Author Topic: Free Root Bark Drawing #2!!!  (Read 13196 times)

Offline rho

• Banzi
    • View Profile
Re: Free Root Bark Drawing #2!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 02:42:46 PM »
Good luck to all the entrants!

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 06:25:32 PM »
Okay, all names were written on equal sized pieces of paper folded, and placed into a straw sun hat, they were shaken and mixed.  One of the kids reached in and grabbed one piece, and the winner is...

CRAZYLIFE!!

Congratulations on your win!  I would think you should PM Cerberus Extract to figure out how to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone who entered!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 02:36:55 AM »
Thats awesome, thanks.   8) 8)

Ive pm'ed Cerberus Extract just now.   :)

Offline e man

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 06:00:45 AM »
Congratulations CL, your on a roll now. :)

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
Thanks e-man.
As soon as i get it im gonna grind it up and put it in 000 caps.   :)

Offline Cerberus Extract

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
    • Cerberus Extract
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
No need to grind it because I grind it into a powder so it takes less space in the package.

Cerberus Extract  - Canadian provider of top quality ethnobotanicals from all corners of the world, including Tabernanthe iboga.
http://www.cerberusextract.com

Offline ele

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »
Congrats!

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 02:37:21 AM »
Thanks ele   8)
Thats great Cerberus Extract, saves me doing it.  :)

Offline Cernlion

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 09:59:10 AM »
Congrats CL :)

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »
Congrats CL, looks like things are really falling into place for you!!! I was one of the winners in the last root bark contest Cerberus held & I will tell you that his rb is fantastic...very potent with a nice"clean" feel to it.! So far I've not been able to use Iboga the way many of you do, due to my age & health conditions, so some very gentle micro-dosing is how I use it. ( There is a thread here where I wrote about my micro-dosing experiences if anyone is interested.)

Although my experiences with Iboga have not been earth shattering head cracking ones (so far), they have most definitely impacted my life & health in a most positive way. My hope is to eventually get myself strong & healthy enough to be able to withstand a flood, & be done with the pain meds I've been on for so long. A year ago this was just an impossible dream for me, I was so run down, every day full of pain & then ending up in the hospital with pneumonia...it took weeks just to be strong enough to walk a block or two again after that. But things started changing after the micro-dosing & these days I'm feeling 100% better & have some hope again.

So again, congratulations, CL, & I want to thank Cerberus again for his awesome generosity & the work he does to bring such high quality Iboga to us!!!

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 01:42:33 PM »
I think a flood dose would heal you, not hurt you!  :)
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 01:48:45 PM »
Thanks Cernlion and sassyfras.   8)

I had a dream last week. My general rule is that if i hear clear conversation (i usually dont) and remember it (very loud clear words, very simple sentences, simple instructions) when i wake up, its communication with beings of some kind.

Sorry i might sound weird here, you might think ive been watching too many much David Lynch films, lol.. Ever since i brokedown, my dream-state has been so intense, every night.

I even had a premonition last year. I woke up holding my stomach and heard loud voices (just before i woke) saying cancer. My auntie was ill the following week, and died soon after from quick spreading stomach cancer.
Ive also had a positive being ( i think they ALL are in truth, teaching me diff lessons, even if the lessons are hard) showing me laying on a sofa, over-weight, and then another image later when i had died alone with rigamortis.This was when i was severly over-weight, using binge eating to  cope when i was triggered. That changed my life on a totally different route. I wasnt ready to stop binge eating until that moment. Before then i needed the food when i was seriously dissociated to feel something. Ive Lost 7 stones since.

Well, 1 week ago they told me that i was going to be tested and i had to pass it. I  was sat here looking at this competition feeling like i had no right to enter. (again, ive never felt sorry for myself, just conditioning from my childhood trauma).
I took the step of entering, then won.
I truely believe they wanted me to win (the beings) as a message that i was AGAIN on the right track. That IBOGA is the correct route for me. This was that test, and winning was the message.

Im sorry if this sounds utter horse-shit. I wouldnt lie about this, and i know you guys are seriously open-minded, but that still doesnt mean you dont think someone is full of crap now and again, lol.  8) :P
Everything i said is true, and is as real to me as the sky is blue on a sunny day.

Anyways, i thought i would share that.
I plan on taking two 10g doses, not sure when. Actually it depends on how the HCL session goes, as that will be the first ibogaine experience ill have.
Ill be sure to report back when i do on how the root bark experiences/experience went.

Thanks again Cerebus Extract and GrateFulDad for doing the draw.

Edited - Loads of spelling mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:18:14 PM by crazylife »

Offline rho

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Congratulatrions CL, you deserve it!

Offline sassyfras

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 12:45:42 AM »
Hey CL, you don't sound the least bit crazy to me....Iboga is a strange & wonderful & powerful plant/entity, & if you read around this board for long enough you'll see that you're not the only one who has had experiences like that! Sometimes even long before the person has the Iboga in their hands, long before actually ingesting it....just the *intent* to do it seems to trigger such thoughts/experiences. For me, just a couple of times of microdosing some root bark *cracked* my head enough to bring back some memories from the time before I walked or talked...( I would really ;lImemories that stunned my mom because she said they were dead on accurate...)

GD, I'm sure you're right about Iboga probably healing rather than hurting me. And, it's not even the thought of dying that concerns me so much~~~I just don't want to leave a big mess behind if I do!!! I would really love to read about Iboga experiences by older people, both with & without addictions too.

Hey CL, you sound as if you've got a pretty darn good grasp of what your issues are, & how Iboga can be a catalyst to resolution for you. I see the beginnings of a brand new CL in the works~~~hopefully one who never again questions whether he is worthy!

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
Thanks Sassyfras,   8)

Thats was a cool thing for you to write/type/say.   8) 8)
Therapist's say im easy to work with because i open up totally. A shame that therapy is very limited, and cant dig under the subconcious like substances can. (well, im sure IBOGA will).
This honesty with myself and drive to face everything will hopefully make the experience very painful, but very worthwhile.

What you said about very early childhood memories was exactually the reason i was drawn towards IBOGA!

Edit - Spellings.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:50:32 AM by crazylife »