Author Topic: hey,how does ta & rb translate to mg needed?  (Read 2441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline koko

  • Banzi
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
hey,how does ta & rb translate to mg needed?
« on: July 19, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »
hi yall,i know the typical dose for hcl addiction interruption is 16-18 mg/kg,10-14 psychospiritual,but how does that translate to ta or rb<and we are saying 500mg is typical for microdosing of rb,which would be wayyyy to much for me.but how much ta is used for a flood?,booster?how much does sara recommend for weekly antidepressant ?i know i have read it,but am too spaced out to find it,olo-koko

Offline GratefulDad

  • Dead Head
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1364
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: hey,how does ta & rb translate to mg needed?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:07:38 PM »
The IW TA, 3-5 grams would be a flood dose.  The bark, it would take 20-30 grams for most people.  200 mgs a week of HCl, would probably be about 4-500 mgs of TA, and like 4 grams of bark, and would work fine for anti depressant effects.  For someone particularly sensitive, they might halve these amounts..

The bark is about 4-6% alkaloids normally.  So from 100 grams of bark, one would get 4-6 grams of PURE alkaloids.  The TA, is probably around 40-60% pure.  HCl is pure.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:09:23 PM by GratefulDad »

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."