Author Topic: Microdosing fun ..  (Read 25027 times)

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
Re: Microdosing fun ..
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
ROFLMAO Eon-- you do make me laugh....ummm NO again to the enemas-- even with cocoa butter....

You may be right the antibiotics not only keep me on the toilet-- they make me sick to my stomach.  I take the iboga as I awake so I have an hour before any food-- but perhaps I should take it with food.  I just remember Sara refused you food for days LOL...  I live in FL so I can get plaintains and I LOVE sauteed plantains.   That would be an awesome breakfast-- thank you.

I think I will try the twice daily dosing and see how it works on my second week of microdosing before I quit for a week.  I still can't discount the antibiotics effects--- but at least I was on it both weeks so I can see how my body, on antibiotics, does with once daily versus twice daily...

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
Yo river! I think splitting the doses like that would be just fine...I've done it that way to good effect. And in these doses you probably will not be troubled by insomnia, at least not until it has built up over several days. Good luck and hope you feel better soon!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 04:06:02 AM »
Micro-dosing no cause nausia'

Psycho-somatic is your nausia'

The nausia of Iboga is caused by alkaloids flkoodong the brain'

200mg of RB has next to no alks in it at all'

50mg/1gram woods' so your 200mg woods has 10mg alks' this is slightlyu stimulating is all' shall last 12-16 hours'

Iboga is anti-viral and anti-bacterial'

It sounds as though you messed up your gut with anti-biotics' and are feeding psychosomatic emotions into the experience'

all the Best'

+NNM+

Offline koko

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »
well,i can feel the iboga in the minutest amounts,i am sure it is not psychosomatic too,i cant fake tracers!i feel very wired,sleepless,ataxia,but no visions,i think we are all different,and we must honor it-viva le difference'!( my attempt at french).cant imagine why such a small amount floors me,ta or rb.maybe my brain latches onto it ,like yeahhh,now we can do something different!weee!,lol!!!.i wouldnt really call the experience fun,more like enduring. hey ,river,have you tried a neti pot? i know when its real bad,its hard to get the flow from one nostril to the next,but they always help me,i use neti pot wash with it,and 1/2 noniodized salt & 1/2 baking soda.antibiotica and me dont get along well,so i take chinese formulas,i'll bet your ac could help,they have antiibotic formulas too.i am aware of the risk to let one go untreated,yikes,lets not go there!sometime ,i have got to hook you up with some of my formulas,i keep all kinds around,for sinusheat,headaches,you name it.i just dont do well on alopathic stuff,weird how a person can gobble down their DOC,when i think of hjow much tylenol ive taken,its daunting!yak,yak-koko

Offline koko

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 12:04:02 PM »
oh,shit,i forgot why i started this post,the enema has very little fluid in in,like a 5-10cc syringe,filled with the solution,rather than a big ol' bag full,put in just past sphincture and hold it like as long as you can,at least that is what was told to me-koko

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »
My experiences with microdosing not on antibiotics was that I got nausea when I went above 350 mg of rb.  I also got the tracers and the buzzing-- but that was all--none of it intolerable.  I think this time everyone is right-- my system is just all out of whack with the antibiotics.  As for a Neti pot-- that's how I got the sphenoid sinus infected-- shoving up the lower infection into this sinus in the middle of your brain that doesn't drain well. 

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »
Just to remember' anti-biotics kill good bateria in the gut along with the bad ones you are attempting to get rid of!

I can see this would make ones system very sensative to Iboga alks'

Iboga stimulates immune responce' there is no need of anti-biotics with Iboga' I can see the two making for some havoc'

Eat some porridge' sugar and salt' long chain sticky carbs' aid your liver and kidneys to clear toxins from the blood'

Drink lots of hig dose sodium ascorbate' this shall flush the system'

50mg Ibogaine gives immune responce' so I would dose 1 gram a day for 3-5 days' and drink tons of water'

N' as Koko said' hit some chinese herbs' get some adaptogenic effects through other plants with Iboga!

I wish you all the best' our nose is the centre of our being and it is a real bitch to get an infection there'

Blessings

+NNM+

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:27 PM »
Thanks Nobu-- I see a chinese medical doc regularly for my chronic pain/arthritis-- she put me on herbs for the sinusitis.  I am also taking probiotics three times a day to try to save some of my poor gut bacteria.  But yes--- something is just not right with this system.  Yesterday I had a flare of my autoimmune problems with my veins and ended back on narcotics.  So do I go back to microdosing like a chronic pain patient to keep from getting re-addicted ( ie 50 mg of rb)-- or do I do the 1 g ibogaine as you suggest to knock the sinusitis out.  It's clearly the stimulus to the entire problem.  I am sooo tired of feeling like crap and when the pains started yesterday with the rashes-- I honestly just cried. 

