Author Topic: 2nd Attempt - Waited too long  (Read 2342 times)

Offline switchjohnny

• View Profile
2nd Attempt - Waited too long
« on: March 14, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
My first experience was about a month ago. I was scheduled to take 12 - 1g pills of a TA extract, but was only able to stomach 4 of them.

This time around, I was able to get all of the 12 pills down in about 3 hours, but I never crossed into another dimension. I got the ataxia, and purging still, and very mild visuals. It was not as strong as the first time.

I made the TA using the vinegar extraction method, so after leaving them in my refrigerator for 4 weeks, I guess they didn't work anymore, or at least as well. The first time left me with many memories. This time I don't remember much of anything except trying not to puke too much.

If I plan on doing this again, I will have to purchase ready made TA, or HCI b/c the vinegar TA does not agree with me. I have nightmares about the taste of that stuff.

I believe I got most of the pills in me, I didn't see any "come out", so I'm not sure what to expect from my experience if anything. Will let you know tomorrow if I have a glow and stunning attitude.

Switch.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Attempt - Waited too long
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »
Best of luck!  Hope you get what you're after! 
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline switchjohnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »
Just as a follow up, I still feel out of it. It's been a few days. I've heard about some people having insomnia, I have just the opposite. I've very tired/lethargic. Been sleeping 12 hours/day. Luckily I'm on vacation. I usually only sleep 7ish and feel refreshed. My brain is quite spongy at the moment. I went hiking this morning, but turned around before the end. I'm still kind of dizzy. That coupled with steep terrain and intensified cardio didn't feel good. Gonna take it easy a few more days.

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
I am usually pretty worn out after a flood, although I still have trouble sleeping.  Consider yourself lucky you are getting extra sleep, since it's probably what you need.  Eat well, rest up, get exercise when you feel up to it.  Take your time, focus on your recovery.  Hang in there, you should be feeling better in no time!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 10:42:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing, switchjohnny!

I know a few others that the vinegar TA doesn't agree with. It can get to be a bit much, especially if you're trying to flood with it - and is grossly acidic.

Four weeks in storage may have found the material breaking down. I have read the acetic acid TA is notoriously unstable and prone to oxidation much easier than other forms of the medicine. Plus, you said you did get some effects but far less than desired - and also you said you got off better the last time? Was that when you only got 4 grams in? If so it would be my bet the stuff degraded and lost some of its 'oomf'...

Get some rest and food in ya, maybe take some vitamins and light exercise - you should bounce back pretty quick.

Sorry it wasn't what you were shooting for, it has happened to me like this more than once, and anymore if I plan to extract the Wood using that tek I always make sure to take it right away - I have also found it doesn't keep very long.

I hear you having 'nightmares' about the taste, that cracked me up when I read it! I feel the exact same way about the root bark - there aren't words for that shade of hideousness...ick!

Be well and better luck next run!
" I am you and what I see is me..."