Author Topic: Hello Im new to these Forums Help Pleeeeease!!!!!!  (Read 8177 times)

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
Hello Im new to these Forums Help Pleeeeease!!!!!!
« on: March 15, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
Hello there everyone,

Wow, the experiences that I have read about, are facinating.
I am new to Ibogaine, Ive been doing lots and lots of reading on it over the last week, the reason being, is that Im desperate to come off opiates, Im doing the equivalent of roughly quarter/half a gramm of H a day, and the reason being is that prior to this I was stuck on methadone, 4 a couple of years whilst still using recreationally, then successfully stayed clean no more illicit use, then the lethargy started to set in, so cut down to 35 mls, and switched to Subutex, and still no illicit use, Ive  had it with the destructivness, time to move on, I was fine for a few months, then, yes u guessed it the lethargy started, and my keyworker, wants to increase my dosage, as they do!!!  well Im sick of it, I cant seem to cut down slowely, so I made the mistake, of trying to use gear to cut down, Pathetic, I know!!! I hate myself 4 it, and no it doesnt work, so I keep goin to and throw, or detox in res rehab, where Ive had bad experiences!!   Then I stumble across Ibogaine!! Wow sounds great, I do realise, its no walk in park, but the benefis sound amazing, and I feel like Im a good candidate, Ive no illnesses, in good health, apart from being tanked up with opiates, to which I smoke no I.V use, I was going to go back on Subutex, as This H is not having no more of my Money, but Ibogaine seems the way to go.... PLEASE I am feeling a bit scared, can someone please tell me what im abt to experience, I do realise that every experience is unique, but if anyone has been in a similar situation to me, I feel mentally ready, and I will do anything else thats advised post Ibogaine.. many thanks Lou x  Respect! ;)

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
Re: Hello Im new to these Forums Help Pleeeeease!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:22 PM »
Lou, welcome!

First thing, you won't want to be on subutex/suboxone when you come to Iboga. Stay on a short acting opiate, H or anything else. The sub detox is ROUGH. (Nobu has a lot of good info on this!).

I'm so glad you found Iboga, there is nothing like it in the world. You've been in rehabs and detox places, that shows you're serious about being done. Iboga can and will get you off H. If you have a good plan for what you'll be doing once clean, you can Stay off! Your hope is not misplaced.

It takes three to four days to go through the experience, and about a week on top of that before you really want to go on about your business. Two weeks with no responsibilities, or even longer, is great if you can arrange it.
Of course, everyone is different, but that's a good rule of thumb.
You won't sleep for the first couple days, and you might have some sleeplessness for a month or so after, as well.

There are things you can do the week before with your diet and vitamins that are beneficial, too.

Have you found a sitter, or ibogaine yet? You'll want to get an EKG/ECG. Make sure your heart is okay, even if you feel healthy. It's no joke that ibogaine can kill you if your heart has problems.

When are you thinking of doing this?

Again, welcome.
I'm really glad you're here. This is a good and supportive place, and I'm sure you'll hear from others soon.

peace and music,
Tia

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
Well, there is loads to learn about, but I can tell you I did ibogaine for a morphine addiction 13 days ago, and I am feeling pretty much normal.  The trip isn't scary or terribly difficult for me, and I rather enjoy the ibogaine experience.  So I got a couple weeks of minor sniffles, some goosebumps and a little insomnia.  It's nothing compared to any other detox, clinical or not.  I never once felt that I wanted to jump out of my skin, or use, and I have no cravings or desires for opiates, even with 4.5 30mg morphine sulfate pills sitting right here.  I also did iboga back in 04 to kick methadone, and it kept me clean for 5 years until I injured myself and had to use pain killers again.  Even then it took a couple months before I was addicted again.  Anyways, you've come to the right place.  If you have any specific questions feel free to ask away.  There is loads of info on the net if you just want to read about different experiences.  Welcome to Eboka Forums!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Nganga Nobunoni +

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »
Welcome Louise' glad to see you made it here'
If you have questions and concerns just ask' there are many real good folks here that can put you into the correct space and also give you the added support you require to see this deed through'
Take strenght in the knowledge you are on the road to being well now'
You made the big step in that you have chosen "Change" embrace it'

Wishing you all the best with much blessings love and light'

Be Well!

