Brilliant, y'all, thank you so much for being willing to put it out there.
Harvey, I've been follwoing this on a couple fronts. Please keep giving updates. Your input is followed and appreciated. Keep letting us know what's happening. Blessings to you both.
T

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
Hello all ,
i am sorry that its taken me so long to get back here for my follow up.
I must say that this part has some strangeness to it for sure. I also have to say that this experience was the best thing that i have ever experienced.  

To clear things up (thanks Cal) the form of Ibogaine that i consumed was a TA extract . I consumed 8.5 grams but since i got sick after i ingested the last  gram i really dont know what the total held down was. My sitter and i believe that i absorbed the 7th gram capsule and most of 8th also .
Believe you/me i was off into another world .
A world to which I have never seen but found out i was fairly familiar with and for the most part very , very comfortable in and long to revisit again sometime again in my life (i was thinking at least once a year from now on).

Mind you what I am about to explain is very strange sounding .
what i can remember is patchy. It seemed like a rocket taking off . The things I saw started of slowly and then just took off at warp speed literally .

After i ingested the first four grams  i laid down as i didnt really know what to expect. I also have to note just how anxious i was (scarred too) when i was taking the first four capsules . i felt like an astronaut stepping outside the space craft for the first time .
into the unknown we go .
After awile in the bed i got up to use the restroom and didnt notice anything different physically.
I then laid back down.
I sat in bed and talked to john and after awhile had to go to the bathroom again.
When i got up this time my body felt a bit heavier and i notice i felt slightly strange while up and about moving.
I laid back down again.
It didnt take to long for thing to start changing from this point on.
We had a candle burning and I first noticed that the light on the walls movement was very neat looking it looked as though it was a golden hologram(in 3d). I was completely captivated by this visual. i developed a ringing or vibrating sound in my ears .
I also knew at this time the ibogaine TA extract was kicking in.
From here i first can remember that i was in a car at a Wal mart - in the parking lot .
We were in the car waiting for this drive thru store to open so that we could purchase  this electrolyte drink that helps you put on weight  to become a ufc fighter.
Bear in mind that this stangeness is going to escalate to a point that i cant really remember anything anymore.
The drive thru store that sold this weight gain/electrolyte mix was in the Wal mart parking lot also.
After so long the store opened and the cars in front of us started moving through the the stores drive though
Everybody was buying this sports drink , that we found out while approching the drive through window that you got a bonus punching bag with the drink mix if you bought it today .
hooray !
free stuff !
-the funny thing is the free punching bag looks like one i just bought - a wavemaster free standing punching bag.

After my purchase of this product we parked the car and i mixed up the solution in a large plastic cup and drank it.

I have to note how real all this seemed.
It was in real time.
We really sat in the car and waited, then slowly waited our turn in line , then parked while i did what i forementioned above.

it gets stranger too.

