Author Topic: R.C thread -Mistake  (Read 2543 times)

Offline MR T

• Help
    • View Profile
R.C thread -Mistake
« on: February 09, 2010, 06:39:12 PM »
Hi Everyone, ::)
    This post is in regards to the recent 'r.c' thread that I hastily created. My deepest apologies for anyone I may have offenend,and for my ignorant reply...Which has haunted me all day.
    I just wanted to clarify a few things so there are no misunderstandings,I respect everyone in this comm,and I would like to stay on good terms with eveyone.
   Psychology has been a passion for me after I had a '++++ expierence' accidently with mdma 10 yrs ago-It changed my life dramtically,for the better.I attenend college,met my wife,and started a family-
   After having this exp.,I began studying the subject intensley...What a miracle....
 These chemicals are dangerous and in no way am I suggesting anyone use them,in a non scientific and methodical way.I am in just searching for as much info as possible as these will be gone very soon,for I also agree many people will abuse them. I am simply trying to understand my exp...forgive me
  1-Johns Hopkins-8/09-Successfully proven they are capable of inducing a ''religious exp.'' in a controlled setting-80% of the time,there is plenty of info on it-
   I would NEVER have posted that in a comm. I didn t trust.This one I do,but I understand everyones concern.I also agree in organics,but at the moment,LSD is legal-- ;D
                                                                                                 forgive me   

Happiness is rooted in misery.
Misery lurks beneath happiness,
who knows what the future holds.
LaoTsu-

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: R.C thread -Mistake
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 09:02:33 PM »
MrT - nothing to apologize for, I told you that it would be okay to make that thread but after I did so I thought I may have spoken too soon, this was MY fault...I know you haven't been around for a while and I was excited to see you and wanted to enlist your ongoing participation here. While many research chemicals have merit in their own right - my primary focus (here) is to keep a consensus board where everyone feels safe and comfortable to post. I think that going too deep into RC's would perhaps jeopardize the potential for either gaining new members here, or at least create an atmosphere that may be mistakenly perceived as 'anything goes'...

I take the responsibility for giving you the go ahead and then reneging - so far the only 'rules' here are no solicitations. I want ALL of us to be able to post about what is important to them without fear of censorship, but I fear that in the long run an open forum concerning synthetics would be at best misinterpreted and at worst viewed as an endorsement for dangerous drugs that don't fit with traditional ideas of entheogens and plant healing. Please stay around there is much we can learn together!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »
MR T!!!!!!!

How are you, are you okay?

I'm just happy to see you are on the planet.

Drop me a line when you have time, let me know how it's been!

TiaTia

Offline MR T

• Help
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 06:48:07 AM »
Thanks CAL and TIA- I defintley need to take another public speaking coarse :- Looks like the last one didn t take.
                             LOVE YOU GUYS
Happiness is rooted in misery.
Misery lurks beneath happiness,
who knows what the future holds.
LaoTsu-