Author Topic: Al Jazeera broadcasting Egypt uprising now  (Read 2526 times)

Offline skinny

• Banzi
    • View Profile
    • Church of Reality
Al Jazeera broadcasting Egypt uprising now
« on: January 30, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
Government has cut off internet, Twitter...but mobile phones, some Twit tools are still accessible.

Al Jazeera English: Live Stream
http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

(broadcasting now military jets flying low in Tahrir Square in Egypts Capital Cairo, people are chanting WHERE IS THE MEDIA)

EPIC!

How does this relate to iboga?  It's having a domino effect on neighboring countries, could go worldwide.  We don't need your stinkin' gov't.  We can govern ourselves.

Free Market anarchism FTW!

Please share this with friends, loved ones on appropriate channels - email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

skinny

your Ctrl-V whore brought to you by Clipmate

Choose Reality:  http://www.churchofreality.org

Offline roy d

• Banzi
  • Just do the best ya can
    • View Profile
Re: Al Jazeera broadcasting Egypt uprising now
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:03:47 AM »

Hi Skinny,

Remember a few weeks or so ago they had a revolution in Africa and it was televised via Twitter in real time.  Well they didn't want that to happen again.  In the last year they have been riots in Greece, Africa, Egypt, France, I think NL and a few other places.  They will cut off the internet here when the time comes.

Best,

Roy

Offline crazylife

• View Profile
Re: Al Jazeera broadcasting Egypt uprising now
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 08:27:43 AM »
Im never sure to what to make of anything that happens in the world now.
Used to be a regular on quite a few 'truth movement' forums, but began feeling that there was more BS on them than BBC news and CNN etc etc.

It was just a mess of contradictions - like "People are becoming awake, the world is going to change for the better - here is proof!" ,and then on the same topic " This is proof that things are really getting bad now". And lastly " things are going to get REALLY bad, before they get better".

Most people know now that things are rarely what they seem, doesnt mean anyone is any closer to knowing what the hell is really going off, and who's a puppet getting their strings pulled.
Somedays i wish i just had the BBC news to lie to me, that way its at least less confusing.
The world has always been pretty f**ked up (from what i remember from history at school).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 09:31:30 AM by crazylife »