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »
OMG -- look what I just found!!!!

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1603397--- he talks about getting rid of his fungal sinus infection with iboga!!

Nobu-- when you say 1 gram--- is that rootbark as that is all I have . 

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »
River, I think Nobu was saying that 50mg Ibogaine is equal to 1 gram(1,000mg)root bark. Great thread you have going here! It's interesting to hear how differently people respond to these lower doses of Iboga. I will start my own thread about my microdosing as soon as I have a bit more time. Unfortunately I've had to stop microdosing because I'm not sure that the product I have left here IS even root bark. I had ordered & received from Maya Ethnos, 5 grams of Gabon root bark )shavings)and 5 grams of Cameroon root bark(shredded), The Gabon root bark looked, smelled & tasted very much like the root bark I got from ShamanicX earlier, BUT...the Cameroon root bark is a different color(darker & kind of reddish) & it smells very strongly of incense & the taste is more bitter. After I ran out of the Gabon root bark, I took just a tiny bit of the Cameroon root bark because I wondered if maybe they sent me some incense by mistake~~~& both days I took it I felt unwell~~~extremely nauseated all day long.

I've been emailing back & forth with Maurice & he is pretty sure that it's NOT incense...he thinks it may have taken on the smell of the incense samples he sent along with my Iboga order. But the Gabon root bark from the same package didn't smell like that. I even poured the contents of the Cameroon rb into my mortar & pestle & left it to "air" out overnight but it still smelled like strong incense. I think I'm going to just send it back to him so he can see it for himself. He told me that root bark can come in quite different colors and the darker, the better, btw.

I was on day 11 of microdosing when I ran out of the good Gabon root bark and I was doing really well...very subtle but yet significant effects. So it's disappointing to have to stop now & wait until my next order arrives before I can start up again. Oh well, I guess I'll find out whether or not my tolerance goes up again during the time I'm not using Iboga.

I hope you're feeling lots better River....that was interesting about that fellow being cured of his sinus problems with Iboga! Seems as if Iboga "fixes" just about everything that we humans suffer from~~~~makes me wonder about the health of the B'witi who take it throughout their lives~~~or do they only take it a few times during their lives? I want to learn more about B'witi!

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »
Sassy - Maurice is a stand up guy and if there was any discrepancy at all he will square it away. Gabonese bark is superior to Cameroonian bark usually. Also - if it didn't come from Maurice's mouth , I would have thought that lighter bark was stronger. He certainly knows more than me about this - I just thought it was vice versa. Interesting.  Best of luck!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 01:03:20 AM »
Best bark I ever had was a dark brown, and on the inner side, when in the sun, I could see tiny sparkles. :)

Always good to ask where your bark comes from, too. Is it wild harvest or farmed? If wild harvest, is it harvested sustainably?
The demand has really increased, are you participating in making a natural resource unavailable to the people of the forest? This is happening in places.

Unless folk want to switch to microdoses with synthesized HCl, it will keep happening.

I realize this is a deeply unpopular thing to bring up. But I will.
Maybe you guys all already know where your bark comes from, and have asked your supplier, and are comfortable with the answer. I shouldn't be so quick to assume, duh.

Love,
Tia

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »
I am seeing enough of the iboga effects with my iboga world root bark-- so I am not worried about it being good or not.  Indeed- if it was any better I'd probably have more problems taking it.  I know Sara was very particular about where in Africa she got her supplies from, though.  I think I am more worried about what else is in the rb we get-- things like pesticides??  We have no way of knowing....

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »
Pesticides? So, you're sure Sara gets her bark from a source that uses farmed Iboga? If you are, just ask her if they use pesticides. I've never known her not to be forthcoming.
Most Iboga comes from the forest, you know, a jungle. No pesticides there. Just native folk, some Bwiti, who are seeing their source of Iboga dwindle because the westerners like it, so those looking to make a buck go and grab it, and there ya have it.

Tia

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »
With the tissue culture studies that were done, they can grow cultures on a medium that produces alkaloids, but doesn't need to grow huge trees over 10 years.  We need to start doing some work on that, and we could have our own cultures, which would be easy to extract.  Anyone have any experience with tissue culture?  If so, start a new thread, and give us whatever ya got!  This is the way to provide enough for everyone, and the way of the future.  We can leave the sacred trees for the Bwiti!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."