Author Topic: Saying hello!  (Read 4017 times)

Offline dreamlistener

• View Profile
Saying hello!
« on: February 13, 2010, 03:42:21 AM »
Just introducing myself here. New to this list, but also subscribed to the Vox list, and tribe, and now eboka :)
Treated with ibogaine 2 years ago for opiate addiction, and now enjoy a healthy opiate free life! Since my treatment I have become involved with helping others, and have facilitated many treatments. Im here to listen, learn, share my personal knowledge, and help others any way possible.
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Nganga Nobunoni

Re: Saying hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 08:23:59 AM »
Hiya dreamlistener' great to hear you are "free" through "Sacred root" and a warm welcome to you here'
Of where in the world are you situated''

Bliss!

Nobu +
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:20:20 PM by Nganga Nobunoni »

Offline dreamlistener

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 04:09:32 PM »
Im situated all over the place. I spend a lot of time out of the country. When I am in the states I'm in Northern CA, or NYC.

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:53:33 AM »
Greetings friend and a very warm welcome to you! We are glad you are here - it's always nice to have experienced persons like yourself to aid and help discussions. Look forward to getting to know you, a lot of very cool people here!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 01:51:10 AM »
Welcome to Eboka Forums!  Can't wait to hear anything you can share! :)
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline sister

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 08:01:59 PM »
Welcome buddy....

I so want to get more involved in the day to day life of giving life back.  I just dont know how to do it.  I am willing to give up the pleasure of the USA to do so.... have before left the country on a small boat..... life was grand.  I was clean.   Now, clean again and just want to do something that really means something.  I envy you.

Please.... keep posting.  Give insight on your experiences of the tx with the suffering addict or those that just need a lift in life.
life is a bowl of fruit, once clean

Offline dreamlistener

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 08:45:37 PM »
Wow! Really nice people on this forum, thank you all for the very warm welcome.
Sister--I know how you feel about wanting to give back. After my first treatment I could not get the thought out of my head about how many suffering people could use this treatment. I was so amazed that it actually worked, and once it had been proven to me that it actually did work, my brain could not be quieted. The first thing I did was make contact with the people that had helped me, the friends I made during my treatment, and other people that I did not know who were influential in this movement, and asked them what I could do. A couple months later, things started to take shape, and the next thing I know I am on a flight across the country. I have no doubght that your help could be used by many people. There are so many ideas and smart, wonderful, compassionate people, in this community, and they all want to help. It absolutely amazes me...
:)

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 01:06:20 AM »
Ditto that dreamlistener!
It was just a month after my own tx for etoh and I had an opiate addict in my bedroom eating Iboga. I heard the call, I answered. I'm  all over, too, but sCA is home. I see a permanent structure of some sort on this coast, staying open and working toward that. Sis, as ever, you are one class act.

Love!

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 08:03:08 AM »
Hello Dreamlistener !
I am a total slacker at times and havent been so good at posting as i should .
I am very glad that you have joined this kick ass forum.
Your knowledge and experiences are an important to the collective conscious of the Force.
Thanks for showing up because a battle is raging out there and we need you .
much love,
hp

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 11:14:02 PM »
WELCOME ! ! !  to our humble abode of healing and comradery.

I hate to spoil your party, but...

With all due respect to the illustrious and kind Mr. Plex, I am a much bigger slacker than he is.

;D

Peace, Love & Anthrolopogical Recognition!

ET McKnight