Author Topic: just introducing  (Read 11993 times)

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
continued
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »
Well... after I heard my sitter leave I laid there with RLS, chills,  other then a few dancing lights, I thought well.. I guess Iboga needs me to pay for my mistake.  Took another 300mg.  FINALLY got that buzzing.... relaxed, ready for my ride.  Well my ride was very easy, thought provoking,  no room for misinterpretation.  I saw how I am not putting 100% effort in my recovery.

I want to say so much more but my sitter was right.  IF he didn't go home he would of been stuck here for a week at least.  Right now I need to began my dig out if possible... The snow is up to my mid door in back..cant open it.  My dog needs to tinkle so bad.  Front door only has maybe a foot up the door.  I need to get to work since the storm is only 1/2 thru.  will be back.
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: still a continue..
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »
Still cant get out the door... I may have to jump out a window... this is totally unreal.

Well.. back to TX.  Was thinking..  I have done dope for over half my life.  Heroin, oxys, diludid, meth and suboxone.  Abuse them all.  The amount of Mu receptors (to keep it simple) have been multiplied by the thousands.  I turned on that switch and awaken every one of them.  Maybe that is why my body requires so much HCL.  Even though the last few weeks of TX I use very little.. a few weeks before that I was shooting D's and H.  So I surely didn't let many sleeping receptors stay that way.  Just thinking as I get the courage to attach the snow.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: just introducing
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 08:14:46 PM »
Very good to hear from you sister! I'm glad you're back- and feeling OK? The board has been a bit slow lately, maybe the winter blah's all around...

I would definitely like to hear more when you're up for it -I'm going to be 'going' again very soon and am already getting nervous about it.

Will probably be doing it with straight root bark this time, but I am not certain yet: that's a lot of sawdust to eat haha! Thank you so much for being here and it's nice to see you again, sending vibes your way -Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 05:47:41 AM »
Great stuff :)))

Ibogaine HCL is woosh in woosh out' so this is of why you experienced little in the way of visions' etc'

300mg flood dose' wait 3-6 hours then drop the rest of the dose in one go'

You shall be back to base line after another 16 hours' (24 hours all in)

Sounds as if you got the secondary binding to opiate receptors'

How BLANK do you feel upstairs'

All in you took 30mg/kg' but you waterted it down over many hours'

Awesomely great to see you made it' lovely' beautiful stuff'

Power to your reflection Sister'

Be Well!

Nobu +

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »
I dont feel "Blank" at all.  I have to say..... even after my first tx, this is the first time in many yrs I feel alive.

I have much to work on.  I see now how I just took the Iboga as my wd agent, not willing or too lazy to put effort in my real recovery work.

Blessed Be,
Sister

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
Very good to hear from you sister! I'm glad you're back- and feeling OK? The board has been a bit slow lately, maybe the winter blah's all around...

I would definitely like to hear more when you're up for it -I'm going to be 'going' again very soon and am already getting nervous about it.

Will probably be doing it with straight root bark this time, but I am not certain yet: that's a lot of sawdust to eat haha! Thank you so much for being here and it's nice to see you again, sending vibes your way -Cal

Dont be nervous...... I have to say, all in all, other the the seeping back of wd I really enjoyed the tx.  Like N said... I think by putting hours between doses didnt give me the full effect of the "dream" state.  Just didnt think I did that much damage with such a short run of doping.  WRONG!

I am glad its behind me so I can get to work on my life again.  I have so much to learn..

HOW THE HELL CAN I FIX IT SO I CAN TYPE MORE WITHOUT THE JUMPING>> HEHEHE  STILL HAVE SOME DANCING EYES>

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 04:48:15 PM »
Supplements!!

