Author Topic: 2012  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« on: December 12, 2010, 04:01:08 AM »
At first I was a total skeptic.  Then I read Pinchbeck's "2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl".  Then I saw this movie:

http://in5d.com/2012-the-online-movie-2010.html

Now, I'm thinking of getting a crop circle tattoo.  (Hehe, just kiddin'.)

I suggest you watch it.  It's even got Terrance McKenna!

~et

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 02:13:49 PM »

Hi Eon,

Is this free or are they trying to sell you something.  You know this is the third time that I can remember that the Earth was suppose to end or close to it.

The world is not going to end and I'll bet on it.

Roy

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »

Is this free or are they trying to sell you something.

The world is not going to end and I'll bet on it.

Well, Roy, if you had a little faith in your ol' buddy Eon and made the HUGE effort to click on the link I so helpfully provided   ;D  you would have found out:

1)  Shockingly, they are not trying to grab your money, and

2)  They are not predicting the end of the world, just the end of the world as you know it.

I spent a couple of hours glued to my seat watching the 2012 movie.  I loved it!  Whether or not anything is going to happen in 2012, it was a joy to listen to so many people who are thinking about the same things that I do.  It made me feel much less alone.

It was 2AM when I finished the movie.  My tired little cinder of a brain refused to go to sleep.  About the break of day, I had a fiendishly clever idea.  If McKenna used the I Ching to calculate the end of the world, why not ask the Master?

(McKenna's Timestream Zero paper:  http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=591.msg5812#msg5812 )

My question:  I Ching, is there going to be a significant, beneficial change in humanity's consciousness around December 21, 2012?

I have been using the Karcher translation lately, here's what my teacher said:

"11  Pervading  --  T'AI

"Expand, communicate;  harmony, abundance, flowering, connection.

"Pervading describes your situation in terms of an influx of spirit that brings flowering and prosperity.  Its symbol is the great sacrifice on Mount T'ai that opened the flow of blessing for all.  The way to deal with it is to spread the prosperity and good feeling by communicating it.  Make an offering and you will succeed.  You are connected to the flow of energy.  Be great, abounding and fertile.  What is unimportant is departing, along with the necessity to be small and adapt to whatever crosses your path.  The time that is coming offers you the chance to develop your fundamental ideas.  It generates meaning and good fortune by releasing transformative energy.  This is pleasing to the spirits.  Through it they will give you success, effective power and the capacity to bring the situation to maturity.

"Pervading.
The small going, the great coming.
Auspicious Growing.

"Heaven and Earth mingling."

It is Earth over Heaven, Yang inside of Yin.  It speaks to a harmonious balance with the strong supporting the flexible.  There were no changing lines.

I have to say that I interpret the answer to my question is a resounding "YES!"  (While I have been known to be wrong once or twice, I have never known the I Ching to err.)

~et

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 03:30:10 PM by Eon T McKnight »

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »

Howdy Eon,

I don't know, twice now the world was suppose to end.  I'm was so disappointed and I won't get fooled again.  Richard Noon said that the polar ice caps were going to form and was... cock sure of it had a mediocre theory and well that was 5 years or so, I forget the exact date.  You can Goggle lauralee.com if ya want.  I believe he wrote a book about it.  Well if your smart you will wait until the world doesn't end and get it at the used book store.

Abundance??  Certainly you jest.  I don't see abundance and prosperity coming anytime soon and not only will I bet on it but give ya odds.  I'll bet ya a million bucks and it goes like this - if the world doesn't end you give me a million bucks or if your still alive I get the million.  We got a bet or not?

Best,

Roy

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
Regardless if we the people believe in 2012 the Illuminati Luciferian social engineering elites are obsessed with it and revelations, and the Hopi prophecy.  They are so hell bent on predictive programming in all aspects of the media that it is a challenge to get out of their mind controlled web.  As I know this movie you referenced is nothing about a terrible end of the world but instead a change of perspective I know not all of the predictive programming is the same, or to be analyzed as the same.  At the same rate it would be difficult to argue that for literally hundreds of years nearly every religion and system of thought has been predicting this end of the world scenario.  The future is not the issue what is the issue is that right now and leading up to right now things are speeding up drastically and it becomes clearly obvious that this equinox of 2012 is simply the point at which this babylon system wants to finalize it's endgame scenario.  I don't want to ridicule this movie you referenced or others like it but if we base things on the here and now we can see that this is police state oppression on a grand scale and a engineered financial collapse that is meant to wipe off the face of the earth we the people and leave the 500,000 or less written on the Georgia Guidestones.  In other words I believe these new age films are downplaying something much more draconian in nature.  We must create visions for the elitist to be defeated and for that vision of people helping each other to become a reality.  First no matter what though we have to envision a way to defeat this new world order so we can get the invisible handcuffs off of humanity. 

Offline rho

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 09:05:51 PM »
Besides, you'd have to know when the mayan new years day is to know exactly when the world will end. Academics probably got the year wrong like christs birthday in the B.C. and A.D. calendar system. The mayan 2012 could have passed a couple of years ago unnoticed for all I know. Then again, even though the year 2000 wasn't factually 2000 years after the birth of christ (Anno Domini) peoples own inventions that they programmed threatened to turn against them, or at least that's what it said on the news.