Author Topic: i am going to treat a friend who suffers from addiction  (Read 6881 times)

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
i am going to treat a friend who suffers from addiction
« on: January 15, 2010, 01:05:31 PM »
Hello forum friends,
Soon i will be supervising a treatment of Eboka .
This is a friend of mine that has been juggling between suboxxone and his love of narcotic pain killers (namely oxycontin and dilaudid ) .
His treatment has enough time that we are going to go just a bit longer taking suboxxone (because he has some left in his script and there isnt alot of money for the pain killers )   .
We will switch back to narcotics 4-6 days prior to treatment .
He has committed to 24 hours of cold turkey prior to his test dose of Eboka.
The form of ibogaine he will be ingesting will be a TA extract made by me .
I will give him a test dose of 1 gram (ta extract) then 1.25 hours later i will give him 1/2 of the remaining capsules and 6 hours later (maybe around 4 or 5 hour later -we'll see ) I will give him the remaining half.
I am giving some consideration to maybe having some extra capsules around for a booster dose .
this booster dose if elected , will me administered around 36 - 40 hours into this experience .
the booster dose will probably consist of a 1 gram capsule of Ta extract .

I was wondering so far as recovery goes , what types of food are the best to eat after ?
what types of vitamins can one take to improve  recovery time ?

what types of outdoor recreation or physical fitness can one do afterward to help the body and mind make it back to this world quicker and easier?
forum feedback and questions are appreciated and welcomed !
your loving brother ,
harveyplex

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: i am going to treat a friend who suffers from addiction
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 03:43:58 PM »
Hello harveyplex - it's awesome to see your enthusiasm about this work. From what I can tell you have a good handle on what to do and how to do it. Keep kicking things around and getting information! I was encouraged after my initial flood (for opiate addiction) to stretch everyday, this sounds a bit anticlimactic but it felt so good that I knew instinctively that it was important. I could feel my muscles and nervous system literally turning on and coming back to life after over a decade of numbness, and simply stretching for 15-20 minutes daily was a great experience. I could sense the tissues being stretched and releasing the latent built-up toxins, taking a fresh breath as it were and coming to life. Taking walks and skating on my rollerblades was helpful too. I think any mild exercise will benefit - more rigorous routine can be established as the person gains strength. At first there will be fatigue, as you know well haha, but ways to mitigate this include: taking hot baths, stretching, listening to music, generally paying attention to the things we ignored before while using. Nobu says to eat spicy foods - he has the most experience treating people for addiction interruption. I ate alot of fruit and veggies, tried to stay away from junk food.

I'm glad to hear you guys are planning on going on shorter acting opiates first...this is important and will (IMO) certainly effect the outcome and duration of the treatment. Best of luck and keep us posted!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 03:53:09 PM »
Thanks Cal !
I will be sure to document this well and will keep everybody updated on this spectacular event .
Thank you Cal for your continued insight and education on this subject .
I will be talking with you soon . i got your new # .
Thanks for being a good leader and motivator also.
your friend -
hp

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
Hey Harvey!

If your friend will only be on short acting opes for a few days, you will probably want to read a lot about treating suboxone.

Here's a good lil nugget from fallen eden on vox: http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/2009-August/009863.html

I would say have plenty of big boosters. You may want to research ibogaine protocols. Suboxone may be better treated with staggered doses and over days than with the one test/one flood method.

Check it out, see what you see.
Keep in touch! (like I can talk)

Peace an Triscuits,
T

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 08:33:43 AM »
Hello forum friends,
Soon i will be supervising a treatment of Eboka .
This is a friend of mine that has been juggling between suboxxone and his love of narcotic pain killers (namely oxycontin and dilaudid ) .
His treatment has enough time that we are going to go just a bit longer taking suboxxone (because he has some left in his script and there isnt alot of money for the pain killers )   .
We will switch back to narcotics 4-6 days prior to treatment .
He has committed to 24 hours of cold turkey prior to his test dose of Eboka.
The form of ibogaine he will be ingesting will be a TA extract made by me .
I will give him a test dose of 1 gram (ta extract) then 1.25 hours later i will give him 1/2 of the remaining capsules and 6 hours later (maybe around 4 or 5 hour later -we'll see ) I will give him the remaining half.
I am giving some consideration to maybe having some extra capsules around for a booster dose .
this booster dose if elected , will me administered around 36 - 40 hours into this experience .
the booster dose will probably consist of a 1 gram capsule of Ta extract .

