Author Topic: Happy Birthday Pk!!!  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Pk!!!
« on: January 30, 2011, 12:19:15 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKEFFECT!

In September of 2009 I had recently undergone my first flood with iboga. In an effort to help me stay on the good foot, and keep my interests in this marvelous entheogen, my friend pkeffect launched this forum and gave me some responsibilities here. He had already been long time involved with some of the most popular internet forums and I knew nothing about such things: But we both recognized how little information there was at that time concerning iboga and ibogaine...so, having all the experience in admin and hosting  -  not to mention tons of plant teacher skills under his belt - he endeavored to see where this went. Little more than a year later, I'd say it's looking pretty damned good. Going against all his native, innate proclivities - he has been patient and taught me much  ;D I wanted to say "thanks man" and wish you a happy birthday my friend. May your beard never wither!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Pk!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 06:06:18 AM »
Happy Birthday PK !!!
i raise my glass of caapi and make a toast to the greatest internet forum creator ever !!!
much love brother and thank you .
i hope you have a great day  .
- harvey plex

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:03:02 AM »
Sending you an Ego Treat courtesy of the Church of Reality:

Ego treats are rewards and acknowledgments of things accomplished. Technically Ego Treats do go against the Principle of Humility, but as social beings we do sometimes need some recognition for work accomplished and great accomplishments do deserve recognition. One can accept reward in the spirit that in doing so one is inspiring others to accomplish great things. But one must always keep in mind that this planet is still a speck of dust and not indulge in inflated self importance.

Ego Treats however are very addicting and can lead you towards being controlled by the Cult Mind. They can and are used as a tool to control others and it makes you dependent on your manipulators if you develop an appetite for Masturbating the Ego. So Ego Treats can be compared to eating candy. You can have a little when you are good, but don't get fat on it.

skinny
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:05:33 AM by skinny »

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline achtwan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 12:24:26 PM »
happy birthday brother.
glad life is treating you well.

love ya man.
raise your fears and cast them all away...

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 02:56:18 PM »
Happy B-day, PK!  Hope this year is a good one for you!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline pkeffect

• Neurotranslinguistic Manifestation
  • Administrator
  • "But I forgot my pen..."
    • View Profile
    • Stuff & Things
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
Thanks peoples and entities. Another trip around the glowing ball of sustenance.
"We exist in a multidimensional polymorphic hyperspacial internode of neurotranslinguistic manifestations subjugated by hyperbolic quantum entanglement." - me