Author Topic: coordinating my 2nd flood  (Read 11864 times)

Offline niceboat

• View Profile
Re: coordinating my 2nd flood
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
Tryl,

I would love to hear that

How much weight/height are you?

How are you now after the experience? Your mind, brain, whole being, you know what I mean...more details on how you are now?

Thanks!

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
It was pretty well designed, expect the fact, that he never felt comfortable in any of the rooms in our house  ;D
- lol! I bet it was hard to get comfortable under that kind of intensity, thanks Amantine.

You speak for me too, niceboat - good questions
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 06:23:14 PM »

Hi Tyrl,

If you could take it over would you still  of done it and would you consider doing it again?  I really don't see how people can do what they do but them I am sensitive to it.

Hey Uncanny - if your out there stop by and say hi.  We don't yell at ya if you mess up.

Roy

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 11:13:20 PM »
for the first time in ages (and amantine can confirm it, lol) i feel comfortable in my skin.

calm, clear minded, energetic, good mood, sharpened senses, still seeing traces. observing anything makes me ponder outside its human purpose and its relation to everything else. like turning the stones beneath everything around you.

all the malignant fluctuating feelings of anxiety, depression and failure are now gone.

i have an urge to stay outside more, take walks.

generally feeling much more aware. :)

If you could take it over would you still  of done it and would you consider doing it again?  I really don't see how people can do what they do but them I am sensitive to it.

yes!

oh, and as for weight and height, i'm 1.98m tall and weight ~90kg.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 12:00:03 AM by tryl »
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2010, 11:49:21 PM »
Finally a person who takes a REAL dose!!  About time someone else thinks the way I do!!  Congrats on your experience!!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2010, 12:03:42 AM »
Finally a person who takes a REAL dose!!  About time someone else thinks the way I do!!  Congrats on your experience!!

LOL, dude!

from all your posts i've read around here... we really do seem to think alike. :)

cos i am also a 'truly insensitive bastard'. :P
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 02:39:19 AM »
10gr - that's huge, how did you take it?
also, how did you prepare - how did you eat/drink before and during the experience?
were you sick?

i hope the feeling will stay with you for long - stay with you and fade away so slow that
when it is finally gone you will not have noticed, because it will have left you behind
good and well.

after my flood dose i was feeling new/calm/bright/at peace for weeks. what finally brought me
back was drinking weed tees - i so wish i had not drunk those tees! they crashed my brain
chemistry right back to the pre eboga state.

what i have learned is: having been renewed from eboga, i would not take anything that
tampers/competes with it. while eboga is very strong it seems that - this was my experience,
the old behavior patters are ready to be re-established...
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline niceboat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 03:03:51 AM »
Mo,

How about low dosing Iboga after one's flood? well long term low dose will accumulate in the body in time and "help" it

after all, thats all about all plants, old behavior patters can come back once the effects are totally gone, but then again its not all chemistry, our intent to change and make changes play an important role too.

I am kindda in the same situation as you, but im helping alot myself and thats just good, I am looking forward to Iboga and most importantly my intent along the way with it.

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 09:56:27 AM »
WOW...... congrats!!!

Maybe I should rethink my next flood and go higher..... I am not sensitive to iboga so maybe thats what needs to be done.

Thanks for posting your experience.  Will you pls post your daily recovery?  Most interested.
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »
niceboat,

i started and stopped micro dosing last week after 3 days as i was getting uncomfortable with it. i restarted today with a yet smaller dose and will see how it goes. so - i am only experimenting with it and don't know yet. i am thinking of going for a little bit bigger dose tonight - 500mg - i'll decide later..

i absolutely believe that eboga can induce lasting changes, even when it is gone. it seems to be teaching the brain new/real patterns of thought/behavior. when is gone, hopefully those will have been well learned - and last.

what i was thinking is that the long used/trained bad patterns of behavior are easy to fall back into. i suppose that is why some people suggest those large doses - to wipe it all clear!

one a funny note, i like this ..: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrwfvoleXw
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2010, 10:20:37 AM »
10gr - that's huge, how did you take it?
also, how did you prepare - how did you eat/drink before and during the experience?
were you sick?

i hope the feeling will stay with you for long - stay with you and fade away so slow that
when it is finally gone you will not have noticed, because it will have left you behind
good and well.

