Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 22742 times)

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: WARNING
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 12:40:50 AM »
Greetings whitelily!

Your description of sessions with Moughenda are 100% positive, I note.  I have pasted a list of the ailments that Moughenda claims to be able to cure on his website below.  I am wondering what your reason was for seeking iboga treatment, if you don't mind sharing.

Eliminate the Following Problems from YOUR LIFE!

Drug Addictions:

Heroin, Opiates, Crack, Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Nicotine,  Alcohol, Marijuana, Pain Killers, Oxycontin, Methadone, PCP, Ketamine, Vicodin, Opium, Fentanyl, Sleeping Pills, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, GHB, Inhalants, Ritalin, Adderall, Methcathinone, Khat, Tobacco, Caffeine, Steroids and more!

Mental/Emotional Conditions:

Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar disorder, Mental/Emotional Abuse Issues, Mood Disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Severe Mental Blocks, Childhood Emotional Trauma and more! 

Physical Health Problems:

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Asthma, IBS, Autoimmune Conditions, Herpes, Human Papilloma Virus, Chronic Infections, Chemical Toxicity, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Allergies, Arthritis, Physical Stress, Eczema, Blood Clots, Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Infertility and more!

from  http://www.ibogahouse.com/

Seems to me that many of Moughenda's claims are just a teeny wee bit over-the-top.  Can you justify any of them, whitelily?

Looking forward to your reply!

Respectfully Yours,

ET McKnight
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 04:40:25 AM by Eon T McKnight »

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »

He can cure IBS, and CFS I'm on my way.  It will be a while for it is a long walk.  How much will I need when I get there.  I  wonder why it don't work on AIDS.

Best,

Roy

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
Friend Roy, better put on your hiking boots, because Moughenda can cure ANYTHING ! ! !

Do you want "To Heal your physical body of all disease once and for all?"

"Iboga is able to heal anything—physical, mental or spiritual—for anyone whose body remains in its natural state. The only time complete healing may not be possible is if someone’s body is no longer in its natural state, for example, following significant surgery."

There ya have it, straight from Moughenda's website.

I just wonder, Roy, if his "Demon Extraction Service" might not be more beneficial:

... The possession of demons within a person’s soul is a frightening and serious issue...  Sometimes the signs of an individual being possessed by a demon can be obvious. Erratic behavior and compulsion are all too obvious signs that person may be possessed by a demon. In other instances the signs are subtle such as portraying confusion, memory loss and negativity. Yet the threat remains unequivocally serious and must be dealt with. Sometimes the signs are an indication of an awakening to the individual that the reality of the devil or demons is indeed very real and real in the physical world.

Our Demon Extraction Service is completely confidential and is conducted by a trained professional.

The process for a Demon Extraction follows a careful and time tested ritual with Shamanism. It is only through the trained and guided hand of a Bwiti Shaman that a Demon Extraction can occur. If you feel or know someone that feels empty, without purpose and consciously not in control then they may be possessed by demons. In some cases people may even be possessed by the devil himself.

Boy!  Erratic behavior, compulsion, confusion and negativity are some of my symptoms!  (I don't remember the rest.)

I'm confused.  Is demon extraction sorta like a tooth extraction?  Does it hurt?  Does he give you Novocaine?

I'm so glad that his demon extraction service is completely confidential  --  I would be red-faced with shame and embarrassment were anyone to find out about my demons...

I just wonder if he can cure slothfulness ? ? ?

Eon
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:05:17 PM by Eon T McKnight »

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »

Eon, Eon,Eon,

I think this guy might be the real deal.
The process for a Demon Extraction follows a careful and time tested ritual with
  This is a latest technology to cast out demons, in the old day they would just beat the hell outta - see how GREAT he is.

I don't know if I should ask but can he raise the dead?  If I go to him can he give me a lotto number? 

Just curious,

Roy

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 06:24:49 PM »
Sheesh...so THAT'S what was wrong with my ex!!! Oh, to think what a happy life of married bliss we might have enjoyed had I known about Moughenda & his "demon extraction" services! Oh well, win some, lose some...

I love you guys, you crack me up!

RavAv

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »
"Moughenda has treated well OVER 1500 people in 24 years practicing as a Shaman, and in that time he has never had one problem."

i guess that solves the question
i guess i have to retract my warning

he has never had one problem
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:05:45 PM by RavAv »

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »
In all seriousness and fairness, I have never met Moughenda nor have I discussed his practices with anyone who has.  While there was a flurry of negative reports regarding greed and immoral behavior on the mindvox list, I cannot confirm any of them.

What I am qualified to comment on is the content of his website.  Some of the claims made about him there are complete and utter bullshit.

Those claims could lead to a very negative and expensive experience for someone gullible or desperate enough to believe them.  THAT is what bugs me.

To Moughenda:  Dude, if you are really serious about helping people, do not give them false expectations.  Remove the patently absurd claims from the ibogahouse.com website.  Those claims only make you look like a scammer, not like a shaman.

Eon

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 04:06:48 PM »
Okay - the word is out, let's move on.  :)
" I am you and what I see is me..."