Author Topic: Sat with husband, home now.  (Read 5043 times)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Sat with husband, home now.
« on: February 03, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
Just wanting to share with all you fabulous folk, needing to talk about it, needing community.

My husband, taojonze on this board, I think (not that he posts much/ever) went on his journey Monday night.

After my last experience sitting (the GHB person) this was like a dream. We calculated him at 16mg/kg, ended up giving one 400mg HCl booster. He went in, was concerned about it not working off and on throughout the journey. Seems many people have a particular worry they focus on, this was his.

The weirdest thing happened, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

After about 6 hours, unbeknownst to him, my husband started to STINK. It lasted about two hours and went away on his body, but stayed in the bed sheets, which I changed. Smelled like rotten meat/homeless/decay. To be frank, like a decomposing corpse. It makes sense, of course, poison being processed out, but wow, the smell.

He's no longer worried about whether it worked. The visions he expected and said he didn't see at the time are now coming back to him like dream fragments. He's resting peacefully and we're both glad to be home.

Loving this place and all of you.
T

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sat with husband, home now.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 10:31:50 PM »
My dear Tia, first off I'm glad taojones is safely on the other side...congrats to him on his journey. We who've undergone these trips know how demanding the work can be, part of the irony of iboga - it does sooo much for us but not without our avid participation.

This is an interesting situation you guys had. Like you said it actually makes perfect sense, but I can't say I've experienced this yet. Maybe it's just indicative of a whopper healing session? Some physical manifestation of psychic dookie leaving the system? I bet this ain't a first - just never experienced this myself. My friend you are full of cool ass experiences and unique happenings of late...keep it up haha!! Well keep us up on things and hopefully when he regains some strength he will feel like sharing something of his journey. Be well and God bless!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 05:21:35 AM »
Great stuff' always good to hear'

Blessings love and light' keep us posted'

Bliss!

Nobu +

After about 6 hours, unbeknownst to him, my husband started to STINK. It lasted about two hours and went away on his body, but stayed in the bed sheets, which I changed. Smelled like rotten meat/homeless/decay. To be frank, like a decomposing corpse. It makes sense, of course, poison being processed out, but wow, the smell.

sounds like morphine/toxins to me' the Iboga alks bind to the receptors knocking the dirty stuff off' it then leaches out of the body' folks usualy smell it in their stool' but it comes out of every pore in the body'

Lots of good hot baths and lots of vit c' he shall be fine inside a week'

Awesome stuff!!

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »
glad to hear that tia.
yeah,sometimes it takes quite a while to remember some visions.
i was recalling some of mine from my first session months later.
hot baths,good excercise,maybe a good steam room should help that process right along.
that is one mighty lesson i learned from this unequaled plant teacher,is the virtue of a good sweat.
some toxins can only be released this way.

cheers to you and yours!
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 09:22:45 PM »
Thanks for the support, guys.
Still doing okay, I remember now about the vits, duh. That I have sitting in the cupboard, lol. I have C, 5htp, GABA, B6.

He's been enjoying bathing, bike rides, walks, working in the garden. We went to Joshua Tree (a beautiful desert national park in southern california, USA) and spent a night. Very soothing. I needed it, too.

I'm off soon to NY for a week. Anyone here live there?

Love!
T

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 02:01:13 AM »
Caution' no mix 5HTP with Iboga'

Ibogaine is a maoi(RIMA) of which converts to 12 hydroxy-ibogamine of which is an SRI'

Non selective seretonin re-uptake inhibitor'

Adding 5HTP to an SRI is a no no' it shall lead to body pain and seretonin sysndrome'

Please be careful'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 03:36:10 PM »
First, Tiacita, allow me to commend you on your use of one of the oldest diagostic instruments known to medicine:  your nose.

I recall reading an article bemoaning modern physicians' relying on Xrays, CAT scans, MRIs and the like while neglecting a powerful diagnositc tool in the middle of their faces.  Some interesting recent data suggests that dogs are able to detect certain disease states via their acute sense of smell.

I have seen some references to the cleansing effects of eboka, especially via emesis, in the literature.  I guess you could call it "some pre-Spring housecleaning."

Hi Nobu!  I haven't been contributing much lately due to other pressures, so I am way late in extending a BIG WELCOME to the Forum.  I'm glad you're here!

You mentioned in the above post and elsewhere that ibogaine or one of its metabolites is a MAOI.  I have searched the web several time looking for info on the subject.  Would you kindly direct me to your source?  Thanks!

Best Fishes to ALL    ~eon

Nganga Nobunoni

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 06:51:12 AM »
 The low acute and chronic toxicity of ibogaine is established (Dhahir, 1971). Ibogaine inhibits the oxidation of serotonine and catalyzes that of catecholamines by a MAO (monoamine oxidase), ceruloplasmine (Barrass and Coult, 1972).

There are many references'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 11:18:17 PM »
Update: One month later a beautiful continued unfolding. One is mindful of 'new' emotions and learning how to own and not project. At one point I was told 'painful, (emotionally) I almost wish I didn't do it'
Continued learning in big ways. We worked in tandem with an opiate detox last week and it was powerful.
People: please note for the record ibo is illegal in the states. So, logically, I only do tx in MX. okay?

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 12:22:43 AM »
Thanks for the update Tia - glad to hear things are going well! Continuing growth and the process moves on! I love it...

PS> Viva Mexico
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 04:38:53 AM »
Power and Light'

Bliss!

Nobu +

fallout330

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »
Great to hear Tia.  I would consider doing it over here in Juarez, MX......unfortunately the environment is a little tense there.....hopefully a right time will come.

Peace

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
Fallout, do you know what you are waiting for? If I can help in any way, say the word.
T

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »
Fallout ,
if you are near colorado . i will help you .
you dont have to travel to such a dangerous place either .
- hp

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 03:29:25 PM »
Harvey, im in idaho right now, wish you could come over and say hi. :)