After i drank this drink in my friends car i took off above the parking lot where i just looked down on the wal mart and the land around it
Suddenly -like an explosion the land cracked open in various areas and i could see lava in the fissures.
A split second afterward Mayan or aztec temples shot out of the ground in various locations and they glowed a in golden radiance. In my head i was told that they were Mayan temples.
On the tops of these temples there where gems.
It looked almost like one of those gem stacking games you might play on a pc - like bejewelled or something like that - i really dont know the names of these games but have seen them before.
mind you it kinda looked like that -not exactlly.
These jewells (i rememer many red ones - all lined up in a certyain order or sequence and then i was teleported to space the back down somewhere else.
it was a major city though.
I thought it to be New York City.
Here I witnessed a Huge glass ship take off while a large meteor(planet?) came crashing down on the very site i was taking off from.
I stood on the wing of this glass vessel that was to play a symphony as it moved through space.
I was told the name of the symphony at that time but cant recall what it was now.
This voice told me not to worry about the people on Earth and that this needed to happen for the sake of the earth and the people who dwelled there.
I was told that not all would perish and things would get better because of this catastrophe.
As i shot up verticaly into space this huge rock was crashing down on the earth. I thought at one point that it was going to hit the side of it opposite of which i was standing.
It bearly missed us as we went up and it went down.
i never saw it make impact though i had been told what would happen.
I felt no fear just excitement.
when i thought that meteor was gonna hit this glass monlith i was standing on.
it was intense ! i stood and watched it approch ,almost miss us,then shoot by ! - what a rush !
this whole experience was a rush !
as the vessel i was on got out into space i was suprised to see that man had been setting up things out here for awhile.
One big secret to most.
I also saw where that huge meteor(planet?) ripped right through and destroyed many things that they had built up here on its way down  .
by the way space is so beautiful.
Its kinda like under the ocean as far as some of the colors go.
Colours that are not seen on earth really and all of them displayed against the backdrop of the blackness of space.
there was a chain system that lifted cubes that people lived in - these just floated around connected to each other in various fashions.
There where other ships too, larger ones with rockets that transported these cubes around.
These larger ships with rockets also traveled to deeper parts of space(other galaxies too).
There was this pulley system that pulls you up to
the areas of space that others are inhabiting - this is after you are shot into space ( you then attach to it ( the pulley system) after you are floating in space and it pulls you on home.
it was so cool .
 - All of this stuff i saw in space.
mind you this ship on which i was standing was playing this symphony as it moved through space.
it was beautiful.
the vessel was designed so that it was an actual insturment that would actually play as it moved forward through space. it was made entirely of glass - one solid piece of glass!
 and as the wind went by it and it vibrated it made sounds.
Beautiful sounds.
The earth would recover and survive and the humans were going to live on too.
life both places was going to be better now regardless of the momentary losses.
Things will get better now for us and mother earth.
i was told this and felt it to be true  in every molecule in me.
from here i turned into a speck.
one tiny dot amiss a billion-trillion other dots.
I felt my irrelevence and importance at the same time.
I saw how we all need and depend on each other and that we all have our roles here and that these roles are very important.
I was told that we all work together to inspire each other .
we are all one organism that is dependant on this flow of inspiration to continue the life of the organism on the whole.
The advancement of the organism and its place in the universe.
during this whole time i felt very much at peace with all i was told - i still do.
It was like god was walking with me through space and explaining things to me that deep down i knew to be true.
I knew this being i was with.I have never felt more safe ,protected,important,and loved as i have in this presence.
I knew this force and was somewhat familiar with certain things i was experiencing at that time - like i was where i came from.
Thats one of the greatest things that this experience gave me.
A reconnection with that from which i came from.
The creator of this whole big thing .

From this point things get patchy.
I remember being washed in a rainbow waterfall.
I remember laying on the ground in Africa and looking up a thatched roof of a long covered gathering area.
i saw african childeren playing and while they where playing they would occasionly look over at me laying on the ground.
things were dusty there and a green haze permeated the air.
during my experience my sitter played Bwitti music off and on.
THIS REALLY STIMULATES THINGS.
I also would see this crazy robotic arm come out of the mirror and perform the same task over and over.
it was like something out of a terry gilliam film or something .
i dont think it was working properly either(ha ha).
I was show at on point my brain being soaked in this electrolyte solution that i drank earlier - the one i picked up in the wal mart parking lot right before this whole thing began.
when i was shown this i was looking down on myself and my skull cap was off (like in brain surgery) and my brain was submerged in this purple liquid , just swimming in it!
i was told that this liquid was the reason i was where i was and without it this journey wasnt possible.
This being then said that my brain was going to be cleaned now.
i literally felt a sander scubbing my brain !
It was more like a scaled down version of a floor buffer that scrubbing my brain !
i could feel it vibrating and scubbing the bad stuff out.
My brain was vibrating and this felt so good. it felt like it was really getting cleaned out good too !

my back is cramping right now i am going to take a break come back and finish at that time i am going to try to post the photos of my Ibogaine Ta extraction process that turned out so wnderfully (thanks to Cals groundbreaking studies of this magical root!). thanks to Cal and Tia for motivating me.
ive wanted to do this but this is kinda tuff to approch because its so strange and personel.
bear with me yall .
im going to get this done soon !
promise.
my wife (i got married december 29th!) is going to post too and tell her side of this incredible journey.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:44:46 AM by harveyplex »

