Author Topic: riverhaven's entry  (Read 2416 times)

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
riverhaven's entry
« on: July 27, 2010, 05:21:57 PM »
So we just reply to this thread?  OK, I am replying.  I live in the US so I can't get this sent to me-- but my good friend Sassy- who is a member of this board and lives in Canada is down on her luck funds-wise.  She's got a son who's still dependent on her and last year her car broke down right before Christmas-- our online group holds a Secret Santa each year and I asked for her so I could help her fix her clunker.  If I win this-- I'd sure like the rb to go to Sassy who has lots of medical conditions, she's addicted to oxy and is trying to microdose rootbark to keep her oxy use in check and to just function.  She's afraid she's too ill to flood- but she already sees the microdosing helps.  She's a dear dear friend-- when I went to Amsterdam she sent me this beautiful quilt to hug while I detoxed-- and boy did that ever help.  Just knowing she cared enough to send it to me.   That's the kind of friends you meet in recovery and no where else, I swear.

I want to help my buddy so I sure hope my name pops up in your hat.  Sorry Tia-- two woman race now LOL....

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: riverhaven's entry
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 06:52:14 PM »
Take it away, girl. I'm not attached to the outcome. :)

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 10:53:01 PM »
If we were voting, you and Sassy would get mine.  River, can you make sure Sassy enters, too?  That way she would have 2 chances to win!

~ET

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:45:09 AM »
Beat me to it Eon!
" I am you and what I see is me..."