Vit C' (sodium ascorbate)5000mg + daily
Omega 3's 1000mg Cod Liver Oil(daily)
300mg Magnesium Oxide'(daily)
50mg Vit B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride'(daily)

Full spectrum amino acids'

Lots of fresh fruit and greens' bananas at nite time to aid natural sleep'

Green Kiwi fruit first thing in the morning for anti-oxidant detox and' clear energies' lots of good spring water (no drink tap water)

Eat and drink every 3 hours' little and often'

Take lots of hot showers/baths'

Long walks in nature'

Power to you sister' beautiful to see you made it back to the light'

Much love'

Nobu +

P.S. My comment about being "BLANK" ie craving and such'
Ibogaine is an NMDA agonist' we learn through these receptors' being an agonist has the effect of "Reset" losing all of the craving/learnt responces of the "Brain reward cascade" no thing needs fulfilling becasue Ibogaine is coating all of the receptors'
As long as no substance is introduced to compete with the Ibogaine for receptor sites' the "Whitewall" effect shall be complete by the 6 week mark'
Ibogaine also through GDNF helps rebuild dopamine pathways'
Folks sleep differently after Iboga and coming from opiates' etc' this is because a next to normal dopamine level is maintained in the brain reward cascade' hence the system has no need of firing'

SATED!!!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »
Sister,

Wonderful to hear from you. I'm so glad you went where you needed to go.
Have you thought about boosters?

You sound so positive and open. Beautiful.
You are a class act, ya know.

Tia

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »
Yes... been thinking about boosters..   Not sure exactly how to go about it and very open to everyone suggestion.  I have been on all the supplement that N suggested...  I do B12 shots monthly also.  Right now... out of most and so snowed in that getting restock is not a option.  Hate to miss my Omga's.

I am now sleeping about 4 hours a night without any outside help.  I never did take the valium, trazadone...  just didnt need it.  I am not one to suffer from anxiety and figure why add any shit.  I am getting all the excerise I can... shoveling snow is very hard work for me.  I can only pick up about 4" at a time.  with 5 ft of snow takes all day.  I work for 45 mins then sit and try and recover.... big boosting of endorphins.  So... just tell me how to do the boosters.... I will do it.  BTW... I still stink to high heavens.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »
Sister ,
i am glad to see you up and about .
That snow is blinding after an Eboka journey.
I hope you are feeling well.
keep with the rehab . eat , rest , excercise , (pray?).
I have been absent from the forum for to long and wanted to send you my best wishes.
much love
harvey plex

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 02:35:50 PM »
strange.....I find myself with uncontrollable crying jags.. Over NOTHING>

Wondering.... I was born addicted to Methadone.  Do you think that my brain is just wired with the need????

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 03:46:08 PM »
Hey sis,

This I know, Ibo opens up all the paths inside you for emotions to come flowing out. What you are going through is so very right on time. Let it out and let it through.

On boosters, I have heard and seen many things. Some people take microdoses daily. Some use 50-100mg when they feel like it. Some do big boosts of 400-500mg and wait months and do it again. I have heard that the one month mark is something to consider, and the three month mark. I'm pretty sure this thinking is related to metabolites. Oh, and those measurements are for hcl.

I felt the very best when I was eating just a tiny bit of rootbark every couple days. If I had put it in a capsule, it would have filled about half of it. Maybe someone here with direct opiate experience for themselves could say what worked (and what didn't) for them.

Talk soon,
T

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 08:23:00 PM »
I did a whole lot of crying and laughing .
be well , stay well
- hp

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2010, 06:43:02 AM »
Well, maybe cause I am so stranded and the damn snow.. trying hard to keep up excerise by the useless shoveling.. now no where to put the snow but my dog can now take a shit.  I didnt sleep at all last night, sweating/chills are back... surely can deal with it.  I am still so floored that the short stint on dope again took me so far back.

I did let it rip early this am with the crying...felt pretty good really.  Very purging for me.  I dont remember doing this after my first tx.  I was so empty for months after that tx.  This one is surely different.  I am going to take this as a good sign I am coming back to life.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »
this is silly but what is TX?
- hp