what i have learned is: having been renewed from eboga, i would not take anything that
tampers/competes with it. while eboga is very strong it seems that - this was my experience,
the old behavior patters are ready to be re-established...

ate a couple of fruits, the day after only juice and water.

and i know what you mean by how easily you can fuck up your brain chemistry back to where you were.

and that is something i have been meaning to ask concerning this.

do benzos wipe ibogaine off same as alcohol?

i got a ton of valium and clonnies that i mostly keep around just in case, but i do enjoy to occasionally indulge in the evenings, eyelids heavy but forcing myself awake typing on the keyboard.
what can i say. im a degenerate. :P

but if this interferes in some serious way, as in taking away what iboga gave me, i am giving it up.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 01:56:37 PM »

Hi Tyrl,

I don't know about wiping the Ibo off receptors but I would say wait before trying to get high on anything if possible.  I can see you taking them to get to sleep and I guess I can see a person wanting to get high from them but in a way that can become just as bad.  Have you ever heard of Restoril?  It is an excellent sleeping pill and I can take one 30mg cap and sometimes 1.5 caps and you get a good nights sleep - a full 5 or 6 hours.  I have never became dependent on them after years of use.  It is a benzo, like Valium but better for sleep. 

When I first came off my Exp I did not want to get high on anything.  I could not stand the smell of weed but I was zonked when it was over, blasted, didn't really like it.  Much like getting run over by a semi.

Try and keep an eye on yourself and not trade addictions.

Best,

Roy

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »
Benzo's do not hinder iboga's effectiveness at stopping opiate withdrawal, however, benzos are very addictive, and the withdrawal from them can be deadly.  They can hinder the visionary aspect of the iboga when taken during a treatment, as well.  Iboga also has limited effectiveness in helping people quit benzos, and it must be done gradually.  Benzos initially calm one down, and ease their anxiety, however, the pendulum swings both ways.  The longer you keep it at one side (comfortable) the longer and farther it swings to the other side (uncomfortable).  Meaning a week of benzo binging leaves me unhappy, stressed, and anxious for at least a few days to a week.  This is a very slippery slope for a drug addict/user/abuser.  I can't say I'll never eat a benzo, but I do try to only reserve them for times when i need to sleep or am extremely stressed out, and even then I try to use healthier coping mechanisms first.  Only you know what works for you and is safe for you, just be REALLY honest with yourself...
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »
I have seen benzo's put a hamper on the visons.  I fear them for me but not saying I would not give if one hasn't sleep after two days. I just try everything else first.
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2010, 08:49:23 PM »
i know restoril. it is a benzo, its temazepam. something i always wanted to try, along with midazolam, trizolam, methaqualone (this one i gotta make it myself, just never seem to have the spare cash for anthranilic acid and such personal indulgances).

i am very well aware of the dangers of benzo abuse, and have seen what it does and where it can get you (soulless paranoia and disorientation, excitotoxicity, scray to look at). so i am very cautious with them, and mostly use them when necessary.

but, as i said, i do like to chill on them occasionally, once a week at most.

and i am honest, i love my valium. :)

and generally dig GABAnergics. got some phenibut and gabapentin on my way too.

i especially like how GABAb agonists increase your pain threshold and alter the sense of pain. turns it into extreme euphoria, your nerves screaming with maximum intensity. i have stabbed a hole in my left palm pushing a whole screwdriver through it on two occasions, i have opened up wounds with a razorblade and burnt them with NaOH, taking this for a whole 5 mins, and i am planning on doing hook suspension.

GABAa agonists, like benzos, dull and desensitize you. GABAb agonists increase sensitivity and the libido a lot.

never been addicted to benzos though, but have had perioids where i used them a lot. i've been through mild alcohol withdrawal, which is similar, so i have had a taste of this hell. with opiate withdrawal, at least you still have a sense of yourself, while with benzos and alcohol, they dehumanize you in a very nightmarish way.

as for sleep, i have mentioned this before. nothing but strong knockout pills work for me. melatonin has never done anything for me, nor has any other herb. antihistamines work, but give me an unpleasant dirty feeling the day after.

i generally stick with my rootbark and piracetam routine, which is the priority. already gave up alcohol for good, got rid of all the synthetic cannabinoids i had lying around, and have cut down on weed substantially. i would sacrifice any reward/pleasure indulgence for the sake of what iboga gives me.