Nobu +

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »
Thanks 4 ur support guys, so lovely to hear from u.. Tia I will add hun, that I am currently taking a shorter acting opiate and have been for the past 3 months once in that 3 mnths two mnth ago I attempted to go back on it, and wnt into precipitated withdrawals, and I followed Protocol.

I was on Subutex, and then started to feel lethargic, like with all the replacements, im goin to make this short an sweet as my back is killing me, Ive just spent the last 45 mins writing a script here, explaining my circumstances, then touched the F**kin escape button by mistake, as i dropped the laptop, Im fuming, I just cant do it at the mo!!!  Basically Im ready for this, Ive had enough of going to and throw on these opiates, Ive had it with partying, I dont want it no more, ppl need me, I need me!!!!

Ive made arrangments with a very nice chap, I wont say his name unless he allows me too, im just waiting for him to get back to me with a time, and then my journey begins, I was very nervous at first, but after reading some of u guys experiences, im blown away, and feel much better, not so anxious, so guys the nxt time ul be hearing from me will be after my Ibogaine experience, I cant tell u how much I want and need this Im in pieces, Ive tears running down my eyes, Im in such a mess, Ive no energy, I hate myself, for wot im doing, paying a fortune to keep myself relativly normal, now im lethagic an my spirit is gone!! completely!! I wont go into it but Ive had such a rough ride, like most of u on here, Ineed a break, Its so hard to come off opiates, it wasnt even my first drug of choice, I hated it, I used to smoke it to come down off of coke, I hated doin it, then before u knew it I had a habit, and thats over the last 7 yrs and I no longer have the desire to use any muck anymore, its a need to use it, to feel normal I dont party and I dont want to, I want me back, I want to get back to work, I want to feel normal, its an effort just to go to shops, please tell me its goin to be ok, using Ibogaine.
Thanks guys

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 11:17:23 AM »
Man. I fucking hate typing all that shit and then *poof* it's gone cause I hit the wrong button or God just wanted a good laugh. I feel you on that one friend.

Bro - your story, while certainly unique to you, is pretty typical for this kind of work....which is great news I might add. You sound like you have a good brain and a big heart. That you CARE is why you're hurting, but caring is good and the pain is telling you change is afoot.
I am grateful you found our humble abode and welcome you to it with open arms and all sincerity. There's nobody fake here. We all realize the immediacy and seriousness of these problems - and I think we have more in common with one another than any other site on the web...cept maybe some kinky pron place, but nevermind that stuff.

Anyone and everyone here will be glad to help out however we can. Sometimes just sharing our stories and experiences is so much more healing than we could have imagined. Please make yourself at home, for you are at home - and let us know how things go? Keep on the right track and let yourself feel this momentum. It's nothing short of magic! Blessings! ~Cal
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
Cheers cal,

Thanks 4 that, its so nice, it give me reassurance, and thanks 4 making me feel welcome, I just cant wait, I have the treatmant on the 26th of March, I just cant wait, ant tips, on what i shud be doing from now til then, supplement wise, anything I want to do the rite thing..

Thank u x

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
The link I am giving you is from the Awakening in the Dream House site. There is really good basic preparatory info there.

It's basically what I followed, add meditation and setting intent.

http://www.awakeninginthedream.com/screening.html

Hope this helps. Many find, and you may, too, that knowing you are approaching Iboga starts changes happening even before you take it. Listen to your body, allow yourself to be reflective, listen to that 'still, small voice'.

Take care,
T

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 10:43:04 PM »
Thank u all once again an thank u Tia, 4 the link.

