Author Topic: Today is the day!  (Read 7126 times)

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Today is the day!
« on: March 02, 2010, 04:20:06 PM »
I just took my first capsule of TA at about 5 minutes after 4 pm EST..  I will update this as I am up to it.  Light a candle, keep me in your hearts and minds, and I will return with a good story!  It's gonna work this time!

Love and light!

GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: Today is the day!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »
Awesome Gratefuldad ,
I am so happy for you and cannot wait to hear about it !
You are in my thoughts and prayers today.
Step into the light and place and order for that glow !
 - go ahead and super size it .
See you on the other side superman .
Enjoy your travels and we'll be here when you return.
Much love to you my brother -
harvey plex
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:08:09 PM by harveyplex »

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »
gratefulhelpful!
love to you here and there! then each one teach one and we've really got something!
take your time, ease on in, see you soon!

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 10:36:38 PM »
Big ups dude, I'm rootin for ya! See you on the other side my man, blessings!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 04:10:36 PM »
Yeah!! Freakin goosebumps' fly well bro! I pray you whip the winds and meet yourself veil-less'

Pa' Iboga Mirror!

Power and Light'

Nobu +

P.S. Lots of hot baths upon your return :)))

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »
Sorry I didn't update this sooner.  I am doing good, feeling almost back to normal.  I have been getting sleep, and taking it easy.  Getting a little exercise each day, and eating as much as I can.  Cannabis has helped me feel the most normal, and removes the goosebumps, for the most part.  I have been getting night sweats, a little.  I wake up soaking wet with sweat, but other than that, I am feeling pretty good.
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 07:56:58 PM »
Cool stuff bro! Nice one' everything shall subside in a few days'

All the Best'

Bliss!

Nobu +

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »
Love to you!
Excercise as best you can!

I don't think my gratitude for Iboga and this tribe will ever fade. Each person's journey a beautiful reminder. Thank you for that.

X

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »
Alright Gratefuldad  !
I can remember trying to type (and i mean trying!) and the screen was so bright i could hardly look at it to see what i was typing all wrong in the first place .
I watched videos by bands that dont really exsist in the first place . I was very much out of it still , but trying really hard to get a report out there .
I am glad you are back .
How was it ?
Did you have a good visual phase ?
I was wondering since you where coming of of the other stuff .
Any astral traveling ?
Did you go anywhere ?
Mama Africa ?
Anyhows , I am glad to hear from you and glad that this was/is a success thus far .
What are your plans from here ?
Any dreams that youve been keeping on the back burner ?
Its time to strike !
The force is with you .
We are all with you .

much love and mad crazy crazy respect ,
harvey plex

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »
My experience was decent.  Still nothing close to my first go with TA.  I got mild visions.  Mostly objects or faces or people floating through my visual field with my eyes closed.  I could close my eyes and see the room I was in perfectly, and could point out random things in the room with my eyes closed.  I didn't really get a whole lot of meaning from my visions, but I did have some mental revelations while enjoying the strange movie playing in my head.  I noticed that I would lose my train of thought very easily and quickly, and I would have to start thinking about something new, because I could not remember what I was thinking about previously. 

I am doing a bit better each day, and as long as I stay pretty stoned, I don't get much post acute withdrawal.  As for dreams, I suppose I am pretty much living my dream, although with a bit more energy, I could more fully realize my dreams, as things will begin to pay off much more when I am more actively pursuing my goals.  For now I am just taking all the time I need to recover, and doing what I need to to make sure the bills are paid.  Slow and steady wins the race! ;)
GratefulDad

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 12:26:43 PM »
So good to hear from you on this.

I've heard from several people that the second (third, fifth) experiences don't match the first.
Could be that we cleaned out so much that first time?

You seem to have that knowing that you are doing what you need to do. I can relate to that, to the 'living the dream' knowing. On post acute w/d, are you taking boosters or microdoses?

I am going to flod again this summer, or just after. Waiting for the right time and place. So, I'm particularly interested in what you have to say about the comarison.

Trying for no expectations on my part, but I'm healthy enough not to kid myself that they are there. ;)

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 01:07:56 PM »
I did a capsule the day after my flood which was about 200-300mgs of actual alkaloids.  It kicked it back up a notch.  Then tuesday I was feeling a bit crappy and I ate a cap.  Smoking weed always makes me feel better and is pretty much all I really need, but the day after taking that capsule, it boosted my energy and mood.  The day of I didn't really feel it til late n the evening and it made it kind of hard to get any sleep. 

I fell asleep wednesday morning for a couple hours, then had energy all day and felt pretty good.  Got a few hours of sleep last night, but woke up a couple times between.  I think I'll go for more sleep rather than another capsule, unless I start feeling really crappy.  I think it's the nor-ibo that keeps me feeling normal, or possibly some other alkaloid or metabolite that is doing it. 

I have been getting a little bit of exercise, so I should start feeling better soon.  I imagine by next week I'll be feeling pretty normal.
GratefulDad

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 03:28:13 PM »
Glad things are going well for you, Dad!

While I see nothing wrong with feeling normal from time-to-time, just don't get strung-out on that shit, being normal is no way to live!

... but that's just my highly prejudiced opinion.

Onward and Upward!

Eon

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »
Hehe, if you had any idea what normal is for me, you'd have no worries!  ;)
GratefulDad

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 07:01:26 AM »
Hehe, if you had any idea what normal is for me, you'd have no worries!  ;)

It shall come' have faith in yourself and take strenght in of what you have achieved' N' you shall get stronger each and every day'

Also take it easy on the weed' unless you wish to have to physicaly cluck that stuff after you get the heat back in your body'
Cold and sweating' goosing and slightly aggitated for a good 3 weeks + plus another 7-8 weeks getting the CBD's out of your fat cells'

You notice the weed relieves some of the physical "Gooseing" from opiate withdrawal' so as of when you kick the weed' you shall have to go through all the "Gooseing" all over again'

Be strong'

Much love'

Nobu +