Author Topic: Hi ! Iboga in assisting recovery from mental illness and anti-psychotic withdraw  (Read 9568 times)

Offline philippe01

• View Profile
Hi, my name is Philippe I am 25 years old.

I've heard of Iboga about maybe 6 months ago and have been intriged about its potential in helping me regain my physical, mental and emotional balance.

I have used many drugs a period of many years but have never been addicted to any substance besides nicotine (cigarette) which I ended using about 3 years ago.

I have been on anti-psychotic medication for a few years due to psychosis and I had tried to stop a few times along the way but have never managed to do it successfully (until now).

I have been off seroquel (which I've been taking for about 2 years) for at least 4 months now.

I have gone through difficult experiences along the way: insomnia, mania, hallucinations, paranoia, panic and anxiety to name a few.
I also gone through a lot of beneficial experiences involving visions, profound insights and what I would describe as "universal story telling". I also had an experience which I called "lucid dreaming" where I was awake in the dream that is my reality. I also faced and released a great deal of difficult emotions.

Actually having read some stuff about the Iboga experiences (and also the Ayahuasca experience) and I can find many similarities to my own experiences which occured without using anything external to me.

Okay so, I've been wanting to try out Iboga to see if it could assist me re-establishing my brain/body balance. I am not so much interested in having a break-through experience has I've already gone through a great deal lately but have been wondering if I took iboga at low doses if it could actually help my body regain its balance.

I am willing to take a jump into the unknown, but I am seeking for beneficial experiences. I am not willing to hurt myself anymore, I have gone through WAY TOO MUCH already.

I am willing however to go through some pain and face difficult emotions, I just don't want to go through something difficult if it is to take me a step back or indulge extreme suffering again.

As of right now, my condition is that I have strange sensations throughout my body, a bit of anxiety about my health, and some pain (which right now is very low but at times it is quite debilitating).

I have been wanting to hear more from people that have experienced it, people coming from various places so that I can have a better idea of what the drug does.

I am curious about what I've heard of iboga helping with "recalibrating the brain".

Anyway, don't hesitate to respond to my message, and I welcome help if anybody can assist me in any way.

thank you :)

Nganga Nobunoni

Hi philip' good to see you' and that you are attempting to heal yourself' Of what meds do you take now' and what is the underlying diagnosis of why you where prescribed "Seroquel"

All the Best'

Nobu +

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
from my phone, forgive grammar, etc.  p, nobu asked the right question to begin thinking about iboga. I recently learned that for psychoses, the bwitist would use many other forest plants, the first choice not iboga. that said, you may be on the right track thinking small doses.  please post again.
all my warmest wishes,
t

Offline philippe01

• View Profile
I am not taking any medicine or drugs whatsoever and have not been for at least the last 4 months. I have managed to heal psychosis and panic attacks without any medicine or drugs. But the problem is I still experience unpleasant sensations, pain and stress nowadays I feel very exhausted. I finally ordered Iboga roots on Saturday from a shop online I trust which have been in business for many years, I ordered 2 grams and was planning on beginning with a 1 gram dose and see what happens.

@Tia I'd really like to know more about other plants used by Bwitis (or else)

Thank you very much for your replies, greatly appreciated.

Nganga Nobunoni

What where you taking 4 months ago and before'

You shall find 2 grams of Iboga root bark stimulating if it is clean' fuzzy if it contains lots of other alks'

Cameroon' Congo' Gabon woods' which one did you order'

All the Best'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
I finally ordered Iboga roots on Saturday from a shop online I trust which have been in business for many years, I ordered 2 grams and was planning on beginning with a 1 gram dose and see what happens.

@Tia I'd really like to know more about other plants used by Bwitis (or else)

Thank you very much for your replies, greatly appreciated.

Hi philippe and welcome! Nobu beat me to it - do you know where the material originated? That's not super important but it is something to know for your own researching: Gabonese bark typically being the most sought after, etc...