Ive got my date to when I start, and Boy!!! I am soooooo sooooo excited, excited because this nightmare that im in will be over!!!! I do realise there will be lots of hardwork still, I dont expect miracles, but thank goodness I wont experience serious withdrawals, like Ive done in the past, I know there will be some minor w/d's but Im sure Il deal with it, my mind is very open, wot also gives me hope is the fact I can come on here and spk to u guys, and ask 4 advice, Il be in my bed, with my evian water, some fruits and my laptop, I know there will be times when I will get emotional... Lots of meditation, and all the advice I can ask of this wonderful community, the warmth here is phenominal, the inspiration, the beautiful writing (Spread the Love :)) I cant wait, and Im so hoping that It really does fix me, as i need fixing, but that comes from within, with the help of Ibogaine of course.. Theres so much I want to do with my life, and the only thing that is stopping me, is that, im under this cosh.. Stuck on these nasty, dreadful opiates, which r the hardest things to come off, oh what a stupid person ive been to ever get caught up it, "No I wont get addicted!!!" ... is what I used to say, "Im in control, this wont ever have me!!!!   Yeah rightyo!!!!!   oh it really angers me, there needs to be more Drug awareness 4 our Children, its scary, and the way the world is going, something DRASTICALLY, needs to happen Drug dealers need harsher penalties, simple!!!  but no, cos the Government will lose out bigtime!!!  Oh I cud go on and on, but I wont!!  ::)  

On a positive note, Im so glad to be here, I cant tell u  all how much its gave me hope, I cant believe theres a light at the end of this Long F**king tunnel,I feel like im dreaming, its the withdrawals that im so scared of, i went in to full blown w/d's a couple of mnths ago, trying to get bak on Subutex from "H" and I knew the protocol, Ive done it a couple of times in the past, but this time was bloody different, I done it frm Methadone b4, and waited 36 hrs, and One of the times it was an absolute piece of p**s, and that was off of 45mls, the other time was 28mls, again I waited 36 hrs, if not longer, and I was rough 4 days... its crazy, our bodies react differently, at diff times, it just goes to show, the time that it was easy, coming off at that higher dose (45mls) I was in hospital, not medically assisted il add, it was easier I think due to being in a much diff environment, the person, who was in the bed next to me, was such a positive person, I just felt different!!

So, I just cant wait til nxt friday, my journey begins, and theres an added bonus with the Ibogaine, as I keep reading, and hearing abt, I cant emphasize enough what this has done to me, its magical, I want to be free.. Thank u Ibogaine!!!  

And thanks to everyone else, I feel as though I shouldnt get happy, as Ive been so unhappy, Ive never been so down in all of my Life, and Ive had some knocks, I wont go into my situation, but its sad, I honestly dont deserve it, and Ive never ever said that, cos most of  my misery has stemmed from my drug use, the usual crap that comes with it, being unreliable, even though u really dont mean to be, its down to the muck, but really down to myself, having bad relationships, and generally being miserable, oh apart from when I was high on coke, I was life and soul, or so I thought, I was everyones bestfriend, ppl pleasing, so desperately wanting peeps to like me, when now I realise that I am likeable, I am worthy, and Im a good person, and I can be reliable, as Ive proved, when I was stable, and had energy, even though I was on Subs!!!  Well I could be here 4 ever goin on abt the y's and how's, Ive done so much work on myself, during the time Ive been stable, but that dont last on these crappy opiate replacements the Drug agencies want to keep us on.

