Author Topic: Advice for beginner.  (Read 21988 times)

Offline e man

• View Profile
Re: Advice for beginner.
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 04:13:32 PM »
Ok, thanks guys, you made it a bit more clear now :) RB it will be.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
Well..... change of heart again, lol.
Ive today bought 4G of HCL from iboga world, nearly £500.
I react on instinct, and ive been collecting so much information on this amazing plant over the last few months.
And i truely believe this is the right way for me to experience it.
Im finally 1 step closer to 'walking the walk' rather than talking about it.   8)

Just like to say thanks to the owner/Mods and members of this great forum. Without it, i wouldnt of even of got this far.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:36:19 AM by crazylife »

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2011, 02:01:51 PM »

Hi CL,

I am glad you made that decision.  I really don't think you would of felt so good trying to do 15gm of rb.  You read Cal's story and when he says it is rough you can be sure it is Rough.  I figured you would go for either the TA or HCL - either way you can't go wrong.  Of course you know for a mind fix you do not need as much as a person trying to kick drugs, right?  So your not going to take all four, right?

Best,

Roy

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »
Is that mean that you'r going to try it in like a few weeks? Waiting to hear how it went. good luck.

BTW
Did they recommand the HCL? because it think it is pure ibogaine no? without the added substance in the RB that can effect in something maybe.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2011, 03:24:57 AM »
Hey Roy,

Im glad also. I think i could of took root bark, and it would of put me off any Iboga experience for good - possibly. Its coming in 300mg capsules, and ill use the spare 100mg as a tester.
Thinking of using 600/900/1200mg for 3-5 experiences.  8)  Michelle at Iboga World said dont go over 1.8G, so ill play it very safe.

Hi E-Man,

Iboga World recommended T.A. powder, but what intrested me about Ibogaine is that it was more emotional/this life than T.A, (from what i had read), and less spiritual/visions/past lives.
My goods come in around 2 weeks, ill keep this thread up to date on any experiences i have.
The HCL is pure Ibogaine, one of many alkaloids found in the Iboga plant.  :)

Thanks, CL.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 05:14:04 AM by crazylife »

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2011, 07:12:29 AM »
Interesting info about the plant, do you remember where you got all that from? the effect of every alkaliod in the plant ?

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2011, 07:19:15 AM »
something interesting i'v found:

"Ibogaine shares the same spirit of Iboga but has a different approach. Ibogaine treatment works well for addiction interruption as long as a skilled provider administers it. However, giving a client Ibogaine and sending them to bed for the rest of the nighttime is a less than healthy experience for the participant. Someone who has never had Ibogaine intervention requires feedback about what they are receiving and feeling. Regrettably, some clinics leave the clients alone to interpret their visions themselves, only checking on the client periodically. On the other hand, by using Iboga a person gets the full attributes of the plant and its spirit as a instructor and guide. "

http://hubpages.com/hub/Understanding-Iboga-and-Ibogaine-for-treatment-detoxification-and-spiritual-development

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
Ive been reading trip reports now for months. The only way ill find out is when i experience it myself.  :)   
I feel safer taking ibogaine. 1 alkaloid in lower dosage to be processed by liver VS many different in higher dosage. Its a no-brainer for me in terms of safety.  :)

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2011, 07:24:34 AM »

"Ibogaine shares the same spirit of Iboga but has a different approach. Ibogaine treatment works well for addiction interruption as long as a skilled provider administers it. However, giving a client Ibogaine and sending them to bed for the rest of the nighttime is a less than healthy experience for the participant. Someone who has never had Ibogaine intervention requires feedback about what they are receiving and feeling. Regrettably, some clinics leave the clients alone to interpret their visions themselves, only checking on the client periodically. On the other hand, by using Iboga a person gets the full attributes of the plant and its spirit as a instructor and guide. "

http://hubpages.com/hub/Understanding-Iboga-and-Ibogaine-for-treatment-detoxification-and-spiritual-development

