Author Topic: Tia's Entry  (Read 2515 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Tia's Entry
« on: July 25, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »
You know how around winter holiday time the radio stations have people call in to win these monetary gifts and it goes to the one with the sickest relatives, the least food in the cupboard, etc.?  And other folk listen to hear these horrid stories of deprivation and desperation for monetary assistance?  I don't have a story like that. I mean, I'm fairly monetarily challenged, but I don't think I'll lay it all out for 20g of bark, lol.

What I do with bark is give it away. For free. To people approaching their treatments, or people finishing their treatments. All chemistry aside, Iboga is a master plant spirit. To take Iboga before a treatment lets Iboga see you, and lets the changes begin. Taking Iboga after a treatment rounds out what may be missing in the TA, and is certainly missing in the HCl.

So, that's how I'd use it. I'd pay it forward, and get it to as many people as I could. I'd tell folk the source, and they could decide for themselves if more would benefit them.

Simple.

Fun Cal, movin' and shakin', you.

All my love,
Tia

Offline koko

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: Tia's Entry
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 02:01:28 AM »
hi yall,i know nothing myself,but i will say that with the hck\l,it is easy to measure and i never had the stimulation with it,perhaps it is due to my small doses,but i still think it works,and have certainly had lots of long acting nor-ibogaine from it,2-6 months,my personal experience-koko

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tia's Entry
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 12:08:25 PM »
How many active alkaloids does RB have? How many does HCl have?

HCl works, sure. And you get exactly one of the many active alkaloids the root has to offer. I talked to an MD here recently who has been studying and working with iboga for many years (you all like the degrees, right?). His good analogy was that taking root bark can be much more potent than the isolated alkaloid, in the way that taking rose hips with your vitamin C potentiates the C.
I come from a more spirit based perspective, but agree with the final outcome: there's good stuff in the bark that adds to the journey.

Rock on, koko. I'm sure the single alkaloid is working just fine for you, as you said. I work with it at times, too, when it's addiction interruption. But I prefer the 85%/PTA. Again, for the other alkaloids.

Hope all is well in your world,
Tia