Author Topic: Advice for beginner.  (Read 22003 times)

Offline e man

• View Profile
Re: Advice for beginner.
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »
I totaly understand you CL, and waiting to read your journy. :)

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »

Hi CL,

Not to be argumentative but you never seemed negative to me.  You have a good attitude.  I have a feeling something happened a long time ago and you can not talk about it but then you have to talk about it to someone.  Yea, that's a tough one.  About breaking down and crying it's OK to cry and let it all out.  If you friend had a serious problem and he broke down and cried would you think less of them, of course not.  You may want to talk to your sitter and tell them that strong emotion feelings may emerge.  If you got to get whatever it is out of your gut do it, get it over with then you can heal.  Sometimes ya got to tell somebody. 

Best,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
Hi Roy D,

Thanks again.  :) Im still not sure whos going to sit. Whether id feel more comfortable with the old-man or a friend. Anyways, one way or another ill make a desicion.

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2011, 06:05:10 AM »

Stage 3 complete. Very relieved that its come in the post!  8) :P  :o

Stage 1 - Talking about it for ages.
Stage 2 - Buying the ibogaine.
Stage 3 - Recieving the ibogaine.
Stage 4 - Testing with 100mg cap for sensitivty.
Stage 5 - First dose.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 07:17:03 AM by crazylife »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2011, 04:31:47 PM »
May your journey be a good one!  Good luck!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2011, 09:51:04 PM »

Hi CL,

I'm gonna be sending you some good vibes for the next few days so don't be too surprised if everything goes fine.  It will most likely be different from what you imagined it to be.  I am wishing you the best and I am sure everyone else is.

Good Vibes coming your way,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2011, 03:20:22 AM »
Im not taking my first proper dosage until end of april, when the old man has some time off work. Easter holidays.
Bit of an anti-climax recieving the ibogaine, but at least ill be prepared.  8) 

Offline roy d

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

Hi CL,

Well you were on step #5 so I thought you were doing it.  Anyway, keep the vibes I have sent and when you need more you just let me know.

Best,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2011, 02:41:49 AM »
Hey Roy D  8)

Ive just done step 3, lol.  4 is next and so on.  ;) ;)
I have a 100mg capsule as a test dose.
Going to take that a day or so before first proper dosage.

Thanks for the positive vibes man, CL.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »
I did my first - and most intense - flood during the Easter holidays in '09. I was raised Catholic and enjoyed the services and pomp and ceremony as a child. I did not plan it this way, because I was waiting on my stuff to get here and had little influence on when it would arrive. Yet when it did, the way things unfolded with my material and my sitters etc...it so happened that I dosed on Good Friday. It was raining outside - which my mom always said had some significance. Apparently signaling the time when Christ's spirit left His body - this is kind of a traditional belief among Catholics. Anyway, I took my test dose around 3pm that day, and I was 'under' all that night and the next day too. On Sunday...Easter - I was able to get up and walk about, coming closer to baseline and reintegrating into 'reality. It was sunny and beautiful outdoors and I literally felt reborn. It did not escape me that all that coincided with my childhood teachings about the resurrection. Like I said I did not plan it this way but it had a profound and very emotional effect on me. I am not a Catholic these days, but nonetheless it was a beautiful experience to have happen that way. I went under during a grey cold rain, endured the process and cleaned out like never before - and was greeted with the most stunning sunshine I have ever seen, and a chance for a new life in front of me. Best of luck to you crazylife!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2011, 02:23:29 AM »
Thanks for sharing that Calaquendi.    8)
I am very much of the opinion that syncronicity is a constant part of my life!
Ive never been religious (although i plan on reading the bible at some point) but the weather you described during your experience would of left a massive impression on me aswell.