Offline lalesley

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 08:27:49 PM »
Hello!  I just wanted to add a little of my experience with harvey plex.  The atmosphere in the room was comfortable and relaxed-just a candle for light, and nothing else.  I sat with harvey for 2 1/2 hours-from 5:30 pm until 8:00 pm.  harvey would drift in and out of being there with me.  He knew exactly what was taking place in the room, while journying back and forth-so our conversation was in bits and peices.  I noticed laying next to harvey that his breath was very shallow-but it had no urgency to it-just a calm and steady rythym.  He was aware of me leaving the room for the night.  I spoke with JP before I left and wrote a bit in his journal.  Harvey also had JP call me before my bedtime to say goodnight. 
I didn't expect harvey home until Wed am so I was surprised to see him home Tuesday when I got home for lunch.  He was still experiencing a lot of the effects of the drug and our conversations were very disjointed.  He was still talking alot about what he had "seen"-and laughing out loud-a real hearty laugh.  I have to admit I was not as prepared for the after-treatment.  I know I gave harvey some strange looks when he would veer off course.  I now know it is better to let the person talk and talk-and not try to correct them so much-they are still sorting through some things-and I could see the frustration on his face when I furrowed my brow in misunderstainding.  Thursday night he had a decent meal and slept soundly for about 5-6 hours straight.  The sleep improved from there on.  I think harvey would have benefited from another quiet night away from the house and the dogs.  And he could have taken it a little easier in the days that followed.  But it was a great experience to share with him and I am so proud of him for doing it all himself beginning to end.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 04:09:37 AM »
First of all-welcome lalesley, and CONGRATULATIONS to you both!  :)

harvey, thank you for the kind words man, I'm glad you and your loved ones are on board. What an intense experience that must have been for you! Those are startling visions you describe - amazing... I understand that trying to communicate such far out ideas and concepts is tricky (to say the least) and it fills me with gratitude that you trust us enough here to 'go out on a limb' and share such personal details.

Bwiti refer to eboga as 'breaking open the head' - yours seems a quintessential example of just this sort of initiation. It takes time to remember what goes on after taking this medicine, I was unsure if my own memory would ever be able to conjure everything that I saw or felt. Keeping a journal helped this immensely. I think you did fantastic work and it's awesome to have your experiences recorded here - never know when it will help someone else. Keep up the good work friend and bask in the glow, you earned it!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »
Welcome LaLesley!

And congratulations both of you!

Harvey, I also thank you for sharing such detail, and I admit my abiding love with Iboga was rekindled by reading it.
Excellent notes, it seems ya got what you came for.

Lalesley, I agree that people can use as much time away from 'routine' as ossible. Harvey, you're still in the stage where you can establish new patterns of thinking and living. I'm sure you're making the best of it!

Warm, warm hugs to you both. When I meet you, these will translate into realtime. :)

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 05:02:14 PM »
I was wondering where I can find actual Bwiti music, for my next experience?  Have any links or available downloads that would be good?
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »
Hey Gratefuldad ,
I am glad to see you here !
I have Bwitti Music Links for you and everybody else.
My friend in NYC (Bovenga Na Muduma)sent me these links and i listened to the music during my experience - it really pushes you along !
I am home on a break so i will post again later.
take care friends and enjoy the links to the bwitti music .
- harvey plex

Here are 2 zip files with lots of music to download.

http://files.me.com/robert.payne/kv8mz6
http://files.me.com/robert.payne/9obvnh

I suggest letting your sitter work a rattle at certain times, with the music or solo, loud.
I had an incredible breakthrough my first journey, and that was in a dark, quiet room.
I probably wouldn't do that again, now the music plays such a strong role in my life.
In orthodox bwiti, harp is for daylight hours and mougongo is for nightfall. No one is that rigid about that anymore, I think.
The music is designed to push you along. To help you be the water, not the rock.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:19:52 AM by harveyplex »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »
Thanks a bunch, I'll have to make room on the computer, and check it all out. 
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

fallout330

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »
Thanks for the link Harveyplex!

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 01:19:03 AM »
My pleasure Fallout330 !
-hp