Also I noticed you said 'roots' does this mean you ordered WHOLE ROOT? Because the root BARK is where the medicine is, and the whole root (though obviously containing bark) can make you sick. Important distinction my friend. Thanks for being here and we welcome your input. It's a good place to learn and share, please keep us posted!  ;D
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline philippe01

• View Profile
I ordered Iboga root bark from Shamanic-extracts.com

but it seemed like it contained PCP (and was it Iboga at all!??) since I tested positive to PCP 12 hours or so after I ingested it.

what I know is it tasted very bad and I know PCP tastes bad and I did not enjoy my experience at all and it was not really beneficial either.
and it certainly did not assist me with healing.

anyway..

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Shamanic extracts is an awesome vendor .
Some top shelf eboka .
This whole pcp thing is nuts .
no pun intended .
 - hp

Nganga Nobunoni +

Hiya bro!

A few things'

You tested posative for PCP after you ingested some woods'
Of where was this test done please bro ?
Can you post the actual test results ?

Shamanic extracts are a rip off' it is also doubtful if you live in a country of where Iboga is scheduled' did they post you Iboga' (possibly voacanga africana)

What was your actual experience' what happened as you ate the woods' how much woods did you ingest'
How long did the experience last'

How did you feel the next day' and then the following days'
How do you feel after five days'

If you can answer these questions then we can tell if it was actualy Iboga that you ingested'

On shamanic extracts site they list "Sacramental Iboga" with no worldwide shipping restrictions' this is actually illegal' because Iboga is scheduled in many countries' so there is restrictions on shipping' if they are posting Iboga to every country then they are breaking the law and also inciting of others to break the laws of the country they live in'
If they ship to America for instance' schedule 1 possession could get you 15 years plus'

No purchase off shamanic extracts' they run a very poor business and if you attempt to get your monies back' they shall ignore you'

This is a serious accusation bro!
Ingestion of Iboga would no show on a standard drug screening'

PCP would show up though'

I believe the test was a false  positive and you ingested Iboga!
Of which for a first time is no a nice experience' especially if you have previously been taking anti-psychotic medications or anti-depressants'

Tell us of what happened and we can then tell you if you ingested Iboga!

Thanks bro!

Bliss!

Nobu +

Nganga Nobunoni +

Shamanic extracts is an awesome vendor .
Some top shelf eboka .
This whole pcp thing is nuts .
no pun intended .
 - hp

Hiya Harvey'

So you are telling me they ship to the states' if so they are breaking some serious import and export laws'

Where are they based bro!

Pricey freakin woods'

I am guessing now but you no ordered' a friend did so and then passed it along'
After BBB got busted' if you read SX site' it is even more incriminating than BBB' (ok BBB got busted for selling K2 incence as a smoking blend and then got everything confiscated and charged with manufacture and supply of controled substances' namely PLANTS' of which are no illegal)

Back to this thingy' I say you ate Iboga' as I said' no a nice experience esspecialy if the woods are fuzzy and you only ingested a moderate amount'

I would say you are tripping bro! PCP in woods' NA' no way'

You ate Iboga if that was of what you ordered' and as for the freakin price' what a rip off !! $30 for 2 grams' 2 grams would no do much at all' last all in 16 hours' stimulating and fuzzy' only containing 120mg of alks'
You need to eat equivilent of 500-700mg alks' of which is roughly 8-12 grams for an average experience'

Pa' Iboga!

Pa' to Lo White Birds'

Pa to Lo Bwiti Nganga!

Basse'

Nobunoni +

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Hey Nobu - is there a striking difference in the look/smell/taste/feel of iboga bark and voacanga? How hard is it to tell them apart? You have any tips for the uninitiated to help them identify true wood from imposters? This is very serious, I have heard before that Shamanic Extracts pulled a fast one on some people by selling V.africana as wood...I'd fucking kill somebody!!! That's a great way to hurt someone or make somebody sick...this was a couple years ago - so maybe they got enough shit for it and straightened out - but it is awful curious if they are a domestic vendor and fucking around with eboka wood. Whatever they are selling/shipping is no doubt highly active, and since I don't have a gas chromatograph in my basement - it would be very helpful if there was a simple way to tell one from the other... Good post.
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni +

Hiya Cal'

2 grams of Voacanga would have been uncomfortable to say the least' chest and gut pain' stimulation' but also quite fuzzy' lots of sighing and going no where'
Colours off of Voacanga are electric' it is also much more stimulating than Iboga in low doses' 2 grams would have been a dramy restless expereince' no nice at all'

