Author Topic: How to procede  (Read 3256 times)

Offline waldo

• View Profile
How to procede
« on: December 05, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »
Hi I had a provider give me a treatment about 3 months ago for my addiction to pain meds.  I relapsed 1 month ago.  I have 3 grams of HCL and 5 grams of TA.  What should I do and how much, do I have to do a full flood dose to get clean?  My addiction has always been to hydro codone.  My first treatment was done with Hcl. I think it was 18.5mg/kilo.  I have two children and a wife, I will do full flood if necessary, but have heard I could interupt the addiction in a less invasive way.  I had a wonderful experience with Iboga the first time.  I just cant be down for so long again.  So please give me advice on dosages and anything else you think of. I weigh 105 kilos  I am 6'3  and 35 years old in pretty good health.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: How to procede
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:32:35 PM »
You have a couple options..  You can do 10-15 mg/kg of the Hcl, and just use the TA for boosters as needed for any minor PAWs.  You could just take 2-400 mgs of TA or HCl any time you have some withdrawal.  Eventually you might get kind of wired, but you could probably manage it.  You don't necessarily need a full on flood, but if you do 10-15 mg/kg it should get enough ibogamines in that you shouldn't need anything but small boosters, afterward.  Hydrocodone is not too tough, so there is no need to break your head open if you're just trying to battle some minor withdrawal.  If you just take small doses as the withdrawal comes on, it could be managed, but then you must deal with lightly tripping on iboga for days, and it will prolong the entire experience, even though it might never get as intense as a flood.  Kinda up to you.  I'd probably do the lower dose flood, followed by boosters.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline waldo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »
Since I di 18.5mgs./kilo for my first treatment of Hcl.  It took me 2 weeks to recover.  Would the recovery time be noticably lower doind 10mgs/kilo of Hcl.   I am curious about doing the Ta.  I could probably still function pretty well and wouldnt have the long recovery time, OR would I still?  I dont know much about Ta I took a booster of it a week after my first treatment and it made me feel perfect.  I like the idea of going the Ta. route.  I would love all the advice I can get about going this way and what I should expect.

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 12:23:37 AM »
what's wrong with breaking one's head once in a while? :P

if i were you, i'd go full-blown flood.
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 03:36:40 AM »
The TA is a bit gentler ride, but it lasts a little longer..  The HCl wouldn't necessarily lay you out for longer, especially in a lower dose.  The TA is great for boosters, but the HCl will probably work a little better for a flood dose.  I can easily take a few grams of TA and be able to function after 12-24 hours pretty easily, so it's kinda hard to gauge for others.  But I imagine with 10 mg/kg, you won't hit the whopper dose, so you'll recover much faster.  The TA can be used for boosters, to keep ya feeling normal, and round out the whole experience..
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 08:53:37 AM »

Hi Waldo,

You said the last Ibo Experience left you blitzed for 2 weeks, I though I was the only one that took two weeks to straighten up.  It seems your somewhat sensitive to Ibo so I might take take .5 to 1.0gm of the HCL or 1gm of the TA.  I have no experience with the TA so that is just my guess. 

How much have you been using and for how long?  Once I took a little bit of extract to help me from using and it put me through hell.  It was like I took a little but not enough and went through withdrawal.  I really don't know what happened but it was rough. 

Has anyone else had an experience like this??

Best,

Roy

Offline waldo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 11:11:51 AM »
I have been taking 60=70mgs of hydrocodone everyday for the last month.  I want to use Ibo. to get clean.  I have no experience with Ta.  I think I will take 10mgs/kilo of Hcl.   Will this dose probably be enough to help me detox, and get me back to where I was after my first treatment?

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »
Well, it's hard to say for sure, but 10 mgs should definitely remove most of the withdrawal.  You might need to take boosters of the TA, but it should be very manageable.  If 18.5 mg/kg laid you out for two weeks, then 10-15 should be heavy but not quite so rough.  If you don't get all the withdrawal gone with the 10 mg/kg dose, then boosters will take care of the residuals, and the most you'll have to deal with is an iboga buzz.  It can be more difficult to concentrate and sleep, but it's way better than being sick, and usually pretty manageable..  The main thing is listen to your body.  If you reach 10 mg/kg and still aren't where you want to be, then you can take more.  Just go up incrementally.  And again, if you start getting cravings or minor PAWs, taking 2-300mgs of TA should get rid of most of that.  You might need a bit more or less, depending on your body, but if you don't feel good, take more iboga instead of opiates, and you won't have to worry about withdrawal at all.. 
GratefulDad

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »

If you do it and have to go to work and get the sneezies run the I got a cold thing.  That way you may be able to mope around and they may think man this guy is a good worker who comes in when he's sick.

Just an idea,

Roy

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 03:01:58 AM »
Hey, waldo, welcome to the Forum ! ! !

As you can see, we folks like to help.  Being a dad myself, I totally understand your not wanting to cause a commotion over getting off of something your kids don't even know about  --  consciously, maybe.  Oh Shit!  Of course they do.  It makes Daddy more distant, and more crabby, too.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.  If your family knows it, it's better than the alternative.  They may have seen you stagger, but more importantly, they will see you throw it off and stand tall.

You are prepared to use iboga for them, too, right?  Opiates tend to close us of from others.  Even the ones we love most.  It's hard to see, usually.  Please don't be reticent to show your loved ones that you are opening up again.   It is a cause for celebration, indeed!

As parents, it behooves us to show our children what is truly valuable.  Toward that end, it is our actions, more than our words, that are seen.

Once they understand that you are doing something positive and healthy, they will support you.  Tell them the truth:  you are taking some medicine to help you that will have some 'strange' side-effects.  Be positive and they will be positive.  Children, it's the best support group in the world.

Oh, Mothers, don't let your sons grow up to be cowboys...

Eon
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 03:07:45 AM by Eon T McKnight »

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 04:49:19 PM »
Well....   Hoping to hear how the treatment went for you Waldo?

sister
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean