Author Topic: Just a thought'  (Read 2419 times)

Nganga Nobunoni +

Just a thought'
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »
It came across me that the simple way to express our existence is between two brains' connected' language between the two is "One" language'
Life is a computation between' yes' no' and go'

We get bent upon' walking only one path' of which to us seems always "Yes"' these "Yes's" cand be partaking of the whole of the same path' but' expressing it in a different way'

I can say the Lilly is sitting on the water'
Or'
The Lilly is an expression of the water'

Which is true?

The only time I get it seeming correct is as of when collective conciousness/spirit' creates to see collectively'

The expression is way to close in coincidence to be of no existence' if existence no expressed itself in similarity reflections'

Bliss!

Nobunoni +

Because I am no very clever' I have no short term memeory' I have an inabiltiy to express my self outside of physical perception'
I shall persist within my expression' because of what I can see' is good for us all'

Pa' Iboga!

Language' Creation' Expression'

Bliss!

Nobu +

This next comment was to my next door naibour who takes large amounts of heroin every day' after I gave him a bowl to blow in the evening!

"Did you have a good time last nite'' ?

I don't know!

I no remember!

Uh?
You remember you name ?

Malekun Nsala'
Nobu +
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:51:54 AM by Nganga Nobunoni + »

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Just a thought'
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »
"I shall persist within my expression' because of what I can see' is good for us all'"

And that's what it's all about.

Follow your bliss and bliss will follow. Your path is clear to you, what could be finer?

I feel ya, Nobu.

Love and pumpernickel
QueenTia