Author Topic: 3g Root Bark Test Dose  (Read 3356 times)

Offline switchjohnny

• View Profile
3g Root Bark Test Dose
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »
I've never taken Iboga before, so I wanted to do a small test dose just to make sure I don't spontaneously com-bust. I weight about 230lbs, I took 3g of Rootbark in eight 00 capsules. It had no effect that I could tell. I obviously wasn't looking for anything spectacular to happen on 3g of RB, but was expecting to feel just a tiny something.

Anyway, I would like to do a flood dose soon, and was wondering if anyone else out there my size has taken RB for a flood, and what their dosage was. Do you wish you would have taken more? I have 57g left, so I assume that should be more than plenty. I was thinking about taking 20g.

It's hard to judge correct dosages, because I never know the weight of the people who are posting their experiences and dosages. Not to mention everyone's tolerances or sensitivities.

Thanks.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: 3g Root Bark Test Dose
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 07:43:39 AM »
Id go 30 grams ( even if you dont end up taking it all ) .
if you stack it over a 6 hr window you can stop when you feel like you are there (flying/flooding).
when you hear the vibrating buzz of the buzzing noise in the room with you are close to crossing over (it goes away eventually too).
You will start to feel the weighted effects of the axtia (sp?) - your body will start to feel heavy and clumsy (wobbley) then it will go to even heavier and very wobbley .
I caution you against sitting up to quickly as this can upset the system & make you sick .
Its much easier to roll to the side slowly .
remember slowly is the word untill your leaden limbs return to a more somewhat normal feeling .
with the toliet :
Its good to have a sitter present when you purge for various reasons and this i find is better done from where you lay(or very close to it) using a bucket - i used the hotel room trash can (smile) - i rinsed it out afterward too (again a smile).
with the #'s 1 and 2 tell the fellas just sit for both .
trying to stand while flooding (and shortly after ) is very wobbley can be difficult , its easier to just sit down .
you can have your sitter help you too .  i feel the sitter needs to be in on the purge and the bathroom breaks untill its established the person having the experience can do these things on their own .
my sitter helped me do things the first couple times and as my experience went on i was left more and more to myself - alone cruising in space(big ass smile) .
Again with the dosage and the body weight  , it is in my opinion to take 30 grams of rb and do a simple vinegar extraction . I would take the residue(ta) and cap it up .
The 000 gelcaps are sweet because you can stuff a whole gram of ta into one . when i made ta from 30 grams of root bark i ended up with 8.5 grams of ta extract .
I took 30 grams and i weighed around 160 (i had drug dependancy issues but i had quit cold turkey a over a month before flooding ).
After you cap it up go ahead and take half (2 quarters of whole #) of the caps all at once . Then two hours later ( based on how you are feeling and considering your sitters opinions & concerns too)
take the next quarter of your caps now wait an hour and a half - 2 hours and then maybe take all or some of what you have left , again based on how you are feeling .
remember too that you are down to the last 2 hrs of this 6 hr window in which you what to try to get your medicine in you before its over . make your desicions on final consumption before this widow is over . if you feel like you heard a buzzing noise in the room ,body got heavy,started having OEV(open eye visuals aka hallucinations) , your ego got destr0yed and you peacefully surrendered and felt protected , and then the visions (not to be confused with hallucinations) began  - YOU FLOODED !!
(NOTE: all , some, or none of what i just mentioned may happen though i hope they do)
you will be lucid enough when you need to be, to make these desicions with your sitter.
It is my guess you will be flying fine by the 3rd hour .
Remember too that you dont have to consume it all . You will know when you are there .
Hint : its somewhere not far from after the buzzing you hear (feel too)and body weight starts on .
be safe and enjoy the experience .
much love and space travel
- harvey plex
ps .  again this is all just love , opinions , misspelled words and inappropriate grammer .
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 08:09:29 AM by harveyplex »

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:01:23 AM »
remember that your allergy test with Ibogaine was over and done with when you consumed your first 3 grams of root bark  .
no reaction .
you are ok to move on .
-hp

PS .  i meant to mention that our wonderful moderator CAL knows of some bigger fellas and their Ibogaine experiences .
- you might ask him for his opinion on body weights and dosages .
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 08:11:08 AM by harveyplex »

Offline atom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 11:29:17 AM »
agree with harvey, assuming the wood is good

Offline switchjohnny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »
Thanks for the great reply Harvey. I'm going to look into that vinegar extraction. I was just going to eat the rootbark in 00 caps. I've never had an issue with purging. It's not something I fear. I'm sure each chemical/substance is different in respect to the purge, but nothing over the last 15 years has rattled me yet.

When I wrote the original message, it was about 2-3 hours after taking the 3g's. After looking back, I think maybe I got a little energy buzz from it, and when I went to bed later, I had some half ass visuals. I'm sure some of you know what I mean. When you have barely any light, and you can still form some images out the corner of your eye. I can do this w/o taking anything, but this was a tiny bit more creative than usual.

I believe my RB is of top quality. It's from a very reputable source.

I think I'll do the flood 2 weeks from now. I quit taking Lexapro and Vyvanse (Kinda of like Adderall) a week ago. The Lexapro I tapered off of over 6 weeks, but the Vyvanse I quit cold turkey. My brain is still a little gooey. My short term memory is non-existent, and I'm still getting a few of those lightning bolt brain shocks throughout the day. I want to gain a little more mental composure, then hit the reset button.

I've been working like diamond miner for the last few years, with very few days off. I'm going to treat myself to a 2 week vacation. The first few days will be for the flood and to regain motor functions. Then I'm gonna fly somewhere to reflect on my zero'd brain.

Can anyone recommend a good post flood vacation spot? It'll be mid feb, so the northern hemisphere is too cold. Maybe Costa Rica? I'm up for suggestions.

Thanks again.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 12:35:32 AM »
Hello switchjohnny, welcome to our humble abode!

Harveyplex made good points man, I'd pretty much go with what he says. If you do not feel like doing an extraction, you can always just eat the wood. If you decide to do it this way, I would still shoot for thirty grams. It is horrendous, but has its virtues  ;) You're a big fella, I think that 30g would suit you just fine...

Just ease into it and listen to your body, get all your medicine in during that peak window (about six hours) and everything should be right on. I started with 10g of wood, then did the other 20 in 10g increments about an hour apart. The second time I tried to get 30 in I only made it to 24, and I think I tried to rush it. I still like to begin with about a third of the entire dose, but you do not necessarily have to do it this way, as long as you get it all in within a few hours, you're likely to keep it in long enough and get everything out of it.

Wishing you the best and hope to hear about your journey!

PS> Costa Rica sounds mighty fine!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 07:56:10 AM »

Hi Switch,

Welcome to the forum.  As for a vacation spot....how about Can Cun Mex.  You can take a tour bus from a hotel and see the Mayan pyramids.  It should not be too hot.  Be sure to take some pics.  It is very interesting, it makes ya wonder why they have the same 'gods' as the Aztecs and other people from long ago.  Makes ya wonder how they could do the math and predict eclipses and that kind of stuff.  Make sure you have the energy to walk to the top, you don't want to go there dragging your heals with no energy.  Yea, you can walk to the top of the pyramid.

Wishing you the best,

Roy