I was wondering so far as recovery goes , what types of food are the best to eat after ?
what types of vitamins can one take to improve  recovery time ?

what types of outdoor recreation or physical fitness can one do afterward to help the body and mind make it back to this world quicker and easier?
forum feedback and questions are appreciated and welcomed !
your loving brother ,
harveyplex

We will switch back to narcotics 4-6 days prior to treatment'

No long enough' get him to switch short acting for 14-21 days before Iboga therapy' otherwise he shall be on the bed for 10 days' extremely tired and unable to sleep' and freeze his ass off for the best part of a month'
It takes 6 days to get blood clean off subutex' the withdrawal of which is 24 days all in'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 12:38:41 PM »
Thanks Nobuoni !
We are going to do dope  for at least 14 days then. - if we decide to stay with this route .

His treatment is will be pushed back more than a couple weeks because of it.

Nobuoni , what would be the normal protocol for addressing suboxxone ?

how would i go about treating him ?  
I (we) would be willing to do it this way if i could get some help on a gameplan.
I would slowly stack him up over the course of 8 -12 hours and then do the same thing again to hi about 36 - 48 hours later ?
I have roughly 50 grams of root bark to work with and make TA extract from.
we(a shaman i know) came up with 35 grams being the dose if he was coming off of OXY or DILLIES (probably both!) .
how much would this increase if we had to address the suboxxone issue ?
50 - 60 grams .
Again if i could get assistance on the delivery of the TA ectract in this situation we might just go ahead and go that route.

Thanks again for the feedback you three great people !

all together we form a kick ass robot that destroys addiction , depression , and other things that get in the way of the souls true shine !

i have all the time in the world to do this correctly.
with the help and care of you people i know it will work out and we can all learn more.

then we can better share what we know.

Our robot (the one we come together to form) just gets stronger and stronger !
 much mahalos - harvey plex
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:44:03 PM by harveyplex »

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 12:24:21 PM »
Subutex detox with Iboga'

Abstain for 36 hours from Subs'

The max dose in 3-4 days would be the full dose for "H" addiction' 21mg/kg

So first day 15 grams' second day 5 grams' 3rd day 5 grams (60 kilo body weight' adjusty if heavier)

Then low dose for the remainder 5 days'

Introduce valium at nite time by day 3 to aid sleep'

They shall be oof the bed by day 10' going for long walks and eating/drinking everything day 11'

Right as rain by 25-28 days'

You no have to push subutex that hard' it is only a half agonist' unlike the bitch methadone'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »
Yes Harvey' I told you that your friends max dose is 35 grams' seeing as he weighs 100 kilo'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 01:29:02 PM »
Thanks Nobu !!

Its so great that you are here with us now.
If this was the A TEAM you would be Hannibal !
I would be Murdock .
god bless and i will be in touch.
i am hungry for information these days.
your friend ,
harevy plex

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 04:32:22 PM »
Cal would be Murdock too .
Tia would probably be a Murdock too !
crazy crazy crazy folks i know these days .
i love them dearly too .
- hp

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 04:44:27 PM »
Who is Murdock? lol

Nobu, you only use rootbark?

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:13 PM »
I love you people!!!!  ;D
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 08:01:27 PM »
Who is Murdock? lol

Nobu, you only use rootbark?

No' I make my own TA' use initiation quality Iboga rootbark and Ibogaine hcl' all depends upon of what is required of Iboga'
If it is long acting opiates then I use TA and Iboga' cos Ibogaine is a serious waste on an 8-10 day treatment'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
Would switching to heroin, hydrocodone, or oxycodone from morphine sulfate for a few days before iboga be even more beneficial, or is morphine sulfate short acting enough to work fine?
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 11:37:50 AM »
Morphine sulphate is short acting enough' it has a half life of 2-4 hours'

Bliss!

Nobu +