Well Im going on a bit, but Im getting off my chest and it feels good, like I sed I am ready to live my life, away from the MANIA, just want to get rid of this F**King Heavy metal blanket thats covering me(Opiates!!)  Im so glad Ive got alot of insight into my own drug use, cos 4 years I thought that was the way it was meant to be, once ur on drugs, thats it, I never in a million years ever thoght I would evr kick the urge to use, and that was coke, that was my main prob, I couldnt kick it, id stop 4 a few days, and the cravings wud come, but I learned to recognise and understand the cravings, it was me, I hated me, I wasnt comfertable in my own skin, and that was because I couldnt kik the habit, and the anxiety from my childhood, going back to ur childhood, whilst clean (therapy) I mean, was great, I realised where the sadness came from, that lonely little girl, I cried and cried, it was so hard and painful, but it really helped, I gained so much confidence, and through being away from the environment, the temptation, I managed to prove to me, that I am nice,not false, I was being just me, but it takes time, we grow and learn, it doesnt just click over night, there was ups and downs, I relapsed and beat myself up, and then thought, no its bound to happen, I learned not to be too hard on myself, and learned from it, It was great to know I was finally on the road to recovery, and Ive been stuck on these Opiates, this is it now, im ready I can honestly say this is the most unhappiest ive ever been in my whole life like I sed earlier, thers a reason y, Ive had to stay on the Meth and Subs 4 the past few years, its only been the past few months that Ive had to switch to a shorter acting opiate cos of the lethargy that kicked in, as it does when u r on a script, and u r not using any other drugs illicitly, after the 6mnth mark, my tollerance goes down, well 4 me anyways and my body needs more, and the last thing I want to do is go up, so I switch, but Methadone was sooooo not an option, so u can imagine how its been, the fear of goin into another detox, the experiecne I had was awful, they treat alcoholics, and opiate addicts exactly the same, u get to rest up 4 a week, then u have to participate in groups no matter what, well thats stupid, as eveyones w/d's r diff, I was clucking to F**k still at 2weeks I was throwin up, i threw up in the dining area in front of everyone, and yet the staff, still wanted me to come into group, where I wanted to lay down, I was in pieces, I was there on my own accord 4 goodness sake, what did they think I was pretending, I could go home and lay in my own bed if I wanted, but I wanted this detox in comfort, the last straw was when i asked 4 a buscopan, (anti spasmodic) non opiate BTW, and the horrible nurse sed to me, this is typical junkie behaviour, pillpopping, well that was that, I veered.. so not great and Ive maintained since, that was 3 yrs ago, clean apart frm script, up untill 3 mnths ago, as it got unbearable the lethargy (needin to go up) So u can imagine wot ive been goin thru the last 3 mnths, knowing that im paying now to keep normal, buying shit, not knowing wot im getting, im not doin it to buzz, its just so ive energy, and now due to the anxiety, i no longer have it at all, im crying, I even tried the Subs again, and I mentioned earlier the experience i went thru, it was the worst case ive ever been thru, withdrawals were terrible, i almost called an ambulance, but I managed to get out of it, with sme S**T, i managed to get hold of, it scared the hell outta me, Im so desperate to come off it.. pls pray 4 me people

Wow sorry If I went on one a bit, im so emotional, and all over the place, I dont talk u c, no one knows wot im goin thru, jst one person, I feel as though a weight has been lifted

Anyways im signing out now, sorry if it doesnt make sense, I really lost it a few times, and this page keeps jumping up, its doin my head in, dont no if im the only one who experiences it!!

