Author Topic: FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!  (Read 6330 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!
« on: July 25, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »
Hello friends - we're having our first contest/drawing at Eboka and we invite everyone to participate! Our friends at Cerberus Extract (http://cerberusextract.com/) have generously donated 20g of top grade T.iboga root bark to the winner!

Here's the skinny:

Participants encouraged to submit an "essay" (no minimum words, no worries over syntax - no one will be 'graded' on eloquence) about "Why/how you or a loved one would benefit from Iboga" OR "What would you do if gifted with 20g iboga root bark"

One entry per contestant - the way we'll do this is each member who wants to make an entry will do so by starting a thread in this board, this will encourage discourse and give a place to reply to each entry

Promotion will run for two weeks (from today) - winner will be selected by random drawing - so it doesn't matter if you think you are not the most gifted writer in the universe, your entry will go into the 'hat' and will be drawn at random using the unbiased GratefulDad Tek.

RULES

Must be an adult 18 or older

US entrants are encouraged, but shipping address MUST be outside the United States - shipping address to be provided directly to Cerberus by winner (please do not ask for shipping to areas where prohibited)

US participants, do not be discouraged about shipping policies - go ahead and enter, if you win, you can pay your gift forward to someone who is in an area not affected by Draconian law!

This is our first promo of any kind and we wish to thank Cerberus Extract for their generosity, please visit them at: http://cerberusextract.com/ !

This thread will remain open for questions or discussion but remember to post your entries as a new thread on this board! Thanks, and good luck!

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 02:41:27 PM by calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: FREE ROOT BARK DRAWING!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 02:48:22 PM »
Okay - I proofread this again and again...and the word 'essay' sucks. Don't be put off - just post a thread in this board, it doesn't have to be lengthy or slobbery with emotion (but this is fine) - just wanna get it goin'  ;D

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »
For questions on the GratefulDad method of winner selecting...  All entrants names will be placed into a hat, shaken up well, then picked by a unbiased party.  Or I might just assign each entry a number and use a random number generator to pick.  The winner will be posted in the thread, and forwarded to Cerberus Extract.  The bark is confirmed to be top quality, and we would also love to hear the winner's report on the quality, as this is a promotional give-a-way to help people become aware of Cerberus Extract's quality and service.  Good luck to all the entrants, we look forward to hearing how you all may benefit!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 03:18:31 PM »
I think this is an awesome idea   ;D.  There are many, many people that would benefit greatly from that but don't have the funds.  And doing something like this that would most definitely benefit someone not for monetary gain is so beautiful in itself to me.  Look forward to how this may go...

This is for forum members only I take it right??
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:14:17 PM by goatboy »
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »
This is for forum members only I take it right??

This is for forum members only, however, anyone is permitted to sign up for an account here to participate.  This is a promotion for Cerberus Extract to get their product and name known, as well as to help bring in more members to the forum.  Encourage anyone you think might be able to benefit, and would like to be an active member on our forum.  We would like for our forum to grow, but primarily, this is for Cerberus to get their name well known for quality iboga bark.  I will vouch for the quality of their bark, and stand behind their service, as well.  Hope our winner reports how the quality and service is, too.  And again, good luck to all entrants, so far we only have Tia's entry..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
Uh oh.. So far it's a one woman race!!

I wanna see more entries!  If I have time and think I deserve it I will make an entry possibly..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:19:26 PM by goatboy »
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »
You so deserve it.

And if your name comes from the hat, and you find yourself with a whole lot of surplus RB, you can always share the love. I'm fortunate to have friends who have 'gifted' me RB time and again. I always pay it forward, and it always comes back around. Life is cool like that, right?

I don't want to 'win' by default!!!! lol

Tia

Offline dpwishy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 07:34:41 AM »
mine will be in today after work :)

wazzle...

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 05:29:04 PM »
ATTENTION, this thread is for questions about the contest.  To enter, please go to http://eboka.pkeffect.com/index.php/board,14.0.html and select start new topic.  You can make your own thread for your entry.  That way it's easy for us to see who needs questions answered about the rules, and who is actually entering.  Thanks a bunch!
GratefulDad

Offline Cerberus Extract

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
    • Cerberus Extract
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »
I'm glad this is a draw and not a vote. :)

Good luck everyone!
Cerberus Extract  - Canadian provider of top quality ethnobotanicals from all corners of the world, including Tabernanthe iboga.
http://www.cerberusextract.com

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 03:18:51 AM »
Hurry up folks, only a few days left, get those entries in!!  Come on all you quiet lurkers, this is the chance to get in and win some of this often very expensive sacrament for FREE!!  Thanks to all who've entered so far, and good luck to you all!!
GratefulDad

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »
We're extending the date of the drawing until this Friday, August 13th...kinda seems like it might be a lucky day for someone! ;D  Plus, I'd like to see any stragglers have a last chance to get their entries in, or any newcomers...thanks to all who have participated and good luck!