Its never going to be ideal taking this without an experienced 'healer' with you, but who can afford multiple sessions of that at £2k a time?
I know i cant.
And i know im physcologically incredibly strong. Im not saying it wont scare the shit out of me, im saying ill cope. And ill have someone with me at all times, who i can trust.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:28:10 AM by crazylife »

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2011, 08:50:56 PM »

HI CL,

Submit to the Ibogaine, let it overwhelm you, you will come back.  It may take a week or two but you will return.  Since you got a lot to choose from in how to take it may I make a suggestion?  Why not start of with 900mg and see what happens, it shouldn't beat you up that bad and you will get a pretty good idea of what to expect.  Then if and when needed you can go 1200 but for a mind adjustment 900 may get the job done.

Just an idea,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2011, 09:33:38 AM »
Hi Roy D,

Sounds good man. And i was going to use the first 100mg capsule as a tester.   :)

I was wondering if there was a iboga/ibogaine preperation thread? For 24 hours before? Like "what to eat" ,  "what not to eat"  before an iboga session.

CL.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2011, 09:35:04 AM »

Its never going to be ideal taking this without an experienced 'healer' with you, but who can afford multiple sessions of that at £2k a time?
I know i cant.
And i know im physcologically incredibly strong. Im not saying it wont scare the shit out of me, im saying ill cope. And ill have someone with me at all times, who i can trust.

Hi E-Man,

I hope you didnt think my response was negative. I find forums hard without tone of voice. When i talk, i always talk politely and respectfully.  :)

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2011, 11:03:01 AM »
Why would your response would be nagative?

What i ment in my link is that the iboga, unlike pure ibogine, will give you a mental guide in your trip. that is what i got from the link.
Didnt mean yo uneed someone that will take care of you physicly, but rater someone that will help you to understand what your going though. I guess you can try to figure things up by yourself, but it more helpfull to have someone to lead you, if you want to change something.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
I am the type of person that will not trust another person unless I figure it out and feel it myself.  This is why I think doing iboga without some "shaman", who very well could be doing treatments for selfish and manipulative reasons, is a feasible option.  Having a trustworthy person with experience around is great to learn about iboga, but I think most of the inner healing and therapy comes from the insight gained from the experience. 

I think iboga does a great job of getting the message across.  I do think, ideally, finding a trustworthy person with experience can be greatly beneficial because it can help ease concerns to have someone reassuring and familiar with the experience nearby.  Once someone gets a feel for iboga, I think very little else is needed in the way of counseling, with iboga, but people can vary in how much extra therapy they need.  I have always been a do-it-yourselfer, so naturally I resist other people's influence, but if someone feels more comfortable letting someone else guide them, that is okay, too.  But it doesn't necessarily mean it is any better or more thorough. 

Also, the stuff about the extra alkaloids being more of a guide, I don't think that is correct.  Sounds like pure speculation.  The added alkaloids can ease the transition into the experience, prolong it, and cause other side effects.  I do think that overall, the complete alkaloid profile provides for a more rounded and full experience, but I don't think they actually add much more to one's ability to understand and integrate the experience.  People's willingness to interpret things and look at things in a new light seem to have much more to do with what they take away from the experience, rather than the precise mix of alkaloids.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »
^ Hi em-man, sorry one of my negative mind programs was running - which is why im taking ibogaine.  8)

Gratefuldad - I did look into seeing a shaman/healer, but felt like my experience would be to personal to share with a stranger, regardless of however open their mind is.
I even think it might hold me back doing it with someone i dont know. For example - i couldnt imagine myself getting upset in front of another man that i didnt know very well. (if that happens of course) Its going to bring up a huge amount for me, im certain of it. I reckon even a low dosage like 300-600mg would.
Im suprised more people (on here) dont use HCL.
The cost aint too bad considering (from what ive read) a person can have a very theraputic journey on even 600-750mg. Thats like £80 -  the cost of 1 session of useless physcotherapy!