Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3124 times)

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
Hello
« on: March 28, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »
Hi everyone...I got an invite to this forum and after reading several experience stories, def had to join.

My story: 25 years old now And I Been on opiates for about 5 years now...It is sucking my life away.  although I have suboxone, I never really take it because I think it taste like shit...But if it helps some people good for them.  But after learning about lotsof and eboka, I have been searching for an affordable way to try it ever since.  I like psychedelics, I truely WANT to stop using garbage, and am completely ready to try the experience no matter how unpleasant it may be.

I've tried extracting some V. Africana but I don't think it was enough and from what I've been hearing is that it's really not the way to go for ibo.  I just lost my job, got my own place, and sooner than later hopefully I'll get my hads on this miracle plant... I'm def not rich enough to flip to mexico or go to canada, and I've done enough research that I'm ready to extract it myself to save some thousands and thousands...How the hell could I get some T. ibo and trust the vender, I have no idea...But i'd love to find out.  V. Africana is really easy to get but I didn't like it and it did nothing really but make me sick.  I just want to try it now while I still am laid off and have some loot for it saved aside, so I'm ready whenever I get the chance.

Anyways...love the forum.  And look foward to learning and sharing what I know, and maybe, just maybe someday soon I will be able to write up about my experience  :)

cheers-booms
Rise, Run, Feed, Ripen, Wound, Wither, Fall, Rise Again...

Offline x

• Donating Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 01:40:39 AM »
Hey booms!!!

So glad you're here! This is a good and supportive place, read around, post some more, share as you feel like it!
Some amazing people, here.

peace and millipedes,
Tia

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:22 AM »
thanks tia

and I have been reading around...a LOT.  But I can tell there are some cool people here, and I originally joined a different forum to talk about the subject, but not too many people know much about it it seems

Offline Calaquendi

• cosmic elf
  • Donating Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 03:17:38 AM »
Welcome friend! Good to see you made your way here...not to sound hokey, but I don't think any of this happens by accident. There is a serendipity around entheogenic work, and a special synchronicity to iboga especially. It's simply fantastic...

Please make yourself at home here and enjoy your stay. I see you have done some experimenting with voacanga - if you'd care to share any of your experience I for one would like to hear about it. Besides you and Nobu, I'm not sure there are many others here who've actually tried it. There are many resources in many places for materials, facilities and facilitators...just hang around a little bit and I am quite sure you can find the answers you seek. Thanks again for joining and welcome aboard!
" I am you and what I see is me..."

Offline goatboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »
I don't think I landed here by accident either...but it's been a long crazy ride, and i'm still going through the worst of it.  thanks for the welcome, I have to say this is def one of the most interesting iboga related forums i've came across.  I plan to stay a while and hopefully get to know everyone a little better..

Offline GratefulDad

• Dead Head
  • Uncle Sam wants you to be a Shaman!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »
I tried voacanga once, but the dose was too low to do much.  It did stop a little withdrawal for a short duration, but nothing lasting, and no visionary aspect at the dose I was on.  Iboga is definitely the way to go.  BTW, I enjoy iboga every time I take it, so don't worry too much about it being that unpleasant.  It may not be funny and laughing type of enjoyment, but it really gives some lasting teachings and can definitely be enjoyable, especially afterward when you realize how much it can help you to fix your problems.

Welcome to Eboka!
GratefulDad

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

Offline Eon T McKnight

• Banzi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »
gb, do you watch the vox list?  Here's something from the esteemed Sara Glatt you may find interesting:

Subject: [Ibogaine] [Fwd: Re:  My Ibogaine experience with Suboxone]

you could detox. Suboxone with Iboga extract, after take every other day a small booster of an extract or high quality root bark.

I have been detoxing people of Suboxone this way for the last 8 years, without swapping to a short working opiate before.

you could take a non addictive muscle relaxant after the treatment.

Sara

I'm pretty sure she is talking about using the TA or RB boosters after a flood.  From what I've seen, Sara is very willing to help and I expect she would respond if you write her directly.

~et