Author Topic: exercise, brain function and mood  (Read 9998 times)

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
Re: exercise, brain function and mood
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 03:18:21 PM »
Fritzerman, hang in there man... getting out and getting that exercise is exactly what you need.  As Cal said, your energy will come back, it just takes some time.  Hang in there.

lala

Offline lalababa

• UBERMOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
Fritzerman, hey you know what might help get your energy back?  It can be a bit scary, but when I think about it, I think that when I started experimenting with Kambo is about the time I started to get my energy back and feel like a normal person again.  It is just a suggestion, it is also a very powerful medicine and not nearly as fun as Iboga ;)  but it really doesn't last that long,  you could start small.  It's a bit scary but if little ole me can handle it...   If interested I would get some advice from KP or his Kambo forum. 

lala

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 07:16:37 PM »
I was kinda wondering when dear old Phyllomedusa bicolor would peek his bulgy eyes into this thread...I have only one experience yet, and that nowhere near or even close between iboga sessions. But from what I have learned from people here and KIAP's site ( http://kambo.me/smf/index.php ) these marvelous natural medicines have a very specific affinity and synergy with one another. I think la, that his would be a really good idea to consider, for anyone who feels like the post fatigue is wearing them down too fast. I'm glad I thought about it  ;D

NOTE: if you, fritz, or anyone reading this in similar situation are seriously interested in Kambo, ask KIAP and do research at his place and other online places. There is quite a bit of information here at Eboka if you use the search function, but still - even though I am proud to call this place home and its members family, I would always suggest anyone continue their research by cross-referencing whatever interests them from what they discovered here...no ONE single place should ever be anyone's sole source and Gospel, gather it all up and sort it until you sift the gold from the opinions and experiences of others. I wish you well!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Iboga Panacea

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 08:08:14 PM »
Y'all are feeding my ego lately by golly.  Much thanks really.  It's sort of amazing that this forum served as the launching pad for Kambo to the masses, only a year and a half ago really.  Just goes to show Iboga is the father. 

Much thanks Cal and Lala,
you all humble me with love.