Take care all
Respect x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:36:39 AM by Lou12 »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »
I don't think giving drug dealers harsher penalties will do anything to stop drug use, but rather cause more violence.  Other than that, I totally understand where you are at, how you feel, and what you want from Iboga, and believe me, it can give that to you.  You aren't gonna feel wonderful for a few weeks, but it sure beats a lifetime of numbing your existence.  I have been on both sides of the equation and believe me, being addiction free is much more fulfilling, but still not all fun and games.  I am sure you can make it through, and you sound like you are at the point you want the change bad enough, that you are willing to stick to it and get out from under addiction, with the understanding that the path is hard, but well worth the rewards.  I am hoping for the best for you!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 05:01:19 AM »
Cheers 4 ur reply G,
Re: Drug dealers, yeah I suppose by not giving drug dealers harsher penalties there may well be more violence!!
If addicts dont have the drugs to supress thier ugly emotions, what happens then???,  I can c where ur coming from, so is the solution to Make Drugs leagal!!! Maybe!!, Freedom of choice!!...Just dont allow scum to deal in HARD Drugs and make money of of other ppl's misery, maybe the violence wud come from the fact that the Dealer cant have, and wont be able to have is flash car, or his synthetic lifestyle, at the expense of some poor mothers son just dying from an overdose, or a young girl, who has been attacked severley cos shes exposed, working on the street....  More Drugs awareness in schools is a defo, cos I can honestly say there was none when I was at school, but drug use wasnt as Rife as it is now, but there needs to be a massive Government campaign, loads more awareness, Y dont they do it!!!! wow its a very mad subject, but its very sad it wrecks peoples lives, and i think that any person who thinks that is ok, to earn money off of other peoples sadness have the morals of a Rat, Im talking abt Hard Drugs, thats in my opinion anyways, what would work to stop this madness, most, not all people who use Drugs in the first place, r depressed, most, not all, have had very traumatic childhoods, and use the drugs to supress these emotions, so maybe some serious intervention before things get ugly would help, others use Drugs Legal/ileagal just to chill, and experience trips, and have great jouneys, and that should be our choice! but hey we are not in an ideal world are we, its a very heavy subject, we can only learn from our experiences, and maybe use these to help others in the prevention of Hard Drug use..  All I know is that it wrecks lives, relationships... Everyone has the right to express opinion, I also think that alcohol can be the route to evil, and that is legal!!!!  Look at the destructiveness that comes from that stuff, Some are able to have a good relationship with booze, and look at Weed, I dont know any aggressive Smokers, if not abused to the point where its affecting ur mental state, then whats the harm, as long as there is no destructiveness like what u get with the hard muck, I know there are some harsh varieties out there, and some that has been tampered with, even better if u know the source.

On that note, Il say goodbye

Respect x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:37:21 AM by Lou12 »

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 01:06:12 PM »
I think all drugs should be legal, and people responsible for their actions regardless of the drug they choose to take.  I believe an addict has all the responsibility that anyone else has, which is to not rob, steal, or kill, regardless of what substance they've ingested.  Ingesting a substance doesn't give anyone the right to harm/hurt others, so charge them for the crimes against others.  Deciding what someone can/should ingest should be up to that person.  Addicts need to take as much responsibility as anyone else. 

I do agree that proper, factual drug data should be taught in schools and to children at an early age, rather than pumping children full of propaganda which just lessens the believability of those in charge.  If you lie to people all the time, they won't believe shit you say, so people need to stop playing the blame game and start taking responsibility for themselves.  Drug dealers never forced you to spend your money on drugs.  They are providing a service, just like a hooker, or a stripper.  One's morals should dictate what THEY do, not what OTHERS do.

BTW, I had some pretty good dealers when I used heroin.  They'd give me deals, and give me free bags when I was real sick, with no money.  It was good customer service.  Some drug dealers don't give a shit about people, but some do.  Even if it's profit motivated, they still don't want to screw their clientele, and often like to look out for people who help provide their living.

I believe the addict should take full responsibility for the choices they make, as anyone should be held accountable for their actions..
GratefulDad

Offline Lou12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 02:16:06 PM »
Who said that Drug Addicted Criminals, should have more leaway than anyother Criminal, of course they have to take responsibility 4 their OWN actions. But the Drug Dealer BTW, is a different story alltogether, they are like vultures, there is no way anyone, in my opinion could justify Drug Dealing, u cannot compare selling Hard Drugs, to selling Sweets or Clothes, a Drugdealer knows exactly the harm that will come to that person when he sells that bit of Heroin or Crack, or any other Hard drug.

