Author Topic: AMINOS  (Read 3819 times)

Offline atom

• View Profile
AMINOS
« on: December 22, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
has anyone tried using D-Phenylalanine? says here: http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.org/holistic/nutrition

Restored Brain Chemical Enkephalins/Endorphins

Addictive Substance Abuse Heroin, Alcohol, Marijuana, Sweets, Starches, Chocolate, Tobacco

Amino Acid Deficiency Symptoms Most Reward Deficiency Syndrome (RDS) conditions sensitive to physical or emotional pain. Crave comfort and pleasure. Desire certain food or drugs.

Expected Behavior Change Reward stimulation. Anti-craving. Mild anti-depression. Mild improved energy and focus. D-Phenylalanine promotes pain relief, increases pleasure.

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: AMINOS
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »
A good friend of mine who quit her doc 263 days ago & is still going strong, used & is still using aminos extensively. She used them for weeks before her detox ( she detoxed with the infamous "Chinese formula, btw, which is no longer available) and she credits them with keeping her craving-free & with very minimal paws. So yeah, I think aminos are vital for rebuilding a healthy brain/body chemistry.

Thanks for the link, atom, it has a lot of useful info!

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

Hi Sass,

( she detoxed with the infamous "Chinese formula, btw, which is no longer available)

Ever hear of the Vietnamese doctor that supposedly came up with some kind of painless detox or something.    Been on the internet for years.  How did your friends detox go, was it smooth, 80 discount on pain and suffering?

Roy

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 10:40:24 AM »
Roy, in all honesty, that "Chinese Formula" was awesome as a detox. It was the most effective, smooth, as close to 100% pain free opiate detox I've ever seen anywhere. I know several people who successfully detoxed with it....& many more who now wish they had bought some while it was still around. And it worked equally well with sub and with methadone. You can read about it more in a discussion Riverhaven & I had about it over at Bluelight. At the time we were hoping that some of the mad chemists there could help us figure out what the heck was in this formula. Unfortunately a couple of the guys there thought we were shills & after a while the discussion went sour. I'm not even sure that thread is still in there...

Yeah, I know about the Vietnamese "sleep" detox where you apparently just sleep for 72 hours and that's it. Hard to get any real info on it. I just know that they charge a LOT....& that it's supposedly used by many celebrities, which is why it's being pretty well kept under wraps. There might actually be something to that one. I'm not instantly skeptical about these things anymore, not after my experience with the Chinese formula! I think it was called "Heantos" and there's a guy on "My Space who offers treatments. I guess I should check his page again to see if there's any new info.

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »

Hi again Sass,

Yea, you read about the Vietnamese Dr. but like no address or name or anything.  Oh why oh why is the Chinese medicine no longer available.  I know you don't have the answer.

I am open minded but somewhat skeptical.  I said that to a guy and he laughed open minded but skeptical.   Well yea, anything is possible but there is also a lot of...of...baloney, yea that's the word baloney out there. 

Remember how good bee pollen, royal jelly, brewers yeast and bone meal used to be for ya??  Haven't heard much on that stuff in years.

Best,

Roy

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »
It's all in the book  _The Mood Cure_

aminos

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 08:43:40 AM »
no, but i have considered it as a precursor for amphetamine synthesis back in the days, lol.

first time i encounter the term "reward deficiency syndrome" though.

apparently introduced by ken blum who is known as the co-discoverer of the alcoholism gene.

Genetic research on addictions

Blum's most important work currently appears to be a 1990 study he co-led with Dr. Ernest Noble, the former director of the NIH's National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) and researcher from UCLA, that correlated the Dopamine D2 Receptor Taq 1 allele with alcoholism. This study was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. Blum expanded his research of genes involved in brain reward circuitry. By the early 1980s there were many suggestions that alcoholism had genetic antecedents and a very high hereditability rate. This research stimulated further studies of gene associations. Though the press has called his finding the "alcoholic gene," Blum believed his work to be of broader scope, calling this gene a "reward gene" which covers other addictive behaviors including drug addiction, smoking, overeating, and pathological gambling.

interesting.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:52:05 AM by tryl »
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy

Offline lofty86

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »

has anyone tried using D-Phenylalanine? says here: http://www.addictionrecoveryguide.org/holistic/nutrition

Restored Brain Chemical Enkephalins/Endorphins

Addictive Substance Abuse Heroin, Alcohol, Marijuana, Sweets, Starches, Chocolate, Tobacco

Amino Acid Deficiency Symptoms Most Reward Deficiency Syndrome (RDS) conditions sensitive to physical or emotional pain. Crave comfort and pleasure. Desire certain food or drugs.

Expected Behavior Change Reward stimulation. Anti-craving. Mild anti-depression. Mild improved energy and focus. D-Phenylalanine promotes pain relief, increases pleasure.

Hey Atom :)
I use D-phenylanaline daily as part of my Noop stack 500mg D-phenylanaline + 300mg DMAE in the morning then in the evening i go 200mg 5-Htp and a B vitamin + withania complex its great for replacing all those brain juices we've depleted esp after an amp bing.

used to use L-Dopa but its main source mucuna pruriens just came under shedual here in Oz :(

Lol Tryl a guy in Townsville QLD got done with a dexedrine lab last year he was using Phenylanaline he'd collected from (equal) artificial sweetner. quite a lot of dex and M-cat gets around my area due to the restrictions in placed on psudo. those Bees always find a way ;)

Offline tryl

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »
Lol Tryl a guy in Townsville QLD got done with a dexedrine lab last year he was using Phenylanaline he'd collected from (equal) artificial sweetner. quite a lot of dex and M-cat gets around my area due to the restrictions in placed on psudo. those Bees always find a way ;)

hah, aspartame is 2 phenylalanine molecules. gotta give the guy some credit.
"Saying is inventing. Wrong, very rightly wrong. You invent nothing, you think you are inventing, you think you are escaping, and all you do is stammer out your lesson, the remnants of a pensum one day got by heart and long forgotten, life without tears, as it is wept." –Molloy