Author Topic: Advices needed for a flood dose  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Amantine

• View Profile
Re: Advices needed for a flood dose
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 11:44:29 AM »
We'll keep a record of her treatment - how is everything doing, so we will update soon enough.

She seems way better, and says she feels great (it's amazing how a change of environment and some extra care, can help a person! wow...), so let's hope her detox, goes by the book and she recovers into a completely new life, with no opiate dependence and emotional disturbances!

Thank you all for the support and precious advices!
Some people posses all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »

Hi Sis,

They (not sure of their actual name) did a double blind study and prayed for one group and not the other and those who were prayed for had less pain and needed less meds.

Roy

Offline Amantine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 07:14:49 AM »
Update: the girl is getting better and better with each passing day. You could see it in her eyes, her (now) pink cheeks and smile (yeah, she started smiling).
She went through 2 flood doses. The first one was detox - we were dosing her by the milligram. But she still had cravings. So after several days of healthy food, we gave her 3,2 grams of TA. Everything went smooth. I know her for about a year now - never seen her happier. And she gained 5 kilos - from 38 to 43.5 (maybe even 44 now).

In the meantime, I treated another girl - 10 years of heroin habit. But she wasn't a junkie. I mean - the junkie lifestyle was very unfamiliar for her. She used iboga in the best way possible - came over here, determined that this will be the end of her mental addiction and she was sure, that this one would work. She used the bark as the tool it is to combat her own demons. Now, we sit and talk about the future - she rarely discusses the past. Feels regret for all those years, she spent being dependent on a drug. She told me the other day, that after the ibogaine session, she finds heroin to be boring. The page is closed - now she is thinking of what to write on the new one.

There are no words to explain the happiness I feel for those two girls. And it all happened around Christmas - the best gift that one can ask for.

Happy New Year everyone! See you in 2011  8) 

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »
oh, very well - i had her on my mind, send her my blessings!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 01:52:41 PM »

Hi Amantine,

Glad to hear another person getting 'cured' or about as close as you can get.  People can relapse with cancer too.  Wishing you the best.

Hi Goatboy

Glad your doing good and hope you can keep it up.  Seems like a lot of people are doing good, maybe it's the season or something.

Best to All,

Roy

Offline Amantine

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 03:43:34 PM »
Thank you all!
Have a happy new year and see you in 2011  8)

Offline atom

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 02:27:16 AM »
outstanding amantine

Offline Amantine

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 08:16:57 PM »
The other day, I spoke to the girl I recently treated (not the one, we were discussing here).
More than happy to say, she has found her own path and is determine to follow it. She is mirco-dosing on regular basis, being 29 and attached to her family, she decided to finally move out (as she put it - I've changed, but the people around me, haven't.). She knows it is time to move on and is finally taking her life in her own hands. Determined and trusting the force!