Mixes very well with Iboga' esspecialy as of when you get a sleepy Iboga' Voacanga gives Iboga a very good kick'

It is unwise to take more than a few pinches at a time of Voacanga'

Predominatly red' blue' green and yellows off of Iboga'
2 grams of Iboga woods would be very clean clear experience' compared to voacanga' 120mg alks would no doubt give light white birds' there is no white birds off of Voacanga'
This is of how you tell the difference' it is Ibogaine that causes the white birds through it's maoi action on a dopamine/seretonin'
Ibogaine also binds to the optic nerve' hence the flashes of light in the eyes after initiation'

Iboga root bark has a much more bitter taste than voacanga' but they are both very bitter plants'

Useualy Voacnga is a darkish wood and Iboga is a light dusty yellow'

I ordered some woods from Africa' they where cut with dark wood voacanga' so be very careful of where you purchase from'

I have had distant dealings with SX' they are rip off artists to say the least'

bliss!

Nobu +

Offline philippe01

• View Profile
Well my experience was quite intense, I had experienced lots of visual stuff but it really lead me nowhere. Even with the intent for healing I didn't got much from the experiences, I was only goin' round in circles. The testing was done at the hospital, I did not see the results as I didn't ask to see it because I believed what I have been told. They gave me the thing and mixed it with PCP, and the thing in question is probably not Iboga, otherwise why mix it with PCP !?

I'm disappointed, very disappointed by this because I was really serious about trying out Iboga and had the dearest intent for healing and I just ended up wasting my time and energy when I did not have any to spare. And now I'm not willing to try it anymore.... fortunately nothing bad happened except that I called for an ambulance because I was panicking because I was experiencing serious pressure to the head and neck because I was very tired by my experience but I relaxed and calm down along my way to the hospital and thereafter.

And I am not breaking the law for ordering Iboga since I'm in Canada but obviously I would be for unknowingly ordering a product containing PCP.

Thanks all for your comments on this thread, I truly appreciate it.

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
P, I do not know. I'm learning all the time, tho, and will share if I find out something which would benefit. Glad you got RB! You can take that at one session, or eat small doses over time. I'm interested in your progress, keep us posted as you can. If you want to message or email me, I have some small direct experience working with Iboga and mental 'illness'.

Best,
T

Nganga Nobunoni +

That was Iboga'

Your simptoms are due to taking Quetiapine'

Quetiapine has the following pharmacological action:

D1, D2, D3, and D4 receptor antagonist
5-HT1A, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, and 5-HT7 receptor antagonist
?1-adrenergic and ?2-adrenergic receptor antagonist
H1 receptor antagonist
mACh receptor antagonist

The heavyness and pressure in the head is Iboga' there was no PCP in it'

The main side effects of abstaing from Quetiapine is paranoia and anxiety' tardive dyskinesia and tardive akathisia'

You ingested 2 grams of an un-known substance to you' then feed your own fear and go to hospital'

Then through this paranoia attempt to tell us that SX sent you PCP ? instead of Iboga'

Although they are a complete rip off they would no send you PCP' the Iboga they have is top notch!

Iboga is no for everyone' and seeingas you reacted kind of negatively to a very small dose and used to take anti-psychotic medications' I would suggest you leave these teacher plants well alone'

Or get a guide to teach you this stuff so you no freak yourself out and end up in hospital for no thing!

Did you tell them you ingested a small amount of Iboga'

Why did they drug test you ?

Sorry bro' I have spoke with many folks that have used the same woods' some of them are here'

You freaked yourself out' cos this is of what you do' this is the basis of you taking anti-psychotics'

Now you are going to have to deal with the damage that Quetiapine has caused you'

You should have took 200mg of woods and waited 3-6 hours to see of what it would do to you' esspecialy as you used anti-psychotic medications'

For to wipe the slate from your past drug use you would require to ingest 25 grams of woods over 6 hours' or to get a start' at healings' take 1 gram a day for 10 days'

but you are already paranoid' so NO TAKE IBOGA !!

All the Best'

Nganga Nobunoni +