I knew plenty of NICE Drugdealers too, they were my BestFriend, especially, when I got paid, and  I got bail too, when my funds ran out, I wud also get tick, or a Freebie, cos they knew id be back, its called luring and Tempting u, hes keeping his/hers business going, how would u feel if ur nice Drug dealer gave a Freebie to ur Child, or Niece/Nephew, how does ur Mum or Dad feel about ur Nice Drugdealer, if hes that nice would he support ur habit. they want u 2 be thier Friend, so u can Recommend them on, I havn't remained pals with any of my Old Drug dealers, they don't want to be around me, as I can't make them money anymore.

When they are making fortunes, on the back of other peoples misery, or on the back of an Overdose,or Heart Attack, cos lets have it rite, the Drug dealer can not tell u exactly, what is in that Rock, or bag of Heroin that u bought, so if it contains Anthrax, which at the present moment, is going about and taking the lives of many in Scotland and the UK, and christ knows where ever else, ask ur Drug dealing Pal, how he feels about that!  And I am talking about Hard Drugs that r Imported, and already cut with allsorts, to line thier greedy pockets, if they were really that NICE, y didn't they take up Social Work.

Its easy money, very easy money!!!!, the most profitable of all, but comparing it to selling anything else, is ridiculous, these people, are hanging around School gates, enticing innocent, and some vulnerable children, our Children with FREEBIES.

These HARD DRUGS cause absolute Destruction, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, if Id of given someone something back in the day, that had been contaminated, and Id had no idea of it, could you??

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »
That's where I disagree.  I don't choose to demonize any drug.  See, plenty of folks can go out on the weekend, drink a few drinks, snort a little coke, eat a percocet, smoke a joint, whatever, and they don't turn into miserable addicts scrounging for every penny, just to get their daily fix.  Punishing these people for addicts behavior is exactly what prohibition does.  Not every drug dealer believes that they are causing misery and pain, and many of them are not.  Many are providing a quality product that makes lots of people happy and able to cope with life.  You say "to may to"  , I say "to MAH to".  

The one causing themselves misery and pain, by being a non-functioning addict in need of desperate help, is the person who has let their habit take control.  If you look at statistics, the majority of people do not have these problems.  The number of people prone to addiction increases steadily with the population.  This would indicate a small portion of people will naturally become addicted.  Genetics plays a big role in whether someone will become an addict, or an occasional drug user.  

Now stop and think about all the people addicted to the internet, the TV, driving their cars, etc.  All of these things can cause trouble for someone addicted, but should their lack of balance and moderation dictate what the fuck I can do?  My answer is an emphatic NO!!  

However, I understand people who do not want to take personal responsibility, and want to place the blame other than where I believe it lies directly.  That is okay, and just not my perception.  I value hearing others views, as it helps me to broaden my own, however I feel pretty adamant about ending prohibition, as I hold freedom more dear than most anything else..

EDIT:  I am sorry for your unfortunate experience with drug dealers you have known, but mine used to go always for the best quality, and price.  They would pass them on to me for a price more reasonable than street prices.  Many of them were also regular users, so they didn't get garbage, they tested it themselves, and would give you an honest, experienced evaluation.  There are a shit load of drug dealers who have standards, and are honest.  Hell, I know a whole bunch of drug dealers, who sell all kinds of drugs, and many of them are people I consider my very best friends.  

I choose not to spend a lot of time around addictive drugs, but saying that every drug dealer who sells something that is addictive is horrible (and deserves jail time), is no better than being a racist or sexist, etc.  People are people, and in any category, you will find good and bad, the decision lies with you, in who you choose to associate yourself with.  Making poor choices gives no one the right to blame others involved, unless force comes in to play, and I don't know many drug dealers that force people to buy their shit, since it's usually pretty easy to sell on it's own.

Also, most of the drug dealers I knew wouldn't dare offer drugs to children and would make sure they didn't deal in front of them.  They were people, just like any other, with bills to pay, a habit, often times, and desires, just like the rest of us.  Some are unscrupulous money hungry predators, but I see them no different than corporations after the almighty dollar.  Legalization would allow for better regulation..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 04:12:06 PM by GratefulDad »
GratefulDad