Author Topic: My first experience - 3.8 grams TA  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
My first experience - 3.8 grams TA
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:54:04 AM »
It's been weeks since my first trip, and it's changed me in such a dramatic way that I could have never imagined.  It hasn't cured the damage done to my nervous system but it has allowed me to take this newly found or awakened energy and do the things I want to do without feeling like I'm doing it for nothing.  This allows me to accomplish tasks at much greater ease, because I can focus on one thing, complete it, and feel good about it, and move on to the next thing.  I've been busier than I ever have in my life, with new work related projects coming into mind, and taking the action necessary to complete those projects.  And it's really working, and I'm seeing the rewards already.  I feel more of a desire to connect and make business relationships, which is what I struggled with in the past. 

I guess you could say the Ibogaine experience created an upward spiral within my life and the chances of it spiralling back down seem unlikely.  This will be an experience to be repeated for life, that is for sure.  It is completely unlike any other Entheogen.

For the first 4 or so hours of the trip, thoughts were racing through my mind.  Random thoughts coming from nowhere and everywhere paced around my mind at speeds that would drive the inexperienced frightened.  I've learned from past experiences that keeping your body completely straight allows for an easier transition into the 'other'.  After remembering that, at around the 4 hour mark, energy rushed up my body and came into my mind, and I could feel it leaving through the top of my head.  The more this energy cycled, the more these racing thoughts got sucked out along with the stream.

Eventually all the thoughts vanished and there was nothing left but silence.  The silence remained for the duration of the trip.  Sometimes it would be uncomfortable, mostly bodily feelings, and sometimes it would be completely trippy, like LONG, vivid, real like tracers of my hands as I moved them around.  It seemed like I had another body.

Anyways, those are the most important parts.

Blanky

Offline RhythmSpring

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My first experience - 3.8 grams TA
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 04:57:46 AM »
The thoughts leaving and leaving behind an empty mind reminds me of my iboga experience, where I found myself devoid of vocabulary. It gradually returned, all the simple words, which is all I ever need. I felt very eloquent after that.

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 09:05:50 AM »
Another body ?
was it like a green/white outer aura you saw around you ?
much like an outer layer you could manipulate the movements of ?
i am very curious about this .
much love and space travel to a better future .
harvey p

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
good to hear from you  - thanks for sharing!
in a universe like ours, to beings like us, the idea of a god dying can be quite liberating

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »
Hi Blanky,

great report! I found interesting you were talking of thoughts.  Like in Zen, or Buddhist meditation it is all of cutting the thoughts, and being present in the senses. It seems that Iboga does just that, and it is much easier... Yet its a good time to start some spiritual process, because like with Zen, daily meditations become like small iboga trips, and retreat like big ones....

But how about the visuals, regressions? It is interesting that after the trip we don't care about them, it feels like it was a dump that needs no looking at, its out.

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 12:27:21 AM »
Another body ?
was it like a green/white outer aura you saw around you ?
much like an outer layer you could manipulate the movements of ?
i am very curious about this .
much love and space travel to a better future .
harvey p

Yes, this was the most interesting part of the trip, which lasted for a good 8 hours or so after breaking through the first initial wave.

It was sort of a white/darkish aura that would come out of my arm when I moved it, and would gravitate back as I stopped moving my hand.  It seemed as though it was magnetically attached to my physical body.  It wasn't like the usual auras I see though, it was a solid outline of my hand.  If I moved my hand quickly, say 2 feet, the aura would slowly gravitate back to my physical hand. 

I'll draw a picture paint to give you an idea of what it looked like...

Imagine the silver outline as being solid within the center, and the white spray paint representing the white glow that emanated from it.  The silver outline was VERY vivid, almost indistinguishable from any other physical object in my surroundings.  The silver aura was about 1-2 centimetres in diameter, while the light emanated half the length out.

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 12:34:11 AM »
Hi Blanky,

great report! I found interesting you were talking of thoughts.  Like in Zen, or Buddhist meditation it is all of cutting the thoughts, and being present in the senses. It seems that Iboga does just that, and it is much easier... Yet its a good time to start some spiritual process, because like with Zen, daily meditations become like small iboga trips, and retreat like big ones....

But how about the visuals, regressions? It is interesting that after the trip we don't care about them, it feels like it was a dump that needs no looking at, its out.

Yes, I've been practising Vipassana for around 7 years now, and sat for one hour before dosing the Iboga.

No closed eye visuals, though subtle open eyed.  Lines of light would flicker around, everything would vibrate if I stood up, everything seemed more alive.  I'm not sure exactly what you mean by regressions... I didn't lose memory of my self or anything like that of a high dose lsd trip combined with pot.  It was gentle yet very intense during the first wave of intensely flowing thought streams.

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 12:35:04 AM »
thanks for replying everyone, it's an interesting journey this one.  :D

Offline Jox

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 12:19:55 PM »
Hi Blanky,

one thing comes to mind, you say you didnt have full visions. This makes me think that TA ( was it form IW) actually has low Ibogaine/Ibogaline count. It seems that the only way to know what you are doing is to do Ibogaine HCl, so you get the full flood experience.  One provider told me that TA you never know how strong it is... as well as root bark, if you do extractions you never know how much is in it, one provider got 1kg of bark and didnt get much out of it...

Maybe the perfect combo is: 70% of HCl and 30% of TA so you can get some Ibogaline, as far as I know only 2 alkaloids are active, and not 12 as they say... any opinions?

you do vipassana too, great!!!!! what tradition? Let me know how is different mediation for you now, my husband with border line personality is doing meditation as a monk, after the flood. 

take care
Jox

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »
the TA was from cerberus extracts

I still have 25 grams of the most expensive stuff I could get from maya-ethnobotanicals, which they don't carry anymore.  It's the root that grows on rock if I remember correctly.  I will probably try a gram or two first to test the potency then go flood level.

not sure which tradition of vipassana, i've never done much research into the traditions, only from what i was taught from a book.  i do awareness/silence meditation, silence as the main focus.  watching whatever arises fade back into nothingness..

i have more motivation to sit, and for longer periods, after doing Iboga.

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 12:18:32 AM »
ahh!  image of aura disappeared

here is again

Offline harveyplex

• a bizzy buzzing bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »
Blanky ,
thats it !!!
with this aura i could kick my foot up and the "bottom " of my foot would flip over the toip of my foot and then go back to its original spot .
i had alot of fun manipulating this auras movements .
especially in my feet.
You can shake it out and around in ways but it always falls back into its original outline of your body .
i felt as though it was a force field of some type that was always there but during this experience i was able to see it.
much love Blanky and thanks for the info and lovely illustrations - you rock !
i want to slap a high fives to the hands in your drawings .
Mahalo and Star Wars .
- harvey plex
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:18:00 AM by harveyplex »

Offline Blanky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »
wow harvey, you had it too, that is very interesting.. cheers!