Author Topic: ...AND THE WINNER IS:  (Read 4051 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
...AND THE WINNER IS:
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:29:45 PM »
Ladies, gentlemen, and Eon McKnight (j/k)

It is with great pleasure I am announcing the winners of our promotional root bark give away sponsored by the generosity of http://cerberusextract.com/ -

Our gracious benefactors at Cerberus Extract have decided to include two consolation prize winners in the contest. The way this works is: First place winner will receive the 20 grams of high grade Tabernanthe iboga rootbark shipped to the (legal) addy specified by winner. 

Second and third place winners will receive the same amount of material but will be responsible for their own shipping fees.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

First place-  HARVEYPLEX

Second place- SASSYFRASS

Third place- TIA SERENDIPIA

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS AND THANK YOU CERBERUS EXTRACT!!!

Please all winners PM GratefulDad with shipping information and/or questions - he is acting as liaison for the logistics.

Caveat: IF any winner wishes to provide their gift to another member or has any conflict with shipping please let GD know and he will take care of your requests - we have chosen runners up in case someone here wants to give their winnings away to another member.

Here are the names (in order of the draw) of the runners -up in case someone chooses to forfeit: Rav Av, Mushroom, Eon, Achtwan, Riverhaven, Justsomeguy, dpwishy and psychonaut

Thanks to all who participated, thanks to GD for performing the drawing and a great big thanks to Cerberus Extract!

" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: ...AND THE WINNER IS:
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »
Wow! I'm really grateful!!!
Last time I won something was a pie eating contest when I was 9!!!!!

Cerebrus, really looking forward to checking out your product, and will be sharing the good news! :)

Yay for Sassy and Harvey!!!!!!!!

Love!

fallout330

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
Congrats guys and girls, very cool!  ;D

Offline koko

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 12:41:22 PM »
congratulations tia,sassy,and harvey!!!wow,what a great gift!-shell

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 03:40:32 PM »
Dearest Ebokalites and Iboganauts ,
Due to the fact that Wishy is in the USSR (USA) . I will have to give my Eboka winnings to another forum member .
- hp
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 11:17:57 PM by harveyplex »

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 02:02:11 PM »
Wow!!!! I couldn't believe it~~~I'm another one of those people who almost never win anything~~~I've been feeling too down to post lately, but just thought I'd stop by today to see how y'all were doing here, and then I saw that I'm one of the winners! This has cheered me right up and I'm going to get back to my microdosing tomorrow morning.( I've been putting off doing that partly because my current fiscal situation is pretty bleak, lol, but now I have no excuse. Looks as if Iboga is still willing to work with me!

Thank you so much GD & everyone else here, & a special thanks to Cerberus Extracts for his amazing generosity!

Offline riverhaven

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
Congrats to all the winners-- but I have to admit I am really glad Sassy won since I was going to give my win to her anyways.  LOL she says she appreciated my getting on her butt to register for the contest.... I guess this means I can annoy her into doing all sorts of things LOL....

That was really nice of cerebrus to extend the number of winners.  Too bad he can't ship to the US. 

RavAv

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »
Let's here it for Cerberus Extract (http://cerberusextract.com/)
For those who know or did not know harveyplex forwarded his winning prize to me.

As opposed to the bitter strong arm letter i received
from some off based folks trying to peddle their product -  >:(

let's hear it for Cerberus

report of product quality to follow soon  ;D

one question for you chemical mathematicians
how many grams of 50% TA for a FULL flood?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:08:36 PM by VaVar »

fallout330

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 09:45:42 AM »
Way to go HP!  Always caring for others, I can attest to this!

Thanks for sharing the info on Cerberus, VaVar.

peace

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 01:00:36 PM »
Rav - if the TA is 50% active, double the dose you'd use for hcl...

for instance - a 100 kg man at 25mg/kg = 2.5g ibogaine hcl (most hcl is 97-99%)

So if a product is 50% you use twice the amount of TA compared to the hcl...a 100kg man at 25mg/kg would equal 5g of TA. This sounds like a lot, and TA is fickle so I recommend staggered dosing until the person gets in the zone. It may not take all five grams. If it were me I'd either halve it or do it in thirds to see how they respond. I err on the side of caution, TA takes longer to develop and lasts a good bit longer also. Five grams is a big dose but I don't think anywhere near dangerous - if this is not for addiction interruption I'd go with a lower mg/kg schedule - 15 or 20 max. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck Var, and kudos to harveyplex and Cerberus too!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:06:30 PM by calaquendi »